Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys (680 Views)

Good Men Are Poor / Are There Still Good Men Out There.. / Why Are All The Good Men Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys by BrBakreez(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Everytime I come online and appear in court that hears criminal matters I see so much of issues of child molestation, unlawful carnal knowledge of a minor, rape and issues of sexual assault matters against good looking and very gentle men that most time I always want to ask what is really happening in our world, later I realised that most of them are mostly set up to settle scores and it is important to begin warning our good men who will never engage in such degrading act or omission yet will be jailed because a lady perjured against them and still get away with it. Many nonsense are happening now in the world of ladies
generally which guys must be damn careful about. It is so
sad that most investigators and prosecutors usually presume most men guilty the
moment there is report of such allegation. Now ladies abuse
the allegation of rape against any man whom they intend to
deal seriously with be it their husband, boy friend, friend
whether casual or otherwise, father, teacher, lecturer, uncle,
boss etc. This usually happens when the women really want
to take a pound of flesh for a deal that had gone bad. Most
time among husbands, boyfriends, friends with benefit the
act is usually consensual but the ladies most time turn out to
use the consensual act against the men such that many good
men are termed rapists and sent behind bars. I am not
saying we do not have rapists nor making case for
dangerous men but I only send a great warning to good men
who may someday meet the wrath of any lady if caution is
not applied in relationship with them. All boys should be
careful so that a good man does not land in jail over issues
that may later stand frivolous.
Re: Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys by Spanner4(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Endtime husbands! Anyway we have husband for sale, ladies if u re interested contact me
Re: Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys by SINNZ(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Okay. I'll forward your grievances to them. NEXT!! angry
Re: Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
yawnns my eye lids are fallen, its time to go to bed
Re: Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
A copied post I guess!

Meanwhile, May God continue to save the innocent men from this.

1 Like

Re: Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys by ivyT(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
*doing pressUp*
Re: Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:
*doing pressUp*
Joins her. smiley
Re: Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys by ivyT(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:
Joins her. smiley
oh my my
Re: Important Notice To All Good Men And Boys by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:
oh my my
We are supposed to be competing here silly! tongue
I've done 40 pushups already. smiley
What da hell were you thinking? grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This 22 Year Nigerian Guy Makes 900 Million Naira A Year From His Youtube Vlog / Why Is It That Nigerian Parents Treat The Female Folk Better Than The Male Folks / What Is The Difference Between Godly Love And Worldly/ungodly Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.