Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions. (997 Views)

A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) / Thailand's Scorpion Queen That Spent 33Days With 5000 Live Scorpions(Graphics) / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions. by eroticecstasy: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
True life story (it all began at a wedding reception)

soft background music playing, ushers arrangin the venue, a table set for four people each, fully decorated.

as i bounce in, scan through the hall, sighted one table at the far corner with different and common decoration, i stroll down there, and occupy a seat. minutes later, two handsome and polished men step in and occupy two seats, one seat remains.

after an hour, couples march in, the reception began. i noticed that whenever ushers brings guest to the seat those two guys will resist. after a while, one sexy BBW approached the table ignoring all the ushering signal, as she came closer to the table those two gentlemen stood up and said "HAIL QUEEN", she wave them to sai down. As soon as they sat, I stood up (unto player mapps) and bowed with my right palm on my chest saying... "I HAIL THEE, MY DELICATE & PRECIOUS QUEEN", ah! their faces changed, and she said " THANX" .

fifteen minutes later, she tapped my hand, as i turned, she said "WHY DIDN'T YOU GREAT ME WHEN MY BOYS DID?" i smiled, paused the smile, and said "I'LL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING EVEN WHEN THEY ARE DOWN AS THEY WERE" I paused again, turn and look at the guys eyeball2eyeball. ah! as i look, i discovered that they are wearing an eyeglass that has a cctv (spyglass), i summoned couraged, ignore them and face the impending doom that was sitting directly opposite me.

the queen now said;
queen: may i decode you
me: am ecstasy
queen: who are you
me: am a man of my world
queen: world? intresting! can i know more about your world?
i smilled and replied,
me: yes, am from the planet of erotic ecstasy
queen: excuse me?
me: yes, you've heard me

one of the guy said "What?", she immediately ask them to excuse us, and they stepped out.

queen: what is a man from erotic ecstasy planet doing in place like this
me:.......(loding 10%)
Re: My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions. by eroticecstasy: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
...........20% loading
Re: My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions. by ireneony(f): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
me i dont understand this ur write up.. are u gay or a she-male?

1 Like

Re: My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions. by osizi06(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lemme boo a spa
Re: My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions. by XaintJoel20: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
I wasted the data I used in opening this link... Hissssssssss.

1 Like

Re: My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions. by eroticecstasy: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
me: am here for fun
queen: just fun? (i cut in)
me: my dignified queen, (the gist continued, we exchanged number fix a special day for the meeting at a musuem)

the day came, as i drove into the museum park, called her line and she directed me to where she was. i stroll down there, sat beside her and our gist continue.

queen: mr ecstasy, why are you here? why are you risking yourlife? what do you want from me? who do you think i am?

me: i've been looking for love on all wrong places, but now i finally found someone who cares for me.
am here for you, i risk it all for you, if anythin happens to be as a result of coming to you, that will make me happy. i dont trade on common grounds, i walk in the mist of fire and hellstone, i knew you as a queen and so shall you remain in my life.

queen: i only Bleep guys and dump, i hate relationships, it sucks. and as a matter of fact, 7 men are guarding me now. so, as you can see, am not your kind, am sorry to disappoint you.

me: ah! good one, i omit "dis" and take the "appointment", am appointed, wow.

queen: no one sees the eyes of the devil until him comes calling, you better leave here

me: only the strong and mighty resist the calling, burning and fierce eyes of the devil

queen: who are you?

me: let loose your devil and i will make him my buddy

queen: i know what you want from me, its very cheap, but if it goes beyond, i will ever be your queen as you said, but you will lose control of yourself bb
Re: My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions. by eroticecstasy: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
me: lose control?

queen: you will lose total control of yourself to me, you will be subjected to my command

me: to an extend
queen: as i decide, you have no say, that is my condition
me: condition? ah!
queen: yes, yours is very cheap and easy, a lion like you doesnt turn his back

we sat together, later 3 lesbians came, sat beside her. then i take me leave

to ve co

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When LOVE Gets So Cold.....a Must Read!!! / Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys. / Something Unbelievable Happened When They Tried To Uproot This Tree (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.