Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Was Banned For Three Days. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Banned For Three Days. (1157 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was Banned For Three Days. by igwe44(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2015
I was banned on friday for saying the truth,the worst part of it is that the moderators will edit and delete some of my thread to please themselves,some times they will not even post my thread,i will keep saying the truth,i will never be discourage and I will not deactivate my account,but I promise,any time you guys ban me again,i am going to open another email and open another account.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2015
your own is good, it would have been next year grin
Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by galadima77(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2015
What did u do, cos i remember being banned for violating nairaland rule of mis-spelling an abusive word, and i humbly accepted the ban in good faith.

So if i dont wanna be banned again, i will respect myself and abide by the rules... Shikenan!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by xmich(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
I noticed a new mod was employed, but he will soon tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by sunmike065(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Why won't u guys be banned, when u can not abide with a simple rules and regulation but rather prefer constitute nuisance in a public forum.

I pity u guys anyway. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by Rudboy360(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2015
igwe44:
I was banned on friday for saying the truth,the worst part of it is that the moderators will edit and delete some of my thread to please themselves,some times they will not even post my thread,i will keep saying the truth,i will never be discourage and I will not deactivate my account,but I promise,any time you guys ban me again,i am going to open another email and open another account.
Baami you ain't left behind..it seems this banning of a thing has become an hobby for the Mods..My Account was banned last-week without knowing the offence I committed..i Opened another email and another account with different Monika..yet again it was banned again in some sections and now this is my 3rd account which I opened 3days ago..yet again m being banned in some sections...I told them already..They will continue to ban till they end up banning their Destinies undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by johnmartus(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2015
THREE DAYS AND YOU ARE STILL PROTEST? COME ASK ME
Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by sunmike065(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Rudboy360:
Baami you ain't left behind..it seems this banning of a thing has become an hobby for the Mods..My Account was banned last-week without knowing the offence I committed..i Opened another email and another account with different Monika..yet again it was banned again in some sections and now this is my 3rd account which I opened 3days ago..yet again m being banned in some sections...I told them already..They will continue to ban till they end up banning their Destinies undecided

Now you've just committed another offence again undecided and am sure you won't see anything wrong in what u have just posted now.

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by Rudboy360(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
sunmike065:

Now you've just committed another offence again undecided and am sure you won't see anything wrong in what u have just posted now.
I wouldn't know unless you highlight it in bold
Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by omenka(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Imagine what this board would look like if everyone rushes to create a whining thread after serving a ban. I was banned for a week the last time, four days before that, and then two days before that. Three bans in under three weeks, but all taken in good faith.

Folks insulted me and I clapped back, but got banned. Now I just copy the mods when someone insults me, simple.

Mr man, just respect the Rules and you wouldn't have problems with the mods. Whining endlessly after every ban wouldn't fix your problem.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by funkyibodude(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lol, me too my ban expired yesterday evening. That myndd44 is the person I suspect cool
Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by funlord(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin
igwe44:

Come on sharrap dia crybaby! What's in a ban sef? Serve your ban like us bosses and be productive in your spare time while at it!

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by PhockPhockMan: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
Imagine what this board would look like if everyone rushes to create a whining thread after serving a ban. I was banned for a week the last time, four days before that, and then two days before that. Three bans in under three weeks, but all taken in good faith.

Folks insulted me and I clapped back, but got banned. Now I just copy the mods when someone insults me, simple.

Mr man, just respect the Rules and you wouldn't have problems with the mods. Whining endlessly after every ban wouldn't fix your problem.

Hmmmm, see who's talking.

Are you not the Op of this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/2031495/banning-nairaland-possible-modification

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by coolitempa(f): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Any time I say something about iboes that the mods don't like...I get banned... cheesy...I just suffered another two week ban....anyway I have learnt my lessons... cheesy...now a good citizen of Nairaland... grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by omenka(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

When will you have sense gentleman?? Haba, dem curse you?? Don't you know the difference between a "suggestion" and "whining"?? On the thread, from the second paragraph, I said:
I'm creating this thread to suggest a possible addition to the numerous awesome packages on the forum.

Even Se*un acknowledged it wasn't a bad idea but would encourage people to break rules. Did you see me complaining and criticizing the mods??

If I call you an illiterate now, you'd assume I'm insulting you. Go school small make you for sabi book small, you refuse. cheesy
Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by after1: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Gala seller, go school uno gree. How suggestion and complaint take be the same. Lolz

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by PhockPhockMan: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
after1:

Gala seller, go school uno gree. How suggestion and complaint take be the same. Lolz

Who's this attention seeker again?

Mtcheeeewww.
Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by PhockPhockMan: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
When will you have sense gentleman?? Haba, dem curse you?? Don't you know the difference between a "suggestion" and "whining"?? On the thread, from the second paragraph, I said:

Even Se*un acknowledged it wasn't a bad idea but would encourage people to break rules. Did you see me complaining and criticizing the mods??

If I call you an illiterate now, you'd assume I'm insulting you. Go school small make you for sabi book small, you refuse. cheesy

Why won't they ban you for one year when all you know is typing rubbish?
Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by igwe44(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
I was ban for saying some people f**k like dog.
Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by kissval1388: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
since the day I receive 1 week ban, I became a humble and patriotic citizen of naira land.
I don't want any mod to ban me Dis Xmas, e be like say naira land go sweet Dat day. lols

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by Lordave: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
igwe44:
It's Mynd44. I saw when Omenka called his attention to your post and that was few minutes after he banned me for 2 days without a VALID reason. Dunno if he's now a puppet to a certain people on Nairaland.

Seun, please, call mynd44 to order, he's abusing his authority as a mod.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by igwe44(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
So it was omenka or who ever he is that reported me to mynd44,and mynd44 decided to ban me. Omenka carry world cup i done come back from suspension
Re: I Was Banned For Three Days. by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them

1 Like

(1)

Breaking News: Local Govt Campaign Turn Bloody In Suleja / Gov Okorocha Said Biafra Is Dead, Nnamdi Kanu should not be released- Naij.com / PDP Spokesman Olisa Metuh Arrives Court From Kuje Prison In Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.