Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner (39170 Views)

Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Aww..sorry for her. I sincerely hope it's not karma. All the same, we all make mistakes.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by daveP(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
dechandel:
He had only one job sweetie, only one job!!!

(shrugs) he can always get another though, but i agree that the mistake was silly.

Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Toks2008(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin Single and searching ke? And you decided to throw your bait in River Nairaland cheesy?

I thought you were the King of Romance lipsrsealed? Is there something you are not telling me wink?

I withdraw the 'Uncle' back grin..

Ifahia throw my bait in nairaland?

Apparently my threads clearly shows that im not looking for a date on nairaland so that assertion is soooo wrong. I am just doing my thing.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Ifahia throw my bait in nairaland?

Apparently my threads clearly shows that im not looking for a date on nairaland so that assertion is soooo wrong. I am just doing my thing.

I never said your thread shows you are looking for a date on NL.. Dunno where you got that inspiration from.. The last I checked, I had a question mark @ the end of the question I asked..

I rather called you King of Romance.. You talked about 'spoiling show for you.' Where am I spoiling the show if not NL cheesy?

Calm down oo.. Your blood too dey hot.. Any hoo, good night..
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by MathsChic(f): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
akoshanti:
why are all the contestant of miss universe from earth

since its miss universe its only fair to have contestants from other galaxies grin

I was thinking same here.

But on the mistake? This is a terrible, terrible mistake. If Steve was a network host, he would have been fired immediately. See how he looked all mushy and sorry. Eyah..
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by MathsChic(f): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sunnycliff:
May my Blessings not mistakenly be given to another and may I not be shamefully disgraced in receiving what is not mine!
Una don start again. Over just a beauty pageant, you don dey think blessings.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by MathsChic(f): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
funkyjms:
"Steve Harvey as U.S. President...

Oh, I was not supposed to press that red button? I have to apologize.
The note I just received said the Russians had invited me to LUNCH, not that they had LAUNCHED.
It is my mistake, I take full responsibility. It's still a great night." grin grin
This is soooo funny. Christ! cheesy
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by funkyjms: 12:08am On Dec 22, 2015
MathsChic:

This is soooo funny. Christ! cheesy

Should I give you a test?
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by Zealous2710(m): 1:59am On Dec 22, 2015
And who says prayers are not answered? I guess that's just the sign of fasting and prayers.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by tk4rd: 2:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Steve Harvey may suffer serious Heart Attack very soon..
Also, the Colombian Government may want to take this further.
They might call for a serious investigation into the mistake..
They might call for all the videos that captured him and seriously analyse all his body movements and responses and involuntary flinches and twitches and facial expressions with high-sensitivity technologies in order to establish that it was really a Honest Mistake..
If I hear that the Colombian Government would let this issue to just die like that..
#expectmorenewsonthis.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by PTimber(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2015
This is an horrible mistake!
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by cosmicrayboi(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2015
Vabadonsblog:
The 2015 Miss Universe Host, Steve Harvey made an unforgettable mistake as he named the wrong person Miss Universe 2015.

Steve Harvey named Miss Colombia, Ariadna Gutierrez instead of Miss Philippines, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach. He later corrected the mistake and had to apologise.

See her reaction when the crown was removed from her head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmqAjr0xs04

http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/photos-miss-universe-2015-host-makes.html?m=1
shey na dat man talk say our naija contestant be like Palm tree? make i no talk shaa undecided
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by fretfingers: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2015
Hmm...
In less than two weeks...
**headlines like***
"See the reason why miss colombia was disgraced at the 2015 miss world"
would trend... Bloggers go make money wella!
BTW:::
I don't believe it was simply a mistake... There is more to it..**
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by EmmyDe25(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2015
osaslord500:

Abeg differentiate between world and universe
Miss world is for the entire continents. Miss universe is supposed to involve contestants from all the planets...both known and unknown. But earth has been playing a PDP with this from time immemorial.
Re: Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner by EmmyDe25(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2015
Steve made too many errors though.
1. Announcing the wrong winner
2. Calling Miss Philippines, Miss Philippians in his tweet.
3. Addressing Colombia the country as Columbia: a city in the US.
Goes to show that as long as blood flows through your vein...you are not immuned to such howler.
Good thing is, he's been given the chance to right the wrong by anchoring the 2016 edition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pickup And Delivery Services In Lagos For As Low As N500 / Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? / Model Lola Ogunyemi Speaks Out On Racist Ad, Says Ad was Misinterpreted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.