Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Women And Their Crave For Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Their Crave For Marriage (715 Views)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / How Can I Make My Wife Crave For Sex With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Crave For Marriage by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Marriage is a good thing, it is ordained from above. It is a union between two Matured minded fellow . Its a joyous scenerio as a man and a woman to be married but getting the marriageable woman to marry these day is a full time job. Women are everywhere, pretenders, etc, A man cannot marry a woman who is not up and doing, a man cannot marry a woman who is not homely, a man cannot marry a woman who is not a backup. These are some of the reasons why women are everywhere without a man or inside a man 's house as His wife. Women these days are much after marriage, neglecting their attitude, their past deeds etc. Before a man will decide to marry you then you must be marriageable otherwise you become a use and dumb fellow. Men are not after Beauty, body shape though is included but after your character, which determines the next step.
Remember Men have network, before you are fit you will be screened by His friends.
Re: Women And Their Crave For Marriage by SAMBARRY: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Ok

Next

Re: Women And Their Crave For Marriage by pet4ril(f): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2016
I believe this is vice versa..... Same thing goes for the men because some men doesn't worth marrying in the ist place as well

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Crave For Marriage by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Ok

Next
This is what am talking about, after rocking out their life and selecting like someone watching a season film at the end you see them old without a man of their own
Re: Women And Their Crave For Marriage by SAMBARRY: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
LuckyAgbaze:

This is what am talking about, after rocking out their life and selecting like someone watching a season film at the end you see them old without a man of their own
so it is wrong to ROCK OUT THEIR LIFE and it's cool to lead a boring life

Re: Women And Their Crave For Marriage by An0nimus: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sambarry you be character aswear grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Of You Are Guilty Of This? / How A White Garment Church Finally Destroyed My Marriage – Woman Reveals / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.