Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor (3267 Views)

Aggrieved Royal Families Attack Former Oyo SSG / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by tpiar: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Balkan:
this is the truth I have just said. Yoruba girl don't wash their pants and bra. I can't imagine me dating one.

Pls. Don't spoil my appetite this afternoon.

then wash it for them.

doesnt need a rant.
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by martinluth2: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Florblu:
If u believe this post,then you are gullible.
Sis Kemi has always been acting like a bastard though Pa Olunloyo is yet to certify her as one
Help me ask her for the father of her first son abi na daughter she get sef.Mtchew

Abegi, is she not right!, i have read articles on yoruba dirtiness, your yoruba sister advised una say make una improve, she say the embarrassment is getting too much. that day i laugh sote my belle wan tear cheesy
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Maxi112: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mynd44:
Aunty Kemi ti fi ori gbale grin grin cheesy cheesy
shay! u follow ban me?
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by itstpia8: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
martinluth2:

Abegi, is she not right!, i have read articles on yoruba dirtiness, your yoruba sister advised una say make una improve, she say the embarrassment is getting too much. that day i laugh sote my belle wan tear cheesy

you folks get eye for dirty sha, whose house or houses did you observe the dirtiness in?

its like you're always on the lookout for gutter, dirt, etc, you're not comfortable if you dont see such.
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Mcbussy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
All I see is an oldie trying to rationalize her solitary life and licking her wounds. embarassed
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
She's 51 sef.... cry
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by tzoracle: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
willow0804:
She is correct, even my Yoruba female friends told me the same, that's why they are dying to date igbo guys

Interesting cheesy
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by tzoracle: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Lalasticlala have you travelled for Christmas? cool

Its not something cute about d yorubas
Hw do u expect uncle lala to notice it
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Balkan(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Twistaray:
grin grin grin

They say Yoruba's are dirty .. But tell them that the dirtiest places in lagos are mostly dominated by Igbo's
Ajegunle, Alaba
You call yorubas dirty ?
Do you know the way your gala sellers smell ? Because we are yet to ban them
Do you know how ori Ile stinks and Alaba and I see your dirty race eating in front of gutter
Do you know how Igbos smell especially there women wirh hairy chest who have armpit and boobs odour ?

Do you know Igbos suffer the most from body odour ?
Igbos are dirty skunk
Ban all Igbos from opening stores under bridges or selling drinks in traffic
And see how clean Lagos becomes
even the whole word knows who yorubas are. Just Google Yorubas are please can some do a snapshot and post for us? I don't know how to do it.
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by MizMyColi(f): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Absolute Claptrap.
Madam Kemi is clearly high on cheap Osogbo weed.

Each tribe has their general downside.

I can marry an educated and intellectually sound guy from just about any tribe...

As long as I feel drawn to him and he's circumcised.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lol. Kemi?

Next abeg.
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by freeeeme(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
hmmnn.....na why she never get husband. Rubbish! Omo-ale jatijati...no be yoruba boy her mama get belle for, wey mak him papa finally pay her mama bride price?
51 years still filtering men. SMH.....I reserve my comment till we meet at our usual point of meeting
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Geraraheremehn: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Absolute Claptrap.
Madam Kemi is clearly high on cheap Osogbo weed.

Each tribe has their general downside.

I can marry an educated and intellectually sound guy from just about any tribe...

As long as I feel drawn to him and he's circumcised.

LoL... @circumcised

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by lalasticlala(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
tzoracle:

Its not something cute about d yorubas
Hw do u expect uncle lala to notice it
Pls see this...
https://www.nairaland.com/2769084/kemi-olunloyo-tells-ladies-never

(1) (2)

6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today / Amazing Pictures Of Imo State Government House Chapel / Muhammadu Buhari And El-rufai Visited And Bowed To El Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.