Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (47468 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by millhouse: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
no be lie
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by stanleyazo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Social media senator always reacting
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by sukkot: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

He is imitating the teens of social media . Trying to feel among . Trying to look cool

I've got no problems with that though cool
lol. am saying though, the exterior does not match the interior. imagine sanni abacha or buhari typing ' issoraiiiii ' ? grin
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by jaybee3(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
alopy:

Before Amaechi left office, he was owing pratically every sector in Rivers State but Wike took responsibility for his 'sins'.

APC #acceptresponsibility...!!!

How dumb can someone possibly be?

So wike took responsibility from his own pocket right?

Either of the 3 actions below had to be true in order for Wike to have been able to circumvent the wildly publicised financial constraints that majority of the states was put under at the time of the handover.
. Amaechi must have left money in the treasury

. Wike had to mortgage the projected future of Rivers indigene by borrowing against project income from falling oil prices

. He used the bailout funds shared by the APC led government to tackle some pressing issues.

In summary, Wike was only able to respond if at all by the enabling environment provided by this same APC led government
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by yemmynoni: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
jaybee3:

What exactly has he said that's any different to the bunkum he has been spewing on twitter.

Lai Mohammed explained that the major reason behind the scarcity is the inability of the current govt's ability to pay backlog of subsidy payments incurred during the previous administration and specifically from august last year or thereabout.

If the marketers/importers are owed money, banks unable to extend credit facilities because of uncertainties surrounding governments ability to meet her financial obligation to the marketers and the mother of all evil, our inability to sufficiently refine our own crude. how then is Oga Lai out of place with his assertion?

Does Murray Bruce have a working brain or what?
NO
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
sukkot:
lol. am saying though, the exterior does not match the interior. imagine sanni abacha or buhari typing ' issoraiiiii ' ? grin

Chai !

I just tot of it now grin

Water and oil no dey mix oo
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by darlenese(f): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Seriously I can't breathe becs of the harmathan , and gej is the cause
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by sukkot: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Chai !

I just tot of it now grin

Water and oil no dey mix oo
right ? lol grin
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by balancediet(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
So she shouldn't tweet about the f*#king comment Lie Mohammed made or the dwindling situation of the gov't? Ben Bruce as an individual has helped youths. Andd. Many others. Than. Any politician without govt money, so Stfu.
dulaman:
I do watch senate sitting. I have never seen him speaks, always handling with his fingers and looking. But senate president on Twitter.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
dulaman:
I do watch senate sitting. I have never seen him speaks, always handling with his fingers and looking. But senate president on Twitter.
I hv watched him speak on the floors of the Senate and he made reasonable argument. It's better to speak reasonably once in a while than talk trash all the time
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by HARDDON: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
jaybee3:

What exactly has he said that's any different to the bunkum he has been spewing on twitter.

Lai Mohammed explained that the major reason behind the scarcity is the inability of the current govt's ability to pay backlog of subsidy payments incurred during the previous administration and specifically from august last year or thereabout.

If the marketers/importers are owed money, banks unable to extend credit facilities because of uncertainties surrounding governments ability to meet her financial obligation to the marketers and the mother of all evil, our inability to sufficiently refine our own crude. how then is Oga Lai out of place with his assertion?

alopy:

Before Amaechi left office, he was owing pratically every sector in Rivers State but Wike took responsibility for his 'sins'.
APC #acceptresponsibility...!!!

Thatz ur best answer Mr working dead brain!
Can't imagine How parochial / brainwashed some people can be yet be forming Don pro
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Gkemz: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
dulaman:

Probably because senate president won't grant him an audience to air his opinion.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Danny1974: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mr Lai, is blaming the change you promise us?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by smartsammie(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
celebgists:
Let us all pause and address how that person has 97% battery life in this lightless society undecided
Lol... Light has been quite stable here. 3 days on and a day off.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by celebgists(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
smartsammie:

Lol... Light has been quite stable here. 3 days on and a day off.

Wow which part of London are u?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by engrshakespeare: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
dulaman:

You're right bro, I have never seen him speaks either grin
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mr bruce is making #commonsense. Lai mohammed needs to just shut d f**k up if he has nothing useful to say.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
celebgists:

Wow which part of London are u?

