Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) (69059 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Has menopause been extended to 65?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by aboyaji(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Just got married to your nanny
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Alexsmith20(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
k
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by igraman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Are you sure that lady, sorry woman is 52 ?

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
My comment should have been on the first page if not for this sick network...anyways congrats to the new couple...i dont knw what they were doing since that they dint get married early but they can enjoy each other's company...hope them no hope to born pikin cos that woman na menopause crew o
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Donpressman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
space for sale
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wow, that's great
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
teebaxy:
This is obviously an end time marriage

how is it end time....huh....I don't understand the syndrome of the end time statement that you guys make at every post. seriously its disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
God's time. Wish them all the best they deserve

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
marked10:
This is the photos of a 52 year old woman who got married to a 56 year old man as shared by Salvation Ministries', Port Harcourt, official Facebook page. "52 year old woman got married for the first time to her 56 year old husband. My God bless you today! He confirmeth the words of His servant @david_Ibiyeomie To God alone be all the Glory and praise".

So ladies, please stop panicking.

https://www.facebook.com/salvationministries247/photos/pb.1405319969760077.-2207520000.1450643011./1552172448408161/?type=3&theater
may this never be our portion in Jesus name undecided

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
TheSlyone:
Has menopause been extended to 65?
grin grin

Government don extend am to 65!

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by gbengus17: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
UNITY OF WASTED GENERATION, WHO WILL SOON START LOOKING
FOR ADOPTED CHILDREN
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by IceDude(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nawa o
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by menxer: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Where are the anti-premarital se.x activists, hope this couple practiced abstinence till now?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by oludavis123: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Could she still be a virgin at 52?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by praxisnetworks: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:
congrats but God please I won't like to marry at 52.
Then stop sexxing anyhow

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
may this never be our portion in Jesus name undecided
it wont be as far as we know when the right person come and we dont push them away cos of some trivial faults
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by scachy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:

grin grin. Amen.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Jchi9876: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:

how old are you now?? over 30? time goes so fast. if you. are realistic in your expectations of what you NEED from a prospective husband you wouldnt get close to that age, but if you wanna keep building "sky scrappers" in the air you go near Sarah age ooo
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by onstelly(f): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:
Amen oh
Me too
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by prestige2013: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.

Inasmuch I do like your posts, there is time for everything- what should be done at 30's should be done. I believe she can't be balanced emotionally then which would had affected other spheres of her life. There is more to that story if we can hear from her side- the agony n d pain but GLORY be to God. Our time will not pass us by.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by menxer: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:

Why not?
That's the reward for a no se.x relationship.
Hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by preetyb(f): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
I thank God for them.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
AyamConfidence:
it wont be as far as we know when the right person come and we dont push them away cos of some trivial faults
only prayer can do that ohh!

Now that many are wearing sheep clothes, how should we know or locate the right one?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
this is great

to those who are 30 plus there is still hope

DONT GIVE UP

3 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
She looks in her 40s to me though. There's never a thing as "too late". This is truly awe-inspiring....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.
you KNOW you just wrote RUBBISH thinking you make sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by tomakint: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:

You are a wise woman.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:

Long time dear
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
only prayer can do that ohh!

Now that many are wearing sheep clothes, how should we know or locate the right one?
na true my brother...pray and pray hard ni o

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by femivita: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”   - Wolfgang Reibe

[image_0]

Yet another year is coming to an end and we all now look back to see how well we did, some of us did exceedingly well, some average while others badly but what separate us all is 'commitment'.

RiskTakers is one month old and we are giving back to our users, the 20 most creative comments gets the blog t-shirts free.

Be creative and win our t-shirts

Describe your 2015 in one sentence

http://www.risktakerslifechangers..com.ng/2015/12/be-creative-and-describe-your-2015-in.html to participate
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Still very pretty at 52, dat has a lot to explain about what childbirth does to a woman's body. This is what the body of most women wuld look like at 52 if not for the stress of pregnancy and childbirth. Pretty woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down! / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.