Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) (79875 Views)

My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W / Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by babafrey: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
cos tecno pays you to go everywhere and shout abt them doesnt mean everyother person gets paid. for your info, Gionee is always better standard than tecno
Xhaka:

I know say you be one of them, go find better job make you stop to dey hype substandard sh.t
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by osenbarak: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
babafrey:
oga go sleep. Tecno trolls
You have vex? Sorry, no vex.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by jheed: 1:24am On Jan 21, 2016
you're welcome.

temitiipsy:
OK no problem
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by jheed: 1:35am On Jan 21, 2016
them no get mouth for here. forget.

Xhaka:

Ah ah, no allow Gionee shills hear this wan oo
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by jheed: 1:54am On Jan 21, 2016
naah! you're quite incorrect. standard remains standard.

babafrey:
na tecno need a very big place cos they make whack phones en mass
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Xhaka(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2016
babafrey:
cos tecno pays you to go everywhere and shout abt them doesnt mean everyother person gets paid. for your info, Gionee is always better standard than tecno
So you're telling me indirectly now that Gionee pay you? Great stuff.
Keep it up.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by tomjerry123: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
shut up,this is gionee thread
Xhaka:

Keep it up.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by babafrey: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
lol.. no need to beg me oga
osenbarak:

You have vex? Sorry, no vex.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by babafrey: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
am correct and am sure about it
jheed:
naah! you're quite incorrect. standard remains standard.

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by babafrey: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
were u born foolish or u just decided to be foolish
Xhaka:

Keep it up.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Code45: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Xhaka(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2016
babafrey:
were u born foolish or u just decided to be foolish
I know you're foolish, continue your foolish work for Gionee and stay foolish tongue
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Xhaka(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
tomjerry123:
shut up,this is gionee thread
Yeah, i know y'all get paid
Now you STFU
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by akp202(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
am thinking of getting this phone ....those who have bought it is it advisable?
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Faculty14(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
People on this thread have spent more tym arguing with tecno fans boys rather than giving concrete review

2 Likes

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Baadal(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Faculty14:
People on this thread have spent more tym arguing with tecno fans boys rather than giving concrete review

Exactly!!! pls stop the arguments and give us concrete reviews
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by shakomended: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yes it is. You'll love it.
akp202:
am thinking of getting this phone ....those who have bought it is it advisable?
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by JanethEze(f): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dam5reey:

BBbbboooommmm
My Laptop is showing smoke !!!!! grin
Pele, I wouldn't expect someone who goes to cyber cafe just to use nairaland to know how to Google. You aren't used to the Internet
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Faculty14(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Baadal:

Exactly!!! pls stop the arguments and give us concrete reviews
I wish they would listen and stop giving d techno boys d much needed attention d seek on this thread and get to work angry
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Dam5reey(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
JanethEze:

Pele, I wouldn't expect someone who goes to cyber cafe just to use nairaland to know how to Google. You aren't used to the Internet

Please when did you register on nairaland..??
3rd August 2015..
That's when you started work at Tecno right...??

Observe before you comment.....!!!
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by olayinkajnr(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
My own sincere review coming soon
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by busar(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
please how can I root this phone?
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by queenfav(f): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
olayinkajnr:
pls we are waiting for the review..I wanted to go for gionee m5 mini,but d way it is,d only selling point is d battery and higher mp.I am seriously considering this,make I see change buy good generator abeg.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by wabbyland(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2016
I have this Gionee P5W for sale. Just 2wks old. It's because of emergency that's why I want to sell it. 18k last price. 2348170027149 on WhatsApp
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by queenfav(f): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
olayinkajnr:
bros,I am still expecting your sincere review o.I have already ordered it from konga today.Please share your tots on d battery life(how many hours it can last for when fully charged),camera,multitasking,speed and audio output.Lemme know what am getting into.Thanks.Please other users can drop their reviews also.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by olayinkajnr(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
queenfav:
bros,I am still expecting your sincere review o.I have already ordered it from konga today.Please share your tots on d battery life(how many hours it can last for when fully charged),camera,multitasking,speed and audio output.Lemme know what am getting into.Thanks.Please other users can drop their reviews also.

Sis, the 2000mah ain't bad. Under heavy usage, it last 7-8hours. Don't expect a gionee m3mini battery life on this but it's far better than infinix hot 2 2200mah battery coz I use both device in space of two days. Multitasking is superb compared to the laggy m3mini. And also, the audio output is cool, superb DTS better than that of gionee m3. One other selling point is the sleekness. Very nice design and also lightweight. And also, it's supports future developments as it came with the latest kernel that supports android 6.0 and also because it's released internationally compared to the m3mini that's released for Nigerians. The camera is a clear as the m3mini but way better, especially the front camera. If you here is any other thing you wanna know, you can ask mam.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by queenfav(f): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Sis, the 2000mah ain't bad. Under heavy usage, it last 7-8hours. Don't expect a gionee m3mini battery life on this but it's far better than infinix hot 2 2200mah battery coz I use both device in space of two days. Multitasking is superb compared to the laggy m3mini. And also, the audio output is cool, superb DTS better than that of gionee m3. One other selling point is the sleekness. Very nice design and also lightweight. And also, it's supports future developments as it came with the latest kernel that supports android 6.0 and also because it's released internationally compared to the m3mini that's released for Nigerians. The camera is a clear as the m3mini but way better, especially the front camera. If you here is any other thing you wanna know, you can ask mam.
oshey jare...you try for me.Please post screenshots of d front camera and settings,lemme whet my appetite small.Great review,you answered all my questions.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by olayinkajnr(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
queenfav:
oshey jare...you try for me.Please post screenshots of d front camera and settings,lemme whet my appetite small.Great review,you answered all my questions.

I'll post a pix I took with the front camera and also other screenshots. But I'll remove image 1 after you mention this post. BTW, I switched to the power saving mode. That's why my back ground is dark.

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by olayinkajnr(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
queenfav:

YOU can also follow this review too

https://www.nairaland.com/2858163/gionee-p5w-works-best-sidekick
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by queenfav(f): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
olayinkajnr:

I'll post a pix I took with the front camera and also other screenshots. But I'll remove image 1 after you mention this post. BTW, I switched to the power saving mode. That's why my back ground is dark.
thanks baba..seen d pic,the camera is very ok for the price of the device..The powersaving mode is perfect for me,I hate bright lights in phones,maybe because of constant reading of ebooks.I appreciate u taking out time to review the phone.Can't wait for mine to be delivered.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by olayinkajnr(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
queenfav:
thanks baba..seen d pic,the camera is very ok for the price of the device..The powersaving mode is perfect for me,I hate bright lights in phones.Maybe because of constant reading of ebooks.I appreciate u taking out time to review the phone

U very much welcomed

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.