Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars (46088 Views)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

Sssssssh there.......
[b]I can see through the tiny confidence you exude in your posts; only a bitter & utterly frustrated soul's words will boil at such degree, spawning much hatred. Beneath the charade, the toughy, nononsense girl you portray on here, I see a crushed individal who is badly hurt. Cease pretending that what other seemingly aggressive niggas and I, dish out to you, doesn't affect you, change your mood at all - cause I'm hell sure they do. You to me, seem like one who easily get hurt by peoples words (opinions). You have temperamental issues. You're that kind of person that flares up at the slightest of things; Even meaninest things. Yet you try desperately to restrain yourself. You find it a huge task to be in full control of your raging emotions. You can't deny any of this assertions ishi. Your alternate ego, LaraiBoluwaji (a sort of gangster name, LOL), which you created with the sole aim of striking back at your opponents in full force; the manner in which you elaborated your pains and agonies, detail by detail, are testaments to my claims. Oh my..... Now I really feel sorry for you.
:-(
I shouldn't have picked on you in the first place. Ishipain am sorry that I knifed your fragile heart at the core. Pele[/b]
:-)
Well, a little apology to atone for your sins wouldn't be a bad choice, you know.
;-)
Okay, let me be nice for once. Haba.
Wishing you a merry xmas & prosperous newyear in advance.
:-):-)

Re: Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars by NZAGHA(f): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
osizi06:
Dey buy car, nor invest oh; yeye boi

LOLS. HE WANTS TO START CAR BIZNESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures / Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque / Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.