Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Father Was Too Hard On My Brother Growing Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Was Too Hard On My Brother Growing Up (716 Views)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Was Too Hard On My Brother Growing Up by onila(f): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
usually when young kids come back to Nigeria from the UK

they find it too difficult to cope in the Nigerian system
there are so many cases where the kids are taken one class back

UK system is more of practicals esp in elementary school not learning theories or more of less practical than Nigeria

I coped easily and didnt take a class back
but my brother cldnt

instead of my father to give him time to adjust
he used to beat him wen he came back home with bad results

my father being an influential man in his community
the pressure on my brother to be smart was so high '
since hes the first son

you have to be patient with children and not rush them esp with something sensitive like education
Re: My Father Was Too Hard On My Brother Growing Up by Twaci(f): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
sad
Re: My Father Was Too Hard On My Brother Growing Up by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sorry, Onila's brother. Get well soon. cry
Re: My Father Was Too Hard On My Brother Growing Up by onila(f): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
RickRichards:
Sorry, Onila's brother. Get well soon. cry
thanks for being nice for once

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lead Us Not Into Temptation: Tips For Married Men / Train Your Children How You Want Them To Be / Women And Their Crave For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.