Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) (69040 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.
Nice1. This ur dp naa die oooo grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 5:54am On Dec 21, 2015
SirLegal:
She looks Super Sexy. At that age, she still has a good body. And dat body is wat caused dis delay....cuz she got carried away and turned down men ,until she realized the clock has gone way passed...well alot has come now with the d new dawn...it might be undisclosed here but most people might Neva av been officially married but kids out of wedlock constant K..if dis sis the story no p...at marrying at dis age...if they both are childless or one party has a child..then the childess party shud expect turbulence..there is definetely an undertone to this union..and only the married ones can tell us more,for now we can only admire them from a distance..

Congrats to her.

There is nothing God cannot do.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by iteleaye(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2015
GoodMuyis:

Why ??.??.?? why

People dey see beautiful bride, na shoulder pad your own eye they see,
Abeg downgrade your phone to smaller screan..

Lol... The stuff is soo obvio...
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by iteleaye(m): 5:58am On Dec 21, 2015
adellam16:
u just spoke ma mind. What da fork is dat thingy? Lol

Looks like his suits shoulderpad.... Not sure tho grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by mideactive: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Y nah,waitin I do

Niceiroko:
Dnt get married
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by ojmetrix(m): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=pinkiberry post=41188568]okcongrats but God please I won't like to marry at 52.[/quoteOK say i hear
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by biookuta(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and please of mind cos it far out weight everything.
but remember dat somebody gave birth to u ooo sorry to say if ur parents said dat marriage is not by force I don't think u will be in dis world please don't discourage others @ d expense of yours ehn?? please ladies get marry in tym so dat ur children will not suffer. in ur friction dat lacks faith .

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by daclint(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2015
moneybag100:
Love at menopause. grin

Wicked grin grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by biookuta(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2015
biookuta:
but remember dat somebody gave birth to u ooo sorry to say if ur parents said dat marriage is nt by force I don't think u will be dis world place don't discourage others @ d expense of yours ehn?? please ladies get marry in tym so dat ur children will not suffer. in ur friction dat lacks faith .
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by favourlove1: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2015
moneybag100:
Love at menopause. grin
did they tell you they are not aware?

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Deon28(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
congrats but God please I won't like to marry at 52.
Then don't be selective !
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
wow, really. so at what age you wanna get married?

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Babasunel(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Ginaz:

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.
marriage is one of the things that guarantee happinesses n fulfilment in life, let us not deceive ourselfs
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2015
@ 52 this woman is still beatiful like this?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2015
They look fabulous... the day is forever young with God!

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2015
The Man has a successful career with 3 cute kids from his first Marriage.His first wife died years back.I know him...

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by skoagmola(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
amen
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2015
lasisi69:
End time marriage
Been a while Mr end Time, A.k.a Eshe n paniyan, aka Eshe d'owo, awon ti Mayweather,....One blow, 7die.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Syjibrin(f): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
@52 and she look like she is in her late 30 i smell lie here chai hmmmm there is God oh
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2015
See his she looks so good! May God bless this couple.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Syjibrin(f): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Pidggin:
See his she looks so good! May God bless this couple.
how far piggin.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Fideblaze: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2015
dat woman is not up to 52 years abeg you, na 32 years she be so make nobody deceive you say na 52 years
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Fideblaze: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2015
from d pix, we all have eyes to see for ourselves so dat woman cannot be up to 52 years. na only blind people dem go fit deceive.we no be small pikin dem go deceive to say dat young lady is 52. she is actually in her early 30 as we can see and not lie lie 52
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by princerichardo20: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2015
25years or 52years? am still waiting to complete my comment
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by tiredface: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2015
NAWA OH
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by prettychiomzy(f): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2015
moneybag100:
Love at menopause. grin
menopause never exist in the dictionary of the Almighty God
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2015
biookuta:
but remember dat somebody gave birth to u ooo sorry to say if ur parents said dat marriage is not by force I don't think u will be in dis world please don't discourage others @ d expense of yours ehn?? please ladies get marry in tym so dat ur children will not suffer. in ur friction dat lacks faith .
I'm glad SOMONE share thesame view of my!

We tend to decieve ourselves too much by bringing a writeup that's sound good but in reality that's not the case!

I wonder why some people didn't see through her writeup!
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by ej4sub: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2015
God bless their home....Congrat and welcome to the land of favor
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Mskrisx:

G honey what do you want for xmas? God bless the womb that produced this gem.

Rice and chicken
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2015
biookuta:

I didn't say I won't marry, I won't make it a do or die affair that's what I meant by saying its not my top priority. Only Jehovah can can give you your marriage partner not yourselves.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by EJanni(f): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2015
God is wonderful! wishing them all the best.
But dear Lord pls let me marry when my mates are getting married. so that my Joy will be complete in You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down! / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.