Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner (39169 Views)

Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by osaslord500(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
femi4:
Improve your reading ability.
Miss Universe is different from Miss World

You are an imp
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
bishop225:
He misspelled both "Colombia" and "Philippines." Can we blame autocorrect
Not autocorrect.
Steve Harvey can't read.
His next best seller is probably going to be, "Act like a Lady and read like an illiterate".
[img]http://www.bet.com/content/betcom/shows/celebration-of-gospel/2013/photos/show/steve-harvey-harvey-rising/_jcr_content/leftcol/flipbook/flipbookimage_2.flipfeature.dimg/030912-shows-celebration-of-gospel-steve-harvey-think-like-a-man.[/img]

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by teehef: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
danduchi:
the dude said differentiate btw world and universe that's all... The difference is their spelling
Lol
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by JustCurious: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Twas a 'universal' mistake! grin
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by henrygoody(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
That's an expensive mistake steve..................like seriously shocked
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by sinistermind(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
akoshanti:
why are all the contestant of miss universe from earth

since its miss universe its only fair to have contestants from other galaxies grin

I guess you didn't see the contestant with 3 boobs and anoda with 2 heads
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by sinistermind(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
I am just wondering how a naija chick would handle such situation. Damn!!! Epic!
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by cabaliciouscabal: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Princezoi:
So she reigned for just 4 minutes!!!! What if Miss columbia just held on to the crown and shouted NO!!!! And ran out, that would have been fun

Nope, it would av bn a disgrace of life tym.

They ar suppose to be distinguished ladies. So she must behave herself.

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by akoshanti(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
sinistermind:

i must have missed that part grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by cabaliciouscabal: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
It is only Almighty God dat is perfect in all things.

Any human being dat is devoid of mistakes should cast aspersions.

U ar forgiven Mr Steve from my end. Afterall u ar human.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Toks2008(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
The good thing is that miss columbia will go down the guiness book of record as the miss universe contestant that had the shortest reign.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by dramenda(f): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by fireforfire: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmmm.... Odiegwu.
May our blessings not be giving to someone else weda by mistake or not.
may our day of joy not be a day of confusion
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
OMG shocked!!

This mistake was damn too costly..

Toks2008:
The good thing is that miss columbia will go down the guiness book of record as the miss universe contestant that had the shortest reign.
Indeed!! First runner up who had the shortest reign as Miss Universe..

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Toks2008(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
OMG shocked!!

This mistake was damn too costly..

Indeed!! First runner up who had the shortest reign as Miss Universe..

Yeah

BTW i have this annoying habit of checking out any female who quotes me and i must say you look dapper...
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by isacolukay(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=mommysgirl post=41206269][/quote]

I like your teeth.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah

BTW i have this annoying habit of checking out any female who quotes me and i must say you look dapper...
Hahahaha.. Thanks Uncle Toks wink smiley
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by mommysgirl(f): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
isacolukay:

I like your teeth.
Thanks
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by nefertitiram: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
fellis:
O my God, I was watching and I expected Philippines to win because she did do better than Colombia.
I was surprised when Steve called out Ariadna as the winner.
And Paulina was just too happy to place the crown on Ariadna's head because this would have been Colombia's first ever back to back win.
This is literally the most embarrsing thing you can do to anyone.
And the poor girl just stood there confused after the crown was taken off her head because she doesn't speak English so well.
Steve better hope miss Colombia doesn't have the Colombian drug cartel on speed dial because those Colombian mafias don't play.
Infact he should start moving around with bullet proof vests and bullet proof cars for causing this type of embarrasment to miss Colombia.

Remember Escobar
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Temysteve(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
Hmmmmmmmmm.

This mistake is expensive sha.
wow!! Like how much e go cost? Kiddin anyway!!!!!
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Toks2008(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahaha.. Thanks Uncle Toks wink smiley

Why you dey fall my hand for public forum?

Please call me toks...that uncle no be am..small boy like me can never be your uncle...abeg no spoil show for me o...im very single n searching but uncles are usually married...
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Temysteve(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Speechless3:

Miss Spain is their miss world. And Miss Philippine their miss universe.
wetin dis 1 dey talk nah? U dey sleep on top bicycle nii?
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Temysteve(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
osaslord500:

Abeg differentiate between world and universe
dnt blame her dough, just enlighten her.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Why you dey fall my hand for public forum?

Please call me toks...that uncle no be am..small boy like me can never be your uncle...abeg no spoil show for me o...im very single n searching but uncles are usually married...
grin grin Single and searching ke? And you decided to throw your bait in River Nairaland cheesy?

I thought you were the King of Romance lipsrsealed? Is there something you are not telling me wink?

I withdraw the 'Uncle' back grin..
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by WhatOnEarth: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Darn!!! That's gonna be so embarrassing for miss Columbia shocked I piry her.

Buh y dis man make dis kyn mistake na abi him and miss Columbia get one kyn quarrel wey make am disgrace her lyk that embarassed sad

sha, we are all humans, we make mistake.

This guy f up sha. But I still say Naija politicians embarass themselves far more than this. Their yeye dey smell.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by kissGuys: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
TedBaker:
wallahi dis mods re bias, na so so ...... Den sabi

hmmmm....seun must hear this
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by WhatOnEarth: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
sinistermind:

Earth is simply racist. Hahahahahah
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Wryhder: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
2odd:
its all for TV rating
how can he announce different when it would b printed and someone can actually correct him immediately. The mistake na for commercial rating
I think so too. It took them too long to correct it for me to believe it's an honest mistake.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by oyetunder(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
akoshanti:
why are all the contestant of miss universe from earth

since its miss universe its only fair to have contestants from other galaxies grin
yes now! I won't be amased if fine demons as well as roaming spirits of the dead were secretly present.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by TedBaker(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
kissGuys:

hmmmm....seun must hear this
no make dem ban me na, shoo.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by dechandel(f): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
daveP:
i know Mt Hightower well. I have the feeling this isnt directly his fault. I sense an undertone. If he doesnt host anything, he and his friend cedric would continue to see more doors open grin
He had only one job sweetie, only one job!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pickup And Delivery Services In Lagos For As Low As N500 / Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? / Model Lola Ogunyemi Speaks Out On Racist Ad, Says Ad was Misinterpreted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.