Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,844 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Are You Practising Sunnah Concerning Trousers(male)? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are You Practising Sunnah Concerning Trousers(male)? (7491 Views)

How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Fight Those Who Try To Stop You From Practising Islam – Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Practising Sunnah Concerning Trousers(male)? by Empiree: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
^^^^^
This is not about opposing salafiyah. Matter of fact many sufis's pants are above the ankles. You dont really seem to get my point when i cited Ali Khan. Read brother kazlaw's observation again and read my comment about Ali Khan. I am not against pant being above the ankles.

And i dont really take any internet religious nut seriously either. And I repeat, it's extremism to say you not going to give your daughter in marriage to a muslim man bcus his pant is below the ankles. This is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Are You Practising Sunnah Concerning Trousers(male)? by dragnet: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2015
to you it may be extremism, but to the one that chose to do so it's not because he would have a backing because he isn't pleased with the person's religion/religious commitment.
Abû Hurayrah related that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "If a suitor approaches you and whose religion and character please you, then let him marry. Otherwise, there will be a lot of immorality and corruption in the world." [ Sunan al-Tirmidhî (1084) – authenticated by al-Albânî]
Re: Are You Practising Sunnah Concerning Trousers(male)? by abuaisha360: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
pls do u knw have any evidence dt seyidinna abubakre used to trail is trousers below the ankle after then? that even seyidinna umar @ the point of death was telling a man doing isbaal to drag up his trousers
Re: Are You Practising Sunnah Concerning Trousers(male)? by kazlaw2000: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2016
abuaisha360:
pls do u knw have any evidence dt seyidinna abubakre used to trail is trousers below the ankle after then? that even seyidinna umar @ the point of death was telling a man doing isbaal to drag up his trousers
I thinks its more proper for you to bring an evidence that he refrained from trailing his Izaar after then. The burden of proof should naturally be on you. That said, this issue is much ado about nothing. Not allowing your trousers to fall below the ankles is not a big deal and is not something burdensome. In fact, its the style in vogue now eg like the common pencil trousers and other styles. Im also planning to adapt my wardrobe accordingly. As for doing Nisfu saak with trousers now, I have my reservations but im not condemning it. So pls lets move on. Ankle level is very normal.
Re: Are You Practising Sunnah Concerning Trousers(male)? by babylolaroy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
salam alaykum. i heard verily that the prophet s.a.w although initially exempted Abubakar r.a. He later made the rule general, Abubakar inclusive. At first, it was because of arrogance or not, buh later, it was seen to be a general rule bringing a uniform rule applicable to muslim males. Allahu a'lam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection / The Grave: The First Station Of Hereafter / Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.