Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men (5309 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Do Most Ladies Love Tall Guys? / Photo: Not All Tall Men Are Enjoying The Way These Dwarf Man Is Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Creamz(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Most guys don't usually put much consideration into height when it comes to wooing the opposite sex. They mostly look out for how beautiful the face is and how well endowed (big back side and big " Manchester") the lady is. Just a few men really care about the height especially if you are not a short lady. On the other hand, most ladies tend to go for the very tall guys. Is it that they think they have bigger d*ck or are more sex appealing. So ladies in the house over to you.

NOTE
I'm not a short dude before some of you start thinking its about me.
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by RichDad1(m): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2015
Let me call my ex. undecided
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Spanner4(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Coz they are well endowed with natural resources
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by marshalcarter: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2015
Ok..seen... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by onyee25(f): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2015
So we can hug his chest and not his head

9 Likes

Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by talktonase(m): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2015
Just incase they are fortunate enough to marry the guy,there will be assurance that some of the children will have his height.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by YorubaWoman: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2015
Even short men wouldn't want to come near me. undecided
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Olami90: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2015
So he can always help them pluck pawpaw $ tangerine weneva they sneak into people's compound. Also, for him to always find it easy to re-connect electric wires weneva PHCN disconnect their light from electric pole. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2015
Y'all have your preferences & we have ours. We're wired differently.

The height thing is not even about sex. Ridiculous. There's just something that makes you feel protected & feminine, standing next to a tall man. It's just one of those things programmed by nature, the same way y'all flock to big booty women. It can't be explained in words.

Oh & being tall doesn't make you sexy if you aren't sexy. If you're tall but lack sex appeal, then you're just a tall unsexy guy. Don't confuse the two. Sexiness is a whole different level on its own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2015
onyee25:

Lmao!
Sweet reply smiley
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by onyee25(f): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2015
evegran:

Lmao!
Sweet reply smiley
wink
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Applaner: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2015
b/cos deir tin go long
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by emperorchedda(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2015
I'm still amazed by it.
Especially when we build our chests to compliment the height
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by PHAYOL81: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2015
I kinda understand its all about the sex thing although look is also another factor to consider.

Me? Am short but gosh i fvcking taste like.... HEAVEN. Ask my gf grin grin cool
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Ezerbullet(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2015
Here to read comments. We tall guys rock!

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by sayyid(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2015
YorubaWoman:
Even short men wouldn't want to come near me. undecided
is it dat ur 2 tall or wat?
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Alezy(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2015
onyee25:
hahaha hahaha. ...so the ladies that luv short guys wanna hug their head ryt? ?
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Alezy(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Y'all have your preferences & we have ours. We're wired differently.

The height thing is not even about sex. Ridiculous. There's just something that makes you feel protected & feminine, standing next to a tall man. It's just one of those things programmed by nature, the same way y'all flock to big booty women. It can't be explained in words.

Oh & being tall doesn't make you sexy if you aren't sexy. If you're tall but lack sex appeal, then you're just a tall unsexy guy. Don't confuse the two. Sexiness is a whole different level on its own.
nice one....but I have seen short guys who dominate their world. women cry, flock dem selves around and even fight dem selves cos of these so called short guys.

so its just preferences. ...what u like and what u wanna see in yr man. In as much as I like my woman to look feminine with all endowment, I won't like u one bit when it's excessive. In other words, I love average everything. u grab?
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2015
team tall guys
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Alezy:
nice one....but I have seen short guys who dominate their world. women cry, flock dem selves around and even fight dem selves cos of these so called short guys.

so its just preferences. ...what u like and what u wanna see in yr man. In as much as I like my woman to look feminine with all endowment, I won't like u one bit when it's excessive. In other words, I love average everything. u grab?

Yeah, but imo, most girls like tall guys, the same way most guys like girls with big butts. And then there are those who fall in the middle. It's not all that black & white.
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Am short already.

Tall guys or no guy at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by polariss(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2015
First and foremost,most ladies are short
Thus,they tend to look out for the tall dudes to compliment them.
Furthermore,height does to a man wat beauty does to a woman-attractive cool

Perhaps if we had a reasonable number of tall women relative to men,height of a man wouldn't b so much of a migraine to dem girls.
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2015
polariss:
First and foremost,most ladies are short
Thus,they tend to look out for the tall dudes to compliment them.
Furthermore,height does to a man wat beauty does to a woman-attractive cool

Perhaps if we had a reasonable number of tall women relative to men,height of a man wouldn't b so much of a migraine to dem girls.

This has a ring of truth. Like they say, opposites attract. Or we search in a partner what we ourselves lack. Yin & yang.
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by polariss(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

This has a ring of truth. Like they say, opposites attract. Or we search in a partner what we ourselves lack. Yin & yang.
o yea I couldn't have agreed more.
More taller men than women,thats one of nature's loopholes..tell me your tall tongue
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2015
polariss:
o yea I couldn't have agreed more.
More taller men than women,thats one of nature's loopholes..tell me your tall tongue

Unfortunately, I'm not tongue 152 cm of cuteness grin
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by blessedfavoured: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by blessedfavoured: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Unfortunately, I'm not tongue 152 cm of cuteness grin

5ft 2
I could probably see the middle of your head... lol

Not like it's a bad thing ..
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2015
blessedfavoured:

5ft 2
I could probably see the middle of your head... lol

Not like it's a bad thing ..

No, that's 4ft 11 or 5ft 0, depending on which website is telling the truth.

How tall are you? smiley
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by blessedfavoured: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2015
blessedfavoured:

5ft 11

That is tall. You could be a supermodel tongue
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by blessedfavoured: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

That is tall. You could be a supermodel tongue

Yes I know! Random people keep stopping me on the road to ask that...And to think I used to hate being so tall

5ft tall.. That's like karrueche tran- CB's ex. Really cute if you ask me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Display Of Affection(pda) / This Nigerian Couple Released A Disgraceful Pre-wedding Photos / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.