Light is stable in abuja but fuel has grown wings... sad
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by celebgists(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
janellemonae:

Light is stable in abuja but fuel has grown wings... sad
See me grin first tin tomorrow morning I can see the need in ur eyes
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Something is cooking here
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by arresa: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
lomprico:
Bruce has said it all!
This lai no dey shame sef

The policies, actions, inactions and incompetence you put in place today can affect you for years or even for the rest of your life.

What actions and policies was put in place by 16 years of pdp and 5 years of gej to prevent and stop what we are experiencing today.?

Can you and the twitter constituency senator explain this to us?

The Twitter finger senator online cinstituency sounds as usual very senseless, thoughtless, dumb and idioticl.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by franconian: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
repogirl:
Lmao! So Ben Bruce also says Issorait... I am sure he is a nairalander!

Lol.
Na here he dey come steal comments self!

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Political colabo with those who are busy milking the nation all in the name of subsidy ur fellow FY dY fy
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by compujyde: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by ngoziama: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
lomprico:
Bruce has said it all!
This lai no dey shame sef

Telll liar mohammed.shameless lying minister
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
The opposition mentality is still holding Lair muhammad to ransom.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by amusadele: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Go on. Your steady failure is as a result of Jonathan this and Jonathan that. Please tell your dunce president to work.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by j1mmy: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
GEJ is the most incompetent, weak and useless president ever to waste 6 years of Nigeria's time.

Even desk-side head of states like Shonekan and Aguyi-Ironsi are rated better than him
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by banio: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
What concerns a faanatica muslem northner presideent with Change. Lie Moham pls continue to heat the polity with #blameGEJ.

Then later it will be #BlameObasanjo and later #Blameyaraaduafordying
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Milo30(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lion of the tribe of Twitter!
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
compujyde:

But he's spot on for goodness' sake shocked

What is wrong with us?

Even if I'm Buhari's son, I won't subscribe to blind followership but candidly advise my dad.

The unprivileged in the nation bear the brunt and not the successful Bruce.

Buhari should please collaborate/brainstorm assiduously with the past administration over their strengths and weaknesses despite his anti-corruption crusade. cry

I dont understand some pipu o. Call a spade a spade. Ive bn saying since buhari won d elections, he shld have retained mrs iweala. Any blind dog can see she was only badly managed by goodluck, we had billions in d treasury & our debts cleared in obj's regime.

They should better not destroy this country, like their predecessor, b4 d end of 4 years. Theyre not inspiring confidence at all.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) by chetaraph(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Draye:
On this ONE I disagree with Sen. Ben Bruce with due respect Sir, PMB came out to say it was GEJ effort that brought about the little improvement in power immediately he took over in May 2015, that he cannot claim victory on what he didn't do. Now on Fuel Scarcity, Ben Bruce will be economical with the truth if he pretends not to know that it was the prodigal son Attitude of last govt that lead us to where we are today with the way and manner they wasted the nations treasury and looting at the expense of 180million people. Ben Bruce is learned enough to know that bulk of what PMB paid for subsidy is a carryover from GEJ, what happened to excess crude oil money made under GEJ, why didn't GEJ and his Cohorts paid for the Subsidy in the last days of their dying, terrible and crisis plagued administration, what happened to the common patrimony under GEJ.........haba Sen Ben Bruce Sir I always respect your opinion and eager to read your tweets, but on this one!!!! its is over the bar

You can enumerate on and on the shortfalls of the past administration in terms of embezzlement!

The fact is, every government in Nigeria, be it state or federal level misappropriated funds. If only the chronicles of embezzlement is being revealed to you from the days of muritala Muhammad, u will realize that the funds embezzled during GEJ's tenure is like a cockroach standing by an elephant.
It just seems the sole ball game APC got to offer is to kip tainting GEJ the worst.

Good way to go in terms of putting an end to the menace of corruption in d nation but that's not the mandate they promised.
The government should start delivering the mandate, stop the excuses and let EFCC do their job.

Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele / See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic) / Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54