Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Dasuki To Spend Christmas In Kuje Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki To Spend Christmas In Kuje Prison (624 Views)

EFCC May Return Dasuki To DSS Custody / Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal / EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki To Spend Christmas In Kuje Prison by JOOHEL: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2015
[img]http://joelxclusive..com.ng/2015/12/dasuki-to-spend-christmas-in-kuje-prison.html[/img]Former National Security Adviser Sambo Dasuki will be spending the Christmas holiday in Kuje prison following his inability to meet the N250 million bail conditions for two separate trials he is facing. Dasuki is standing trial for 32-count charge of money laundering and a 19 count charge of N9.6 billion fraud. Two Federal high courts granted him N250 million bail in two separate applications last week
Source; http://joelxclusive..com.ng/2015/12/dasuki-to-spend-christmas-in-kuje-prison.html

Re: Dasuki To Spend Christmas In Kuje Prison by Oladimejy(m): 6:00am On Dec 25, 2015
That is the hand work of my presido.I DONT WHY I LOVE,DEFEND,CHERISH MY PRESIDO

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki To Spend Christmas In Kuje Prison by Jaraworldsms(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2015
If people can be jail for stealing goat meat, this guy need to be thought a lesson of his life.
Re: Dasuki To Spend Christmas In Kuje Prison by fuckerholic(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Meaning what..what is he coming out for..is he a christian

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Spend Christmas In Kuje Prison by babdap: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2015
He deserved to be in Kuje for the rest of his wike miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Spend Christmas In Kuje Prison by Demmocrats(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Dasuki To Spend Christmas In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2015
watelse undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Nairaland Political Prophecies For 2016. / Why Gov. Dickson Is Begging Buhar / Kwara Primary School Teachers Begin Strike On Monday Over 4month Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.