Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars (46093 Views)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Elinob(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Take some to car stand pls if it too must.
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by dapsoneh: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2015
BABANGBALI:
they later went back to change it because CAN protested againt them being given Sunday
ohhhh.. wayo allah!
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by BABANGBALI: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2015
dapsoneh:
ohhhh.. wayo allah!
dem no do wayo for allah o
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by udeme67(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2015
Which kind car we never see, this guy needs to grow up
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Arebay(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=softappless post=41218883]childish brain, how many times has dangote or adenuga showed off their cars?[/q.uote. Adenuga and dangote dint av dis much wen dey where his age.
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Arebay(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lovelynature:
My multiple cars are on the way. Ones better than this

Amen plus moi
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by COOLCATS: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
bettercreature:
They are celebrity.You dont compare bill gate with akon
define the word " Celebrity ". The last time I checked bill was and is still a celebrity. The above mentioned have just got fame and fortune exclusively to some industry. I guess one is more of entertainment and the reason for the show off if I understand your post clearly.
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Men wey build companies and empires reck completely finish, talkless of people wey na only cars and clothes them buy
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by bettercreature(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
COOLCATS:
define the word " Celebrity ". The last time I checked bill was and is still a celebrity. The above mentioned have just got fame and fortune exclusively to some industry. I guess one is more of entertainment and the reason for the show off if I understand your post clearly.
You dont know the meaning of celebrity,only people in sport and entertainment are celebrity,bill gate is a business man
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by COOLCATS: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
bettercreature:
You dont know the meaning of celebrity,only people in sport and entertainment are celebrity,bill gate is a business man
this is your own understanding. Beckham is a businessman also. It is not only " celebrity " as connoted by you that flaunt their wealth. This is my point.

Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
why d plate number dey covered
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Adonis3: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

The above name, which I cancelled, and who's presently an Ex-Moderator, was harshly sacked not quite long due to her slothfulness & rudeness. Am so sorry that she wouldn't be much of a help now.

Wow, I'm just hearing of this. Can u please elaborate
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Adonis3: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ojestas:
Our Celebs in 9ja. . Even in their compounds, they still put on shoes. .

Errm... Sorry, what's wrong with that

If you've ever been abroad or you've even watched a foreign movie, you'll see that they even wear shoes in their house.

Besides you don't know if he's abouh to go out. Or because he wants to subscribe to your mentality, he should wait till he gets to where he's going before he puts on shoes.. Smh
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Ojestas(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adonis3:

Errm... Sorry, what's wrong with that

If you've ever been abroad or you've even watched a foreign movie, you'll see that they even wear shoes in their house.

Besides you don't know if he's abouh to go out. Or because he wants to subscribe to your mentality, he should wait till he gets to where he's going before he puts on shoes.. Smh
Oga, must they do what the whites do cos u r talking abroad now like they r the ones remote-controlling you?? and if u r going out, can't u go out casually dressed? Get me right, guy. . its simplicity n being yourself m talking about here. . Paul Okoye put on slippers most times when going out. . does that mean he goes out n gets snubbed for being simple? SMH too!!
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Adonis3: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ojestas:
Oga, must they do what the whites do cos u r talking abroad now like they r the ones remote-controlling you?? and if u r going out, can't u go out casually dressed? Get me right, guy. . its simplicity n being yourself m talking about here. . Paul Okoye put on slippers most times when going out. . does that mean he goes out n gets snubbed for being simple? SMH too!!

fine, they're supposed to copy. But my point is there's no effin thing wrong with wearing a shoe.

Buh like seriously, how does wearing slippers show simplicity Tu face, the most humble celeb owns a shoe that's worth a million naira.. So what's ur point again??
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by JikoSnazzy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
softappless:
childish brain, how many times has dangote or adenuga showed off their cars?
Hater don't you know he is a celebrity,dats the life dude undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Ojestas(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adonis3:

fine, they're supposed to copy. But my point is there's no effin thing wrong with wearing a shoe.

Buh like seriously, how does wearing slippers show simplicity Tu face, the most humble celeb owns a shoe that's worth a million naira.. So what's ur point again??
humility isn't simplicity, my brother. . Yea, he owns it doesn't mean he would be putting it on to bed. And of course, wearing slippers when you have lot of shoes depict simplicity, one way or the other. Must u be armoured everytime cos u r a celeb??. .

And yea, nothing f**king wrong with wearing shoe. . i agree. . as a matter of fact, i love it. . but my point still remains; Some times, u like to look and dress simple and ordinary.
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:

Please..

Call them "muds"

Because true "mods" have a sense of purpose.

The charlatans on nairaland are clueless.
Wicked! ROTFLWKMD!

