Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) (69038 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:
congrats but God please I won't like to marry at 52.

PM please. My cousin who resides on Abuja is available. He's a nice and romantic guy. Sir e you will like him.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by cao(f): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
lasisi69:
End time marriage
End time commenter. Stop being a wet blanket and be happy for their union.

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by okeyngene1: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Pretty wman, gud facial look, nice bosom, looking sexy. I don't mind taking her as my wife

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Appareil(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
GP2015:
which woman is 52? the one sitting in the first picture or the Bride, I'm confused
You just made us laugh in Cameroon. Omg!

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.

The summary is that any union that does not
guarrantee at face value comfort and happiness
that is more than what u already have in ur
aged spinsterhood is not worthy of trial. Abi?
Issorite. Noted but I beg to differ though am
not a woman, therefore not a spinster or
sister.

m
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Topmost2015(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
It means there is still hope for my 92 years grandma.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Appareil(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
mineANDurs:
Still very pretty at 52, dat has a lot to explain about what childbirth does to a woman's body. This is what the body of most women wuld look like at 52 if not for the stress of pregnancy and childbirth. Pretty woman.
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by irisola(f): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
teebaxy:
This is obviously an end time marriage
lol... everything na end time...

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
you KNOW you just wrote RUBBISH thinking you make sense undecided

That's cos you have nothing in your head, get lost Abegi.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Fanirandele: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
very pretty woman, she doesn't look 52 at all. It's not how fast you marry but how well

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by asomatc(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:
How old are you now?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let's praise the Lord who wasted her youth and gave her a husband @52

Stoopid christians lpllol

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
prestige2013:

Inasmuch I do like your posts, there is time for everything- what should be done at 30's should be done. I believe she can't be balanced emotionally then which would had affected other spheres of her life. There is more to that story if we can hear from her side- the agony n d pain but GLORY be to God. Our time will not pass us by.

We dont even know what might have pushed her to take her life, I dont even know what happened all I know is that they fought and fought, the next thing I heard is that she's dead. She was a beautiful lady. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.

I wonder why your fiction has a 'friction', anyway we should find what makes us happy.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

I wonder why your fiction has a 'friction', anyway we should find what makes us happy.

Its a true life story, I heard it from a family member though he didnt give deep details of what happened.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by stephnie44(f): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:

. Dis got me cryin.heavenly father Pls bless dis marriage 4 me

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
How is marriage a miracle? She has already passed childbearing age.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by lyricalz: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
teebaxy:
This is obviously an end time marriage

Nawa, na everytin na dey b end time 4 una? All doz children of now adays sef.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
Let's praise the Lord who wasted her youth and gave her a husband @52

Stoopid christians lpllol

I'm saying. She's already passed childbearing age. This is just silly.

I don't get how this is a miracle.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Khez: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
The lord will provide a baby if they ever need one!

There's nothing he can't do

3 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wait.......she's 52?!.....damn!!....she looks prettier and fitter than some youngies I've seen

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Her vagina is dry at this age.

Menopause is right around the corner.

Where will she get children from? What happened to those wasted years of singleness and loneliness?

How is this a miracle?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:

Call me 08187719489
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:

That's cos you have nothing in your head, get lost Abegi.
is there something in your head apart from stone and gravel undecided
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
is there something in your head apart from stone and gravel undecided

Your head is branded with grave and death, mugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by mira4u: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Marriage, a miracle? I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by UEDIBO: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:
THEN YOU BETTER START SETTLING DOWN NOW.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:

Amen.... Maybe at 60 yrs grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:

Your head is branded with grave and death, mugu.
and just look at who is telling us her fairy tale story undecided

I do PITY you female here sometimes.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by mikron(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
God that did it for them will bless their Union with beautiful children, with God nothing is impossible. God be praised.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by sweatlana: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
moneybag100:
Love at menopause. grin

Na him sweetie pass

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down! / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.