Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Does Angels Still Exist Among Ladies?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Angels Still Exist Among Ladies?? (322 Views)

Come Oh!!.. So transgendered Exist, Like Really Really Exist Among Us Here. Am Shocked / Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Angels Still Exist Among Ladies?? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2015
A Lady told me this things: She wants to love again, but, not ready to love for no reason,want to love for some reasons. She wants to love again, but, can a Man be intelligent, look pweety good, respectful, God loving and honest?. (May be some mutually exclusive stuffs). She wants to love again, but where are the Men with good heart, having and working towards their own dream. She wants to love again, but, are there Men who understand, there are ups and downs time for emotional feelings She wants to love again, but are our men lovable. MY REPLY TO HER WAS THIS; A man with these qualities and no side chick. Not sure it can come from online platform like this (The good ones are glued). We the good guys are as rare as Gold and we should be hidden so that's why we are not easy to locate ooohh I exposed one of us..,.....lolz...... lastly I asked her does angels still exists among LADIES?.......ladies in the house should see to that....
Re: Does Angels Still Exist Among Ladies?? by AdeniyiA(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yes, black ones ...cool
Re: Does Angels Still Exist Among Ladies?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
hunm.... black ones...... indeed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Chose When To Stare At Me? / Can Marriage Change A Lady Who Is A Hustler / Anger – How To Manage It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.