Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) (69041 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
[size=15pt]She looks great @52. Wish you both bliss my brother and sister[/size]
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by concentrated: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
How old will they be when their children starts getting married. This ones can't even wait to eat the fruit of their children with the situation of tinz in this country ..... End time marriage #smh
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by ayodele123(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
God is never late if we can trust in Him and wait on Him and for Him.He converts impossibility to possibility.His will and timing is always the best deal. Menopause or no menopause, she will deliver a set of twins in 2016 in Jesus name.SEALED!

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by McPerry(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ther is nothing impossible for God to do.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Gifted4all:
Is all about miracle
Hmmm... I hear...
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by biookuta(m): 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ginaz:

I didn't say I won't marry, I won't make it a do or die affair that's what I meant by saying its not my top priority. Only Jehovah can can give you your marriage partner not yourselves.
now u are talking
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by eyenibibio(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.
You be jw?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Tequilah: 4:07am On Dec 24, 2015
dragunov:
Marrying at that advanced age is not a good testimony. I can bet she would've wished it was much earlier than that. Don't project your personal or any other person's peculiar circumstances as a norm or a universal principles to follow.

What kind of a response is this? shocked So is it a bad testimony?? So if no one proposes marriage to her until she is 52 years old, would she have gotten married to herself??

Na wa, o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down! / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.