Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! (2283 Views)

I Want To 2 Get Fat / Help!i Want To Get Fat. / Operation: I Must Get Fat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2009
FL Gators:

I dey wait, you don swim in hot oil

Lets talk this over later when some ppl are gone lipsrsealed
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2009
FL Gators:

@N2A
Actually, I've tried to get fat.
The reason why some women do actually want to get bigger thighs sometimes its depressing to walk pass a reflecting object and you look like a walking stick. And sometimes you feel ur pelvic bones and shoulder bones.

I don't want bigger thighs o.  gaining weight will only make the thighs bigger anyways and do nothing to cover your pelvic bones, shoulder bones, in my experience.

OgidiBoy:

I emailed her about 10 of my pics just last week, how many more pics of me does she want angry

shocked shocked shocked
gator  angry it's ur turn to send him pics abi. haba
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Lets talk this over later when some ppl are gone lipsrsealed
Why? Oyinda and N2A are family.
Ok, tell me when you're ready wink

oyinda.:

I don't want bigger thighs o. gaining weight will only make the thighs bigger anyways and do nothing to cover your pelvic bones, shoulder bones, in my experience.

Girl, lemme tell you how bad it is, not saying I still wanna get fat, but I can still wear some of my clothes from middle school embarassed

And B.T.W, girl, you iz one instigator!!!
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2009
lol. from ur profile pic u look perfect just the way u are. no need to gain or lose

lol at fitting into ur middle school clothes. u didn't grow taller either?
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2009
aww thanks.

No, and I still wear size 7 1/2 for some shoes. Those beans that were supposed to help did nothing but killed my classmates with gas.

heheh jk grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2009
ewwww nasty angry angry
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

ewwww nasty angry angry
rotflmao, I was joking. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2009
lmao u didn't have to be so specific  tongue

gosh I grew through out middle school, high school and who knows i might still be growing in college. j/k. i'm pretty sure i'm done. or maybe not idk
very very slow but progressive growth
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by No2Atheism(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

ewwww nasty angry angry

Wat is nasty  angry don't u fart or are u too classy to fart
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2009
My fart smells like roses tongue

Anyways you'll need to go to bed, it's like 2:35am angry
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2009
oyinda.:

lmao u didn't have to be so specific tongue

gosh I grew through out middle school, high school and who knows i might still be growing in college. j/k. i'm pretty sure i'm done. or maybe not idk
very very slow but progressive growth
I grew where I was not supposed to grow, so I loffed wearing my jacket grin

@@N2A
Thanks jare kiss

@Ogidi
Where you dey go, I dey wait o
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2009
lol
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by No2Atheism(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2009
FL Gators:

I grew where I was not supposed to grow, so I loffed wearing my jacket grin

@@N2A
Thanks jare kiss

@Ogidi
Where you dey go, I dey wait o

Always a naughty girl grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
Thanks gator and all.
Hope to post my pics once i get fat. cool
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2009
you can post one now so we can use it to judge your progress when you do eventually become fat
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 11, 2009
Oh! Yea. I do just dat but certainly nt to d whole world. undecided undecided
*thinkin*
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 4:31am On Jun 11, 2009
lol. if you attach your pic, only nairaland members who check this topic can see it. if u put it in your profile, only nl members who bother to look at your profile will see it.
so it's not to the whole world.

why do you want to be fat by the way?
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:34am On Jun 11, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. if you attach your pic, only nairaland members who check this topic can see it. if u put it in your profile, only nl members who bother to look at your profile will see it.
so it's not to the whole world.

why do you want to be fat by the way?

Why are you interested in the bobo's pic angry
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Why are you interested in the bobo's pic angry
Where's yours?
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 4:36am On Jun 11, 2009
lol
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:37am On Jun 11, 2009
How many time you wan see my pics dear sad

BTW just checked out your profile, you have some sexy lips wow
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Wow, Oyinda, you do have some sexy lips. shocked shocked

Ogidiboy, asmany times as I want
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 11, 2009
Hope dis shld do 4 ya proposal. angry angry

Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 5:07am On Jun 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Wow, Oyinda, you do have some sexy lips. shocked shocked

Ogidiboy, asmany times as I want

Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:07am On Jun 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Oyinda has those masculine lips guys shy away from angry

Is you I'm talking about, I can just Imaging my lips and your lips just smacked together like there is no tomorrow sad
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 5:09am On Jun 11, 2009
brein so tell us. why do you want to get fat?
u look ok in your pic. r u aspiring to be a sumo wrestler or is there something u want to share w/ us?
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Is you I'm talking about, I can just Imaging my lips and your lips just smacked together like there is no tomorrow sad
No, she has those lips that makes the "Acid" kinds fall for her. cheesy cheesy

eHRRRM Ehrrrm, am not sure my bro would like any guy kissing his sis. pele eh.

brein
cute pix. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dnt gain any weight.
Iz you crazy? angry
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 5:15am On Jun 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

watch ya mouth omo nna angry wetin i do u
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:23am On Jun 11, 2009
oyinda.:

watch ya mouth omo nna angry wetin i do u

I just dey play na haba you my main girl, I'm sure you have those succulent lips alot of Yoruba girl are known for kiss kiss
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 11, 2009
Oyinda looks down as she blushes. Ogidi lifts her face up and pressed a kiss on her lips.
C2H5OH comes by and slaps Ogidi.
Toyin walks by, screams and runs the opposite side
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 5:30am On Jun 11, 2009
we tenk god we tenk god  

OgidiBoy:

I just dey play na haba you my main girl, I'm sure you have those succulent lips alot of Yoruba girl are known for kiss kiss
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:35am On Jun 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Oyinda looks down as she blushes. Ogidi lifts her face up and pressed a kiss on her lips.
C2H5OH comes by and slaps Ogidi.
Toyin walks by, screams and runs the opposite side

Awwww how sweet, hey toyin do you think it's ok if I toast oyinda ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xmas Male Broiler. Chickens For Sale 7kg / *remy Pap * Different Spices And Variants For Adults And Babies / Help! How Do You Wash Blood Out Of Chicken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.