Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings (19225 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria / Another Young Soldier Killed In A Recent Boko Haram Attack / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by Decibel: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
angry
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by Geraraheremehn: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Tolexander:
This issue of ISIS/Boko Haram, I think I've found two solutions that can guarantee success and meet the December 31st deadline;

1 Since the terrorists are consistently striking and attacking, can we just lure the Boko Harams to hire Louis Van Gaal as their managed, by doing this, Boko Haram will stop attacking as Man Utd is doing.

2 If we can't try the first solution, if we realize that Boko Haram is winning, we can lure them to hire Jose Morinho, doing this will make Boko Haram to start losing and go done like Chelsea was doing

Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by kennycalls(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lai Mohammed is so good at his job! book haram and Isis are dead and buried forever!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by slimgold123(f): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by danidee10(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

There is a popular saying "If you where not there when the corpses where buried, when you want to exhume the corpses you start from the legs". The people that order and did the killing are telling you how they did it and the number they killed, you Lia mohammed is busy creating your imaginary figures from Nigerian statistics that doesn't exist.

Lia Mohammed elections are over stop all this your craps and lies we Nigeians are tired of it.

True

2 Likes

Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by emeejinsm: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
diz kwontry is a scam
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by mekonglobal(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
U guys can continue to play politics with this terrorism issh while d Boko guys hv a field day in their daily attacks untill there is no one left to vote for u people again, cos i kn dats where d poor masses matter to u guys most!
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by 4ward(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by kozmokaz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin.
ban dey sweet atimes ooo

jesuuuuu
after over a week am finally back!!!
cheers!!!
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by 400billionman: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lai muhammed.

Lying for a living.
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by luvinhubby(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
wink
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by arigold1304(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
If you cannot rule this county, stay by the side for capable person after all, ur name will be there as ex Nigeria Presido
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by abduljabbar4(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Tolexander:
This issue of ISIS/Boko Haram, I think I've found two solutions that can guarantee success and meet the December 31st deadline

1 Since the terrorists are consistently striking and attacking, can we just lure the Boko Harams to hire Louis Van Gaal as their managed, by doing this, Boko Haram will stop attacking as Man Utd is doing.

2 If we can't try the first solution, if we realize that Boko Haram is winning, we can lure them to hire Jose Morinho, doing this will make Boko Haram to start losing and go done like Chelsea was doing

Was that a joke?
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by Escapevelocity(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
sometimes i blame gej for conceding defeat and giving this Daura President power.....smh
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by chesterlee(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Once it involved Mr Lai Mohammed

We know who the Liar truly is....Left for APC they will force the media to stop reporting news on Boko haram attacks

Shameless lots!!

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by smoby(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
All this r just political ,hw I wish it them not us the innocents mass.
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
it is sad reality that the Federal Government's response is not lacking in tactic, it also encourages and attracts the wrong attraction from terrorists.. rather than debunking ISIS figures, why not show how the military is working to rid boko-haram from Nigeria.. people believe in BH videos and pictures than the FG's
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by hinwazaka: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
The people have a choice. They can choose to believe
* Reuters and the international press
* ISIS and ISWA
* Local media
* Lai Mohammed and the FG

As for me, I'd stick with the figures given by the source, host and cause of the problem

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by ShowYourCertificate: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
dunkem21:
Let me ask the audience ..angry

Click like if you think Alhaji Lai Mohammed is right ..

Click share if you feel otherwise ..
If you used like for those who feel otherwise you would get more clicks. People don't like clicking "share" cos it exposes their identity. That's the trick most APC sychopants use on nl.
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by ta4ba3(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Tolexander:
This issue of ISIS/Boko Haram, I think I've found two solutions that can guarantee success and meet the December 31st deadline

People are dying and u trying to be funny
SMH for u... if only u've lost someone to dis bastards or ur bro is in d military u won't be trying to be funny
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by TimeManager(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bokoharam Don Dey Run Kabakaba, Isis(daesh) Dey Vex, Russia Dey Peper Their Balls Dem, For Six Years B H No Dey Release Figures Because Dem Dey Do Anyhow, But Now Dem Don Dey Run, Dey Come Turn Prpoaganda. Make We See Whether Na BH Or PDP Carry Propaganda Pass. #terrorismontherun

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by dunkem21(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
If you used like for those who feel otherwise you would get more clicks. People don't like clicking "share" cos it exposes their identity. That's the trick most APC sychopants use on nl.

Yeah, I know that very well and want to test Lai Mohammed's popularity ..

As you can see, the shares are leading ..
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by emmalexabl(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
No much talk abeg...

FG... we Nigerians are all waiting....

10 days countdown to eliminating BOKOHARAM!!
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
I just hope lai can tell us the real amount shiites the NA has decimated instead of bokoharam that still carries out planned attacks..
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
I just hope lai can tell us the real amount of shiites the NA has decimated instead of bokoharam that still carries out planned attacks..
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by MrDavidson: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Who doesn't know that BH are in their final days?! From having armored personal carriers and automatic weapons and showing a military parade of their armory, BH now uses hunter's guns. If you're in doubt, check out some Google images. Now, that's change! God bless Nigeria!
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

There is a popular saying "If you where not there when the corpses where buried, when you want to exhume the corpses you start from the legs". The people that order and did the killing are telling you how they did it and the number they killed, you Lia mohammed is busy creating your imaginary figures from Nigerian statistics that doesn't exist.

Lia Mohammed elections are over stop all this your craps and lies we Nigeians are tired of it.

You are still politicising this issue?

Smh... What has Party politics done to you? HOW DID WE GET HERE?
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by christopher123(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmm OK
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by bepozejan: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
ok
Re: FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings by baby124: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lmao. Terrorists and FG arguing over numbers. They are even daring these Boko guys. They were eating Suya in their head quarters. Buahahahha. Rotfl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed: Oyegun’s ‘Hidden Agenda’ On Tenure Extension - The Nation / Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory / Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.