Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL (854 Views)

How Small Is Too Small? / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by unicislander(m): 5:43am On Dec 22, 2015
What would have been one of the most happiest moments for this boyfriend went sour when the man’s elaborate marriage proposal flopped when his girlfriend turned him down because the diamond on the ring was too small.

The man was seen to have gotten down on one knee in cringe worthy photos while hired dancers performed in front of her in an elaborate display.

Initially, the woman seem to be awed by the performance of the mob dancers on a street in Chengdu, the capital city of south-west China’s Sichuan province.

She was so awed to the point that she started to cry as her boyfriend approached her.

However, when he went down on one knee and held up the box, opening the ring for her to see, surprise was obviously written all over her face and was not impressed at all.

An eye witness said: “Her eyes went wide as she put her hand over her mouth, and then she turned around and walked away without saying anything.”

A screenshot of a WeChat conversation allegedly between her and a friend was later leaked online and published alongside the story.

In the message, the girlfriend says: “But he agreed to buy me a diamond ring as large as one carat.

“Why was this one so small?

“Is he so careless or has he ever cared about me?”

Her friend replies: “Don’t worry

“Perhaps the bigger one will be waiting for you later or he hasn’t prepared it for this time.”

http://samhaykins.com/marriage-elaborate-proposal-flops-after-mans-girlfriend-says-diamond-is-too-small/

Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by ril19(m): 5:50am On Dec 22, 2015
..material girl
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by benedictnsi(m): 5:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Dah girl never see anything........ Marriage thunder go soon fire am den she go know say HUSBANDS are SCARCE
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by bankyblue(m): 5:53am On Dec 22, 2015
Make she come make I give her ASO ROCK as diamond ring.

My igbo landlord will say 'LUBBISH'
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2015
She should have borrowed d guy a knife to cut his head & clip it on top the diamond.

Anumanu..
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by Spanner4(m): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2015
Women will kill us like serious undecided
Adam see ya life and wat u hv caused men
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by ratchy: 6:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Things like this happens only in abroad, not here that the men are even telling themselves that they are scarce.

Let me start thinking of what to give n take as proposal
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by 7footre(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Next time the guy would learn not to be so elaborate. I have never understood d need for public proposals.... as for d girl, she is sitting on a very long thing
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by flawlesRebirth(f): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2015
SHE DEY MAD..

SHE TANK GOD NO B NIAJA MAN....NO NEED FOR RING...NA TO WAKA GO YOUR PAPA HOUSE WITH ELDER TO TELL YA DAD....*WE SAW A BUTIFU TREE IN YA COMPAND*...WE CAME TO PLUCK.....

THE GUY ON D PIX LOOKS RICH THO
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by flawlesRebirth(f): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2015
ratchy:
Things like this happens only in abroad, not here that the men are even telling themselves that they are scarce.

Let me start thinking of what to give n take as proposal
.HAHAHA
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Wow, she's so self-centered.
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by Mjshexy(f): 6:49am On Dec 22, 2015
She's not worth the stress abeg... undecided
Re: Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Runs Girl Online / 3 Ways To Demand Respect In Your Relationship / Who Do You Hate Most On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.