Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) (47801 Views)

Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics) / Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) / #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by sabi99(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Free from what? Again, I send am?

Lol. Did I hurt him? Nigga lived 2000 years ago or thereabout. In some remote place in the Middle East. Wetin concern me as African man with Jewish carpenter wey die 500BC? sad

LOL. Your Savior must be a rapist.

Stop preaching to me. Let me enjoy my road to 'hell' wellwell, abeg. tongue
I will kp on remembering u in prayers u will not go to hell cos ur soul is important to Jesus
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by OKorowanta: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

No, she was schooling in benin republic, houdegbe north American university... I know her personally

My bad then,since she's from di east,tot I heard them say she school there too.they said she was the only child and in 300 level.i heard this very well from a voice in the backseat.were they right?
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

You are a fool. Where dafuq is your humanity? A young lady is dead and all you care about is some marks on her skin? Are you so poor in spirt you can' afford kind words for the deceased? Who gives a Bleep about your God and his idiotic rules?

Leave God out of it. Dude's just religious, doesn't truly know Him.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
zoelife:

Leave God out of it. Dude's just religious, doesn't truly know Him.
Lol. And you do? you God believers though..
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. And you do? you God believers though..

You do, else u wldnt attack so vehemently.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2015
zoelife:

You do, else u wldnt attack so vehemently.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Mekyno(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2015
chuzydon:
I felt this way when I lost my cousin, she prepared me jollof rice and arranged all my stuff when going back to school and she's always been there, when she died I realised I haven't done enough to appreciate her when she was alive
u dnt lose u water until ur well runs dry. Dat is d more reason y u need to respect, appreciate n help ur mother. If u want to appreciate d suffering mums under went for their kids, visit a family that gave birth to a new baby n stay around day n night for lyk 2 weeks, u will understand d suffering involved.
Guy, u need God (spirit), join a nice group in church n read d bible. Check ur friend n watch ur temper.
Gudluk n d best of xmas celebration

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 25, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor / Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members / Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.