Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

If Your BF/GF Look Through Your Phone Often, What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your BF/GF Look Through Your Phone Often, What Do You Do? (392 Views)

Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your BF/GF Look Through Your Phone Often, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2015
I’ve had this happen in almost all my relationships, I don’t know if its just me, but I tend to respect people’s privacy unless there is something you think is going on behind your back.

But what happens when you give the person nothing to worry about and they still look over and over again??
Re: If Your BF/GF Look Through Your Phone Often, What Do You Do? by olexjay(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Cos she's a cheater and wanna see if the guy is doing wat she's also doing
Re: If Your BF/GF Look Through Your Phone Often, What Do You Do? by grad2012(f): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Notin let him look.
Re: If Your BF/GF Look Through Your Phone Often, What Do You Do? by JudgementHammer: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2015
danieloy4:

I’ve had this happen in almost all my relationships, I don’t know if its just me, but I tend to respect people’s privacy unless there is something you think is going on behind your back.

But what happens when you give the person nothing to worry about and they still look over and over again??

What will happen is that they will keep looking and looking over and over it again becus u give them nothing to worry about. Simple

The reverse is also true. When u show disapproval of it, they'll stop.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Weds Comedian Akpororo And Wife Step Out Together / Ladies Come Oh / Difference Btw Like & Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.