Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Straight Talk: Sorry! To The Leaders Of Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Straight Talk: Sorry! To The Leaders Of Tomorrow (623 Views)

A Picture That Depicts When Children Are No Longer The Leaders Of Tomorrow / We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic / Military Gunboats Hover Around Creeks Ahead Of Tomorrow's Bayelsa Election(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straight Talk: Sorry! To The Leaders Of Tomorrow by Raziii(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
If my eyes are not deceiving me, and the things I’m hearing are true that our politicians we know to be selfish and for themselves alone are now playing ‘for the people’ simply because they have either selfishly left the defeated party for the ruling one or are trying to get back ‘power’ but still retain they selfish attitudes. To make it worse, they are pretending to be rebuilding our country, acting like they weren’t the ones that got us to this point in the first place.

And as they are stylishly destroying the country further, we the youth are rejoicing with them simply because we are naïve. Oh I sorry for Nigeria... I sorry for the young men and women that are taking sides and fighting each other on social media because we seem not to understand these politicians yet.

I keep telling you guys but you always fail to listen, you instead love to hail them when they post a message on social media that portray them as being on our side. But inside, they don’t practice what they preach. They don’t care about us. Not a bit. I repeat, not a bit!

We fight for them, the same people that destroyed our country, because we have been so naïve and gullible, we follow them and they now think that our lives depend on them, where as it should be their offices and positions depending on us because we put them there.

These politicians! All of them are the same. They are not different in any way. When it comes to making decisions, the first thing they think about is themselves and their families, the question of if it betters your life or not is secondary.

As long they are still living large in their offices, without us keeping them on their toes, without us constantly asking those questions that need to be asked, there is no hope for a better Nigeria. Oh I sorry for Nigeria… I sorry for the little children growing up because we the Youths are failing them. Egbami o!

We have allowed these politicians to block our reasoning with tribal sentiments. You will hardly find youths analyzing political issues without it ending in a heated tribal battle.

We take sides, it’s me and that politician from my state or tribe against you and your tribesman or woman. But when we all redraw into our beds at night, it’s you having sleepless night because the heat is too much while that politician sleeps like an ‘adult’ baby inside his mansion where the light never ‘blinks’. Oh I sorry for Nigeria… I sorry for the youth that believes he is leader of tomorrow but is still blinded by pride and hatred towards another tribe.

Till…Till…Till we suffer to the point where we start dropping dead, is that when we will start demanding results from our leaders, from that local government chairman to that senator and president.

When are we going to stop pampering them? When are we going to start making them understand that we voted them to serve and not to enrich their pockets?

They are living like celebrities with so much wealth that they can’t account for. We even pray to God to make us be like them. I sorry for Nigeria… I sorry for the youths because we have refused to wake up.

Look at our country, does it look like one that has ever seem governance? Go to the states not a single one can sustain itself but we always elect people who come out and promise to make our states heaven on earth. They build roads and give us clean water and we hail and call them ‘working governors’.

They are our so called leaders but they all have their children in foreign schools, leaving our schools in shamble. We should be asking our politicians questions, a lot of questions, but no, we are not. Instead we are all over social media, attacking ourselves or anyone who dares question them.

I am a big fan of the President because he is my ideal kind of leader. But what about the other ‘leaders’ in our various states and local government, what have we seen different about them? Have they changed their lifestyle to reflect that of leaders? All I see are the same set of people hiding under the wings of a good man. But as usual we have fallen for their tricks.
Excerpt: FEMI KUTI- SORRY SORRY'

http://focusnaijaa..com.ng/2015/12/straight-talk-sorry-to-leaders-of.html
Re: Straight Talk: Sorry! To The Leaders Of Tomorrow by HtwoOw: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
as long as GEJ is still some people's role model

no hope for youths
Re: Straight Talk: Sorry! To The Leaders Of Tomorrow by fistonati(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
I recommend boko-haram bomb for ur mouth.
HtwoOw:
as long as GEJ is still some people's role model

no hope for youths

Re: Straight Talk: Sorry! To The Leaders Of Tomorrow by Mznaett: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm
Naija youths no dey learn from experience at all
Dem get ear but dem no dey hear
Dem get eyes but dem no dey see
Wetin dem be? Dem be Naija youths!
Re: Straight Talk: Sorry! To The Leaders Of Tomorrow by Raziii(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
fistonati:
I recommend boko-haram bomb for ur mouth.
you see what I'm trying to say...lol. abeg dont bomb somebody mouth because of a politician o...lol cheesy
Re: Straight Talk: Sorry! To The Leaders Of Tomorrow by Raziii(m): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mznaett:
Hmmm

Naija youths no dey learn from experience at all

Dem get ear but dem no dey hear

Dem get eyes but dem no dey see

Wetin dem be? Dem be Naija youths!
funny you!

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Fatal Acident On Benin-okada Expressway / New Photos Of Women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest / Dasuki To Spend Christmas In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.