Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom (41190 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout / Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola / See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by henryhemon(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Shortyy:
na their money

you are always on the other side of the divide,why? I doubt if you have posted anything constructive.
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
money is good
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Trillyonaire: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Why don't these advice-givers ever make their own Money and Use it to save the World?
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
kunlegboye:

Pls,have asked yourself where they got the money from?...that's the point!...and whites would not even do that despite they are at an advantage to do that!!
i know.but dont really care.whatever rocks their boat.
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
20bc:
Their money, their champagne, the worked hard for it let them enjoy it in peace....
which worked hard
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Jacko1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
The problems just a tenth of dat money would solve fo me now ehn diaris god
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Immarshall: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
with this attitude,you'll never make it..i promise ya

Airforce1:

please direct your question at your president and dasuki.

Thank you
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by wink2015(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Is it not time our rich men and rich women set up a champaigne producing industries in Nigeria to create job opportunity for Nigerian while they drink their favourite brands here at home.[/size]
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Shortyy(f): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
henryhemon:

you are always on the other side of the divide,why? I doubt if you have posted anything constructive.
K
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by TerryE(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
jordanriverz:
chronic liar
Ah ah nau. I bought it in aba, I dunno if it's the fake or real one sha.
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dier money! Dier judgement!
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by karleone(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
naijainfogalery:
its their money anything they wanna do with it fine . If you vex, go make your own. Same way some people will enter amala joint buy amala 100 naira and meat 5,000 and beggars will come there and they wont say madam give him 100 naira food, Some of you will come here to abuse these folks, lemme ask you, when was the last time you helped anyone around you?

The same way some of them will enter boutiques and shopping malls to buy clothes and other stuffs without bargaining, but go out to the street to bid price with that old woman that manages her orange or vegetable leaf shop.

Everybody has his/her life to live- the Good or the Bad. What you owe them is your $1 advice towards a better living. If they accept, good, if they don't, good. No room for criticisms.. On the Last day, God will decide their fate.
Learn to manage your little and be happy with it.

20bc, receive sense before I...

...don't know what to write.

Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by truthfulguy: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
RoastedCorn:
yea it is not their money but when will you have sense . . 27m on an alcoholic drink when people are suffering in IDP camps . . don't you have a heart at all?

You have money to buy data to use on a public forum when people are suffering in IDP camps . . don't you have a heart at all?

2 Likes

Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by truthfulguy: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
karleone:

The same way some of them will enter boutiques and shopping malls to buy clothes and other stuffs without bargaining, but go out to the street to bid price with that old woman that manages her orange or vegetable leaf shop.

The old woman has a choice not to bargain.
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by nextstep(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Perhaps what is "wrong" is that often bandied number that "...over 60 percent of the population being stricken by poverty" quote.

Is this even true? Nigeria is much wealthier than we realize. Yes, we see poor people but this nation has enough people spending money on mobile phone and network time, beer, cars, pure water that I just can't believe this "60% in poverty hyperbole".

The economy is 550 billion or so, which really means about 800billion if you account for the estimated size of the informal economy.

What I'm trying to say folks is Nigeria is wealthy, even the millions of us on Nairaland making comments cannot be said to be poverty stricken. My only wish is that all this champagne money be invested in the Nigerian economy, to further boost the economy
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by mharita2015(f): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Armand de Brignac also known as Ace of Spade champagne owned by Jay Z, probably that is why the price tag is so exorbitant!!!!!
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Ejanla11(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
e dey cure hiv?
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
No wonder Nigeria is very poor. A white man would not spend like that, even Bill Gate would not go for expensive wines because for them it's all about impact and expansion. But for Nigerians, it's all about my Tommy and food. That's why it was easy for colonialists to fool Nigerian kings with little money in exchange for our best brains. Nigerians; always worried about their stomach.
the most annoying is that youths have this stomach infrastructure mentality. And u pple will sit there and abuse Dasuki and Jonathan. There can't be true change in Nigeria until this kind of mentality changes.
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by shidof(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Is it her money
This is one of d reason why u've neva become a star. U need to change ur mindset, u cn't continue lyk dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Maximus85(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
I can never believe there is a wine that can be sold for N27m lai lai.
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by 20bc(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
quiinnBee:
which worked hard
Hard, e day easy to device plan to steal public funds....
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by 20bc(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
karleone:

Everybody has his/her life to live- the Good or the Bad. What you owe them is your $1 advice towards a better living. If they accept, good, if they don't, good. No room for criticisms.. On the Last day, God will decide their fate.
Learn to manage your little and be happy with it.

20bc, receive sense before I...

...don't know what to write.
I have nothing to say cool

Wait

Nah nothing
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by onoja12: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
were do some foolish people get the idea that 60% of Nigerian leave below poverty, really slave mentality, so let me guess African are not suppose to be able to afford expensive stuff

yusaze:
A social media user has shared a shocking discovery of the ostentatious and luxurious lifestyle of Nigerians in the UK.
Dr. Ayoade Alakija, an activist for social justice and change, shared her mind boggling, overwhelming, startling discovery on Twitter.
According to her, she visited Selfridges in the UK where she spotted a bottle of Champagne that goes for 94,000 pounds which amounts to N27.8 million Naira in Nigerian currency and she was shocked to know Nigerians were the major buyers of the champagne despite over 60 percent of the population being stricken by poverty.
See screenshots from her Twitter account:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/see-n278million-bottle-of-champagne-nigerians-buy-in-uk.html

Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by thelish(f): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
yahoo boys at work.
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Fawklicant: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
RoastedCorn:
yea it is not their money but when will you have sense . . 27m on an alcoholic drink when people are suffering in IDP camps . . don't you have a heart at all?

I bet you probably have a range rover sport and school kids are trekking from Oshodi to Sango. Why not sell it and donate a school bus to school children. Hypocrisy. Broke people be feeling like the world owe them something. You cant tell a man how to spend his money, go get yours!
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2015
all to show off,no empathy...in the Words of The Lord, "it would be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the rich to go into the Kingdom of Heaven"....
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by fluffybaby(f): 5:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Airforce1:

please direct your question at your president and dasuki.

Thank you

grin grin grin grin
Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by mikolo80: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Airforce1:
Is it her money
I don't understand why pipo expect you to just be sharing your hard earned money with them. as if they will remember them if you're broke like them.or how is it the rich's fault that the Idp women married cowards that chose to run instead of defend their families

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Na your papa give me the money wei I de spend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Antelope Bush Meat / Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. / Will You Prefer This As December Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.