Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Love In Tokyo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love In Tokyo (2058 Views)

Love In Ebira/igbira Language / Japanese Protesters Staged An Anti-valentine's Day Demonstration In Tokyo (pics) / Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love In Tokyo by Marvelency(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Awwwwh romantic huh?!

She sacrificed her boobs to be sucked and her body to be touched at will by this loving dude, but never gave him gate pass to the main building, but since he could just undo her bra at will he thought this must be love and so he started pouring her love and as a big boy he did it in cash and gifts, something he vow never to do again, never to fall for such tricks but when she gave him access to her big succulent boobs, he concluded that must mean they were into a serious & promising relationship.. .

After some time, He sent his woman the following message.. .

My world is now whole,
Because of you
love lives in my soul.
Because of you
I have laughter in my eyes,
Because of you
I am no longer afraid of good-byes.

You are my pillar
my stone of strength,
With me through all seasons
and great times of length.
My love for you is pure
boundless through space and time,
it grows stronger everyday
with the knowledge that you'll always be mine.

At the altar
I will joyously say 'I do',
for I have it all now
and it's all because of you.
dangsin ttaemun-e.. .
à cause de vous.. .
nitori ti ẹ.. .
dahil sa iyo.. .
saboda ku.. .
n'ihi gị.. . I love you so much!

Too scared to call her, since it was his first time he really conveyed how he really felt & was the first time he is saying the "I love you" word with such voluminous stroking/whining .. .afraid of what she might say/reply, but very sure she was going to say YES after all he did, that was his thought, He waited & waited for a long while, after 2days of restlessly/anxiously waiting, she replied him.. .

Here is her reply, this was what she replied with:

You've been nice to me, you've always gotten my back, you've been assisting me financially, in fact I wanted to even still thank you more for the #20 Thousand Naira you sent extra after the #42 Thousand Naria you sent initially last week, I don't even know how to thank you enough, for the numerous outings and times have gone out to see interesting places with you, I really cherished those moment.. .

Plus ya parent are really nice people and you funny and cool to be with BUT you see I don't really think am the girl for you, please just stop saying all those things to me, I have somebody I want to marry already and he proposed to me and I said yes, I thought you understood that nothing serious can happen between us.. .

God just used you to bless me and help me then when I needed a shoulder to lean on, if you don't mind, I'll really cherish you more if you can stop calling/texting me coz I don't want him suspecting anything.. . Really thank you for being there for me! God'll not forget to remember you in ya time of needs too.. .

My Point: Guys be careful, some ladies can go as far as even being the ones suggesting s*x and moan the loudest to get what you've got & when you sucked dry or sucked to some reasonable drought level, they'll leave ya account for dead.. .Don't get me wrong, the ain't prostitute but will keep satisfying you the more you pay & can take some risk, sleep with you & still go back to marrying someone else.. .Some Ladies are that heartless, it happened, this epistle above is no fable.. . God Help ya.. .
Re: Love In Tokyo by bronzegoddess(f): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
*yawns*
Re: Love In Tokyo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture; After The Death Of Goliath / True Love Story''... A Must Read!! ''my Wife Is All I Have Got. / When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.