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adonis3:

Wow, I'm just hearing of this. Can u please elaborate
With all pleasure, sir. I heard and discovered from a closed-source (which I can't disclose) that your Super-woman MOD, Ishilove was deviating from how sëun says to handle the running of his site. Oga, who's so obsessed with the well-being of NL, couldn't leave her reckless behaviour to go unchecked, so he reprimanded her on the spot for being such an idolent and unproductive employee. And as expected, your egotistical, self-centered, self-satisfied, bitchass MOD, stood her ground firmly and challenged oga's authority and considered his judgement as wrong. Consequently. . .You know what transpired next
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
kay29000:

What do you think pays their salary? No traffic, no ad money. And they found out these kind of posts generate the most views. It ain't rocket science.
I'm not against their traffic pursuit, bla bla bla & forth . All I'm saying is that sensible posts should atleast frequent the Front Page. Not everyone is a fan of Kim Kardashian's dirty & torn panties okay
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Motherfucker2:

Who sacked her ?? She's still on Facebook.
The boss himself (Seün). Good for her
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Motherfucker2:

Who sacked her ?? She's still on Facebook.
The boss himself (Seün). Good for her
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
no so you hate ishiluve shocked
Hate her? Nope. Just being honest
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

With all pleasure, sir. I heard and discovered from a closed-source (which I can't disclose) that your Super-woman MOD, Ishilove was deviating from how sëun says to handle the running of his site. Oga, who's so obsessed with the well-being of NL, couldn't leave her reckless behaviour to go unchecked, so he reprimanded her on the spot for being such an idolent and unproductive employee. And as expected, your egotistical, self-centered, self-satisfied, bitchass MOD, stood her ground firmly and challenged oga's authority and considered his judgement as wrong. Consequently. . .You know what transpired next
You and your 'closed' source are jobless. Make una continue to peddle lies. Una never start
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ishilove:

You and your 'closed' source are jobless. Make una continue to peddle lies. Una never start
Ehen, tell me something
In case you don't know, Piloting falshehood is so unlike me. Even in my drunken state, I can still clearly distinguish geniune from fake. So shut that lieing crap bullshit! Oya ban me the way you used to, or you're gonna seek refuge from your fellow goon's?
Damn it! Revenge is sweet mehn
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Adonis3: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

Interesting... Could u please share the link to the post where this transpired
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Adonis3: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ojestas:
humility isn't simplicity, my brother. . Yea, he owns it doesn't mean he would be putting it on to bed. And of course, wearing slippers when you have lot of shoes depict simplicity, one way or the other. Must u be armoured everytime cos u r a celeb??. .

And yea, nothing f**king wrong with wearing shoe. . i agree. . as a matter of fact, i love it. . but my point still remains; Some times, u like to look and dress simple and ordinary.

And why should you be vexing coz he chooses to wear shoes, nor be him money him use buy am??
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adonis3:

Interesting... Could u please share the link to the post where this transpired
Sorry, I can't make mockery of one, who I had his trust. The link would have probably been hidden.
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Ojestas(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adonis3:

And why should you be vexing coz he chooses to wear shoes, nor be him money him use buy am??
i no vex. . was just saying. .My opinion doesn't matter to him
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

Ehen, tell me something
In case you don't know, Piloting falshehood is so unlike me. Even in my drunken state, I can still clearly distinguish geniune from fake. So shut that lieing crap bullshit! Oya ban me the way you used to, or you're gonna seek refuge from your fellow goon's?
Damn it! Revenge is sweet mehn

Revenge on an online forum??

Lmao!! How pathetic cheesy

Keep believing your rubbish if it gives meaning to your pitiful existence. cheesy
Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Revenge on an online forum??

Lmao!! How pathetic cheesy

Keep believing your rubbish if it gives meaning to your pitiful existence. cheesy
Sssssssh there.......
I can see through the tiny confidence you exude in your posts; only a bitter & utterly frustrated soul's words will boil at such degree, spawning much hatred. Beneath the charade, the toughy, nononsense girl you portray on here, I see a crushed individal who is badly hurt. Cease pretending that what other seemingly aggressive niggas and I, dish out to you, doesn't affect you, change your mood at all - cause I'm hell sure they do. You to me, seem like one who easily get hurt by peoples words (opinions). You have temperamental issues. You're that kind of person that flares up at the slightest of things; Even meaninest things. Yet you try desperately to restrain yourself. You find it a huge task to be in full control of your raging emotions. You can't deny any of this assertions ishi. Your alternate ego, LaraiBoluwaji (a sort of gangster name, LOL), which you created with the sole aim of striking back at your opponents in full force; the manner in which you elaborated your pains and agonies, detail by detail, are testaments to my claims. Oh my..... Now I really feel sorry for you.
:-(
I shouldn't have picked on you in the first place. Ishipain am sorry that I knifed your fragile heart at the core. Pele.
:-)
Well, a little apology to atone for your sins wouldn't be a bad choice, you know.
;-)
Okay, let me be nice for once. Haba.
Wishing you a merry xmas & prosperous newyear in advance.
:-):-)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) / Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) / Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.