Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner (39164 Views)

Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Abialayinka(f): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
This is a very costly mistake,both party will have to accept their Faith because God knows better.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by miqos02(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Princezoi:
So she reigned for just 4 minutes!!!! What if Miss columbia just held on to the crown and shouted NO!!!! And ran out, that would have been fun
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Seriously dis is bad&embarrassing!!if na me b d miss columbia i wont released d crown oo grin i go die there say na me d winner cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Princezoi:
So she reigned for just 4 minutes!!!! What if Miss columbia just held on to the crown and shouted NO!!!! And ran out, that would have been fun

Lol. As funny as that may sound, sth similar has happened to me before... At a competition in sec school.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by funkyjms: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
"Steve Harvey as U.S. President...

Oh, I was not supposed to press that red button? I have to apologize.
The note I just received said the Russians had invited me to LUNCH, not that they had LAUNCHED.
It is my mistake, I take full responsibility. It's still a great night." grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Dainikel(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Where do one place this kinda embarrassment? If I were Steve Harvey I would have just let it be that way allowing the mistake to be between just the two parties.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by THEREALSEUN: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Vabadonsblog:
The 2015 Miss Universe Host, Steve Harvey made an unforgettable mistake as he named the wrong person Miss Universe 2015.

Steve Harvey named Miss Colombia, Ariadna Gutierrez instead of Miss Philippines, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach. He later corrected the mistake and had to apologise.

See her reaction when the crown was removed from her head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmqAjr0xs04

http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/photos-miss-universe-2015-host-makes.html?m=1

hey boost your twitter followers and account and create a good image for your blog within a 2-3 days

following 13 people and having 23 followers is not a good image for your blog/website/brand at all.

Check out: https://www.nairaland.com/2808276/pic-a-z-how-grow-twitter

contact rufwork001@gmail.com
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Choi! See what cracking too much jokes can cause? If this Steve Harvey ever tells people something again, they will be like "Bruh, please make sure you check very well...don't play Miss Universe on me" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Dainikel(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
homesteady:
Lmaoooooooooooo gringrin
See the report card they gave him, I didn't even see where they wrote Philippines until I searched for it over and over.
I guess he didn't get to see the Phillipines @first glance that's why.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by lalasticlala(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hawlahscho:

shockedshocked So you do comment too shockedshocked

Honestly, I used to think "you're a front-page bot" that all you do is to move threads to front-page. grin

Bro no take am personal o, na joke I dey o.

The video touched me really, imagine how bad that Colombian lady would feel and how embarrassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by poshestmina(f): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
I feel for the miss Columbia cry cry cry..

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Hawlahscho(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

The video touched me really, imagine how bad that Colombian lady would feel and how embarrassed.

As in! when they were removing the crown ehn, her smiles said it all. FAKE SMILES. sad

Than man seriously owe her what he cant pay in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by jaid23: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
hmmm..Ori ti o ba ma de Ade ko ni se a layi ma de.... atleast the Miss. Colombia sef chop Miss Universe for 3mins 20 secs.. angry
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Nicolars(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

Eeyah, also imagine hw happy d Philippine lady would feel

More happy than usual I guess
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by lalasticlala(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nicolars:

Eeyah, also imagine hw happy d Philippine lady would feel

More happy than usual I guess

Ya. She was quite shocked initially, surprise written all of her very pretty face. The surprise later turned to excitement...

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
dechandel:
Kachis barbie our gist don reach here o

Steve Harvey shouldn't be allowed to host any event again!! grin
hahahaha.
You done see am na, you dey for Mars... me wey dey naija dey give you international info.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by datigbogirl: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Princezoi:

that will mean she has ran mad.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by TedBaker(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
kissGuys:
the mod dat banned me....hw market now
wallahi dis mods re bias, na so so ...... Den sabi
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by cao(f): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
When I saw this just before my shift, I was just cringing, talk about embarrassing. cry

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by yemoxyl(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ehya wharapity,miss columbia will be very angry and sad
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by DICKtator: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please it is Colombia and not Columbia

Don't let them send a Sicario to your crib

And not Philippians but Philippines

WTF??

grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by sEGXY2(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Steve was probably high on crack
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by loomer: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Make I hear say I drop the crown, na civil war go start for that stage

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by imma2(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ultimate embarrassmentation cheesy
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by bishop225(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
He misspelled both "Colombia" and "Philippines." Can we blame autocorrect

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by danduchi(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Speechless3:

They are two different pageants but miss world is bigger.
the dude said differentiate btw world and universe that's all... The difference is their spelling
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by YabaLeftist: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
The host deserves 60 lashes of cane on his bare butts for committing such a horrible blunder. angry
He me have assumed that the Asian girl is not good enough to be miss universe. Bloody racist!
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by michaeltotti(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Where?in calling name of the best player?
uglodoh:
fifa also made the same mistake at the just concluded under 17 world cup. no one is above mistake r
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by YerYer: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bossforeva:
Haha.. Steve Harvey so this is how to think like a man, and act like a Lady.

Lol
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by michaeltotti(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Africa mentality!smh,u wl end up embarasing ursef d mur
prettythicksme:
Seriously dis is bad&embarrassing!!if na me b d miss columbia i wont released d crown oo grin i go die there say na me d winner cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Maxwell279(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chai! What an emberassment........
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by daveP(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
dechandel:
Kachis.barbie our gist don reach here o

Steve Harvey shouldn't be allowed to host any event again!! grin
i know Mt Hightower well. I have the feeling this isnt directly his fault. I sense an undertone. If he doesnt host anything, he and his friend cedric would continue to see more doors open grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgil Abloh Dies Of Cancer / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Pickup And Delivery Services In Lagos For As Low As N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.