Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) (2934 Views)

Dont Do Your Research B.sc, M.sc And Phd Without Elibraryusa / How To Get A Masters Degree Or Phd Without Stress / Phd Without Msc How Feasible Is This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by smartsammie(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2015
It was bothering. PhD without MSc how possible is this? Thanks to the internet!! The cost and duration of MSc abroad got me discouraged about MSc. Besides I don't pray to do a post graduate program in Sciences in Nigeria it's not worth it. Back to the topic. I was forced to send several mails to top notch universities.

Finally, the best university in the world replied and gave me a relief that I can actually do my PhD without MSc.

Besides PhD is fully sponsored and you will be given stipend which should be enough provided you are prudent. However, the duration is 5 years but may take longer depending on the student.

Here is the screenshot of the reply

Mods kindly do the needful. Someone might need this urgently

Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by Akkord4gov: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2015
PHD-5yrs?
They have calculated the period of Msc to it jare.
Msc is 18month while PHD is btw 2-3yrs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by TetralixTech: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Obviously together

1 Like

Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by Ewizard(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Buhari get pHD?? undecided
Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by calculator123(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
i had known abt this provided u made a FIRST CLASS OR CUM LAUDE
Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by omaye6419: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
if I think of Steve Jobs, buhari, bill gates and others, I don't think school is all that necessary.

wat is the essence of school?

it's just to show u your potential anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by petrov10: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
if old muhamadu can have a phd

I see no reason y I can't ooo
Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by kateskitty(f): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Interesting, who would have thought shocked
Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ewizard:
Buhari get pHD?? undecided
All protocols duely observed. It's indeed a great pleasure for me to represent my teaming contributors to give the reports of the 2015 Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre on this platform. Before I proceed, it's imperative for me to give all honours and adoration to the almighty God, the giver of wisdom and knowledge, even understanding to the benefactors. Also I did like to thank Mr Seun Osewa, indeed sir, you are an instrument of change in this generation. You may have created Nairaland forum as a source of income and dependance of living, but I must confess Nairaland as blessed, impacted and transformed many youths, I inclusive. May you grow from strength to strengths, without Nairaland what would be called Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre.
Also my unaccountable appreciation to our superb, highly rated young professors (teachers) who have kindly contributed their efforts to the success of this tutorial centre. In persons of Oluwadanie1 {the owner of acadablog.com, who promoted the programme on his blog.}
Prof. Mizmycoli
Prof. Veralaw
Prof. Marthak(she has deleted her account though)
Prof. pickabeau1
Prof. raayah
Prof. LogoDwhiz
Prof. Jennimma
Prof. Goofyone
Prof. Naijaboiy
Prof. Nelsizzy
Prof. Jimmy101231.
Prof. Kuderrich
prof. Abumikey
prof. Dejt4u
prof. Adebayour26
Laykorn and all unmentioned heros, heroines and activists of this programme.
*** REPORTS
Here are the reports of the programme. All glory to God. The programme was intiated by me and my team by 9:38pm On November 25, 2014 via this link www.nairaland.com/2015333/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-njtc to help Jambites with tutorials in some subjects to consolidate their efforts in the UTME exam. Due to the inavialability of tutors, we were only able to treat some subjects as listed below;
Chemistry
Physics
www.nairaland.com/2018574/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-physics
Maths -
www.nairaland.com/2015845/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-mathematics
Biology -
www.nairaland.com/2017256/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-biology
Dictionary Word Attack -
www.nairaland.com/2019910/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-dictionary
English-
www.nairaland.com/2016632/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-english
Economics -
www.nairaland.com/2019592/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-economics
Commerce -
www.nairaland.com/2019117/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-commerce
Geography -
www.nairaland.com/2017264/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-geography
Government -
www.nairaland.com/2017714/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-government
Literature -
www.nairaland.com/2016875/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-literature
Account -
www.nairaland.com/2020443/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-account and some others. Eventhough there are some discouragement like
ALKARULEZ615:
ECONOMICS here

Would chip in if the 'Pay' is OK

Ma Opinion: Kids can't learn a thing here. They shud read their books.....lotta distract[color=#006600][/color]ions here.

Btw, who be all those 100 level students wey OP dey call 'Professors'? OP is prolly high on wet weed
on the course of initiating the programme, it was still a success most especially it came as a result of encouragments of various forms from some nairalanders. The programme runs consistently for some months before the exam. During the tutorials I received calls and messages of appreciation even when the tutorial stopped unprecedentedly, before it was established on whatsapp. The testimonies we received after the exam was appealing and exciting many through calls, messages, even on nairaland e.g
adeiza4u:
to all of you all I say thank you for the JAMB tutorials. Special thanks to microflux D initiator, veralaw, jennimma and naijaboiy I appreciate, i was able to score 244 as my total score despite the challenges I had. if not God i would have fail d exam as I lost my mum 4 days before d exam but I thank God and all of u all for ur advice and help. God bless U all.
From over 50 text messages and calls I received from the benefactors, at least 98% of them had their scores between 210 and 296. It was indeed great! Weldone my teaming Proffesors-to-be. We promise to improve on this.

*** SHORTCOMINGS FROM THE PROGRAMME.
I received some objections on this great platform and calls which I think should be reviewed.
~ Imperfect link between tutors and benefactors.
~ Lack of funds to help Tutors to subscribe for data, to make them available 24/7 which made some tutors to back out.
~ Low sensitization i.e form of advertisement.
Conclusively, we thank you all that have contributed to the success of the programme. We hereby solicit for help and sponsorship to boost the morale of the programme and meet the main goal of its establishment, because we aim to have a better outing this year. Lets build the future together. For advice, sponsorship please mail Israelsobaloju@gmail.com or quote me in the comment section. Thanks alot.
Signed
All teaming members of the 2014 edition.

1 Like

Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by Qualer: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
kateskitty:
Interesting, who would have thought shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WISIWIG?
Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by Elparaiso(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2015
omaye6419:
if I think of Steve Jobs, buhari, bill gates and others,
I don't think school is all that necessary.

wat is the essence of school?

it's just to show u your potential anyway.
To drop out of Harvard, you should be able to enter it

1 Like

Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by lilreese: 3:00am On Dec 23, 2015
It's true
Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by lordsharks(m): 6:18am On Dec 23, 2015
Jambites (chk my signature)
Re: Phd Without Msc Very Feasible ( Photos) by Walexz02(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2015
They have added the time required to complete Misc. Besides, if you add the expenses over 5years there might not be significant difference in money and time spent from someone who opted for Misc. First

(1) (Reply)

Ui Pg School Aptitude Test / Colombian Woman Won Court Case To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwx / Unn Cut Off Mark Released!! !check Your Department Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.