Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy (3161 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Khd95(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2015
TopeQs:

they'll take person as clown........I can relate to this...cry
my brother,no b joke o

but what i ve learnt is never to b too funny or try to b funny with a girl i ve intersted in when she eventualy give in,i will unleash my clown on her,this is sure way to keep her attached to u nd respect ur type of person nd even look forward to moments with u.
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by TopeQs: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
In the real sense, girls are way Hilarious than Guys....undecided

Guys only make jokes about Morinho...Vampessi and the rest...(If i got the spelling right?)

Girls make Real jokes...cool About Makeups, New hairdo's, new shoes, boys and the rest...Things that actually matter!wink
no 1, it's van persie.......

no 2, guys can make joke about anything you say, so the mourinho thing is just because of the football vibe guys tend to have.

no 3, even if girls make jokes with everything real,
DOES THAT STOP PINOCCHIO FROM BREATHING UNDER WATER WHEN LOOKING FOR HIS FATHER undecided

I guess not.....but some ladies dey try sha.....
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by TopeQs: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Khd95:
my brother,no b joke o

but what i ve learnt is never to b too funny or try to b funny with a girl i ve intersted in when she eventualy give in,i will unleash my clown on her,this is sure way to keep her attached to u nd respect ur type of person nd even look forward to moments with u.

true........I'll try it, I'm just kinda boring without the joking stuffs, it's just me....
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by TopeQs: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2015
cuvox:

tell her you love her at the beginning of the friendship... being a funny guy helps you find out if the girl loves you Na. there are ways you go about it....

also, don't do that "I want us to be friends before we start dating " thingy... even if you want to be friends first, let her know your intentions too
I think that's just the way to go......
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Nice one OP

But what about funny girls like me grin
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2015
TopeQs:
you, two girls....... You try nah.

I can't come and go and kill myself nah..........not taking ME serious is just one of the issues I have with been funny, but it's still me, even if I refuse to be funny one way or the other I'll end up making everyone laugh with that statement or another......

well, that's life sooner or later..........your one and only go show face......as you said, just hoping it's sooner.
same here bro...

1 Like

Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by iceberylin(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2015
MzPecs:

Are you a funny guy too? smiley

Maybe grin
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by iceberylin(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2015
TopeQs:

true though.......but I can't hide myself, even if I don't talk my friends will be like, guy, something is wrong with you.....

so I can't hide it or I'll be BORING......which isn't me.

You don't need to hide it around ya friends..
Just ya crush..
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Nice one OP
But what about funny girls like me grin
humm.. Me, i no belive u..
Most girls, they are not funny atall
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Sunexy(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
crycrycryMe??
Yes swty...av been on u 4 sumtym nw..I avnt noticed anything funny abt u...ua way too serious
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by TopeQs: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2015
iceberylin:

You don't need to hide it around ya friends.. Just ya crush..
okay......
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2015
viickerz:

humm.. Me, i no belive u..

Most girls, they are not funny atall
Igara Chicken, Please believe me. I'm Basketmouth's younger sister.
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Igara Chicken, Please believe me. I'm Basketmouth's younger sister.
lol, u dont look alike.
Do u know the meaning of igara chicken?
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
viickerz:

lol, u dont look alike.

Do u know the meaning of igara chicken?
Please tell me the meaning

Eh that will be my stage name na grin
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Please tell me the meaning

Eh that will be my stage name na grin
lol.. Igara chicken is a yoruba word on the street.. It means 'bragging' , 'strong head'.

grin Stage name?
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
viickerz:

lol.. Igara chicken is a yoruba word on the street.. It means 'bragging' , 'strong head'.

grin Stage name?
Haha yes stage name. Remember I'm going to become a comedienne na grin
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Haha yes stage name. Remember I'm going to become a comedienne na grin
lol.see this girl oo.. Like seriously? Comedy.. Are u sure u can handle it?
I have never seen a cute female comeian before, maybe u will be the first..
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
viickerz:

lol.see this girl oo.. Like seriously? Comedy.. Are u sure u can handle it?

I have never seen a cute female comeian before, maybe u will be the first..
People think I have the skills. Ask some NLers sef grin I make people laugh

Dats why I need basketmouth to hook me up na. With that and my stage name "Igara Chicken" I will be competing with AY in no time grin
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

People think I have the skills. Ask some NLers sef grin I make people laugh

Dats why I need basketmouth to hook me up na. With that and my stage name "Igara Chicken" I will be competing with AY in no time grin

lol.. But 'igara chicken' ? It sounds local to me..

Im just imagining a femal comedian bearing 'igara chicken'. grin This country sef..

Try modelling nah
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nmeri17: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
iceberylin:

Maybe
lies!! angry
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by iceberylin(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nmeri17:
lies!! angry
How?
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nmeri17: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
In the real sense, girls are way Hilarious than Guys....undecided
all my life, I only met one really funny girl and she is funnier than like 70% of all my guy friends. But it's just her out of ALL girls sad
Re: Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nmeri17:
all my life, I only met one really funny girl and she is funnier than like 70% of all my guy friends. But it's just her out of ALL girls sad
Keep searching!grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy / Boring Saturday! / 18 Types Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat (must Read)especially 5 & 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.