Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production (31488 Views)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by ledaman: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Txonyi:
so wait instead of rehabilitating and restarting PH or WARRI refineries knowing fully well that these places produce the oil, buharam and co restarted KADUNA abi?
now if i call him a bigot tribalist or better still SADIST, running a loopsided govt now someone will start crying and calling me names abi?
well he should continue
nigeria will DIE soonest
Nigeria will never die, the likes of u will be bedridden and regret for not contributing to the development of our dear nation.clueless clan

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by bugativeron: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2015
MindTwister:
A government must have a blueprint from whence it operates. It is not enough to administer serious units of our life wire via deadlines. Serious governments run as a system of interdependent parts and the reductionist approach taken by this APC led administration is only fit for governments in the 1920s/30s where everything worked mechanically. How can you draw efficiency from providing cut off dates? Efficiency is built within the core of a unit, the core of a system, and the reason why this strategy will fail is because, rather than deal with the core issues of inefficient management and probably dead wood facilities, we are encouraging cosmetic interventions designed to retain jobs and to give a semblance of things working.

2015, the year of the great deception is over. We agree that we have been mugged electorally. Can we allow 2016 to be different a bit please? No drama, no pictures, no international trips, no media trials just work, work, work.

After that Buhari our man can get a boo...coz even his boo....

Ur mind is really twisted. You just joined nairaland see the plenty rubbish from pit of hell u av been posting. None of ur post make any sense they are just so negative and myopic.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by 989900: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2015
menxer:

I guess you check how many litres make a barrel, and factor that in your calculation.

Your point . . . ?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by ubah84(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Txonyi:
so wait instead of rehabilitating and restarting PH or WARRI refineries knowing fully well that these places produce the oil, buharam and co restarted KADUNA abi?
now if i call him a bigot tribalist or better still SADIST, running a loopsided govt now someone will start crying and calling me names abi?
well he should continue
nigeria will DIE soonest
pls use d lagoon

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by 989900: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2015
chinchum:
Build new ones please ! You made mention of avg of 40 million litres petrol consumption daily, we cant celebrate a kaduna refinery to produce 1.6 million litres. No No No, this government wont be forgiven if by middle of 2018, we are stilli importing refined fuel.

That's an error on the part of the 'miss'.

110,000 BPD capacity = 16,000,000 litres/day of crude (roughly) "once in full operation", should be churning out between 3.2-6 million litres of PMS per day (depending on what the refining process is optimized for).

BTW, everyone knows we DO NOT consume 40 million litres of PMS/day by the time we checkmate the fraud in the system, Cotonou, Niger, and others, and have some tangible time of stable power supply, we probably shouldn't be doing more than 25m litres/day -- should be less.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by lawydewy(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2015
They are desperate to ruin anti corruption war- Prof. sagay
Ngerian Tribune is one of the newspapers that benefited from ex-NSA's largesse. claimed to be unaware at 1st until they were exposed. I Never Granted Any Interview To Nigerian Tribune About Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War—Itse Sagay said. The Professor says he hasn't granted interview to @nigeriantribune since last August during which they misrepresented his views.He denies ever granting an interview running down PMB anticorruption war saying nigeriantribune concocted the interview and nigeriantribune is desperately after PMB's anti-corruption war. Always looking to use him to discredit it sahara report.... seun................
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by mecks15(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Its only the nay-sayers who have refused to see that there is a policy direction with this government and that is rooting out corruption, efficient management of both human, natural and financial resources to better the lot of Nigerians. the nay sayers who are sincere in their heart knows that there is a difference between this government and Jonathan's government, but they don't want to admit it so that they won't be laughed at. Let's not be prejudiced about it, Nigeria is moving forward with this government despite the numerous challenges but they will be overcomed.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by sparkwil(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2015
This historical blunder of citing a refinery in northern Nigeria will be corrected one day. Slowly but surely this northern hegemony will be broken.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by otokx(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2015
They have started their lies again.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by chmeze(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2015
more of what? dear!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by oweman: 7:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Those wailing of change not changing will in short time begin to really wrap non stop as God is on the side of the masses of Nigeria I mean Nigeria not those in dream land Biafra .
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by chmeze(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Good news. More of it in the coming year!
More of what dear?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by Jesusloveyou: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2015
MindTwister:
A government must have a blueprint from whence it operates. It is not enough to administer serious units of our life wire via deadlines. Serious governments run as a system of interdependent parts and the reductionist approach taken by this APC led administration is only fit for governments in the 1920s/30s where everything worked mechanically. How can you draw efficiency from providing cut off dates? Efficiency is built within the core of a unit, the core of a system, and the reason why this strategy will fail is because, rather than deal with the core issues of inefficient management and probably dead wood facilities, we are encouraging cosmetic interventions designed to retain jobs and to give a semblance of things working.

2015, the year of the great deception is over. We agree that we have been mugged electorally. Can we allow 2016 to be different a bit please? No drama, no pictures, no international trips, no media trials just work, work, work.

After that Buhari our man can get a boo...coz even his boo....
what makes u think PMB is not working, that era of cosmetics approach pdp use is over, real change is here, getting things done according to set time is not a crime, is d best approach to success,

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by Arogunmasa(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2015
obailala:
They've cleared the site at least....I was only asking to know when it would be completed.
Ok, bro.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by Olalekan76(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Txonyi:
well he should continue
nigeria will DIE soonest

How can you just open your mouth and proclaimed curse on your land. Let us stop speaking negative things to our country, remember if it is good your incoming generation will benefit from it and if it is the other way round they will still benefit.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by Jesusloveyou: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2015
lawydewy:
They are desperate to ruin anti corruption war- Prof. sagay

Ngerian Tribune is one of the
newspapers that benefited from ex-NSA's
largesse. claimed to be unaware at 1st until they
were exposed.
I Never Granted Any Interview To Nigerian Tribune
About Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War—Itse Sagay said.
The Professor says he hasn't granted
interview to @nigeriantribune since last August
during which they misrepresented his views.He denies ever granting an
interview running down PMB anticorruption
war saying nigeriantribune concocted the interview and nigeriantribune is
desperately after PMB's anti-corruption war.
Always looking to use him to discredit it
sahara report....
seun................
that is how falana were misquoted d other day,

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by amir02(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2015
check out my blog sparkle107.wordpress .com
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by Beadex1(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
Your type, if Warri had started first, you would have asked him to settle the Boko Haram mess first before placing fingers on your oyel.

We know your MO, so this hardly comes as a surprise- and Nigeria will survive, prosper and outlive people like you who wish her death and destruction- take that from me.
so for you its okay to start The refinery in kaduna in order to appease boko haram and this Is done with Niger delta resources......when Is referendum coming up,because we have a lot of things to iron out
(a situation The northerners owns up to eighty percent of oil Wells Is inappropriate )
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by FBLJ(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmmm what I want is for fuel to return to normal
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by bongolistik(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2015
You shouldn't expect us to start jubilating on this cos the problem is not the restart of production but how sustainable the restart will be.

Nigerians are known for neglect of her industries. Work today, shut down tomorrow and remain like that for years.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by omenka(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2015
GreatAgb:

You sound like a programmed robot. Do you really believe these things you write everyday on nairaland? A reasonable human being isn't "anywhere bele face". Just saying. No offence.
You sound like a headless dung beetle. No offense. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by Otakikpa: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Nice one if it can work for one month.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by akigbemaru: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Nice articles here.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by nobeku: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Txonyi:
well he should continue
nigeria will DIE soonest
Your father will DIE soonest,if he is not dead yet,you BLISTERING TORCHECUL... EEJIT... You are obviously a high bidding IGNORAMUS.... AGENT Of NEGATIVITY AND DOOM!!!!!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by dotun365: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Txonyi:
well he should continue
nigeria will DIE soonest
this is the 'stupidest' comment ever. You are trying to raise an issue from no issue. The post also says other refineries will be ready by the end of the year.

Hopefully the refineries don't close down again

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2015
No comments till I see evidence that it's working.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by mrmoah(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
J
Txonyi:
well he should continue
nigeria will DIE soonest
The last time I checked,it wad the same Buhari that built these same refineries.If he's a bigot,sadist,tribalistic ND runs a lopsided govt,there no way he'll build refineries in Ph ND Warri ND during military era ontop..bross dnt cloud ur sense of reasoning wt hatred.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
You sound like a headless dung beetle. No offense. smiley

Lol...anywhere bele face. Don't worry, I understand cheesy
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by obailala(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Gee15:

.You are sold out ,we are here talking about a national improvement you are talking about personal biz .
Whatever improves the nation is my concern, be it private or government owned. The planned dangote refinery has a capacity of 650k barrels/day, that is more than 3 times the production capacity of the biggest refinery in Nigeria today (PH refinery of 210k barrels/day). If it comes on stream, it will likely end fuel importation and in no time, Nigeria would be exporting refined products. That is absolutely worthy of my attention.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
smiley. Good development!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by teehef: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production by Mistaarhlohki(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Just go back to sleep

We sleep in the same bed, remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ / Ihedioha Speaks On Relationship With Chika Odionyemma Listed On FBI Fraud List / Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.