Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Photos Of Buhari and Osinbajo At NASS Today For 2015 Budget Presentation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari and Osinbajo At NASS Today For 2015 Budget Presentation (3470 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari and Osinbajo At NASS Today For 2015 Budget Presentation by PRYCE(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

This poster is also one of Nigeria's leaders of tomorrow. He/she is somebody's son/daughter, sister/brother or even neighbor. What a great loss to the nation.
SMH! Maybe those that called Jonathan 'Clueless' are Nigeria's leaders of Day before yesterday....
Re: Photos Of Buhari and Osinbajo At NASS Today For 2015 Budget Presentation by iamrealdeji(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
truthonmission:
Animal in human skin.
Animal dey put tie on,animal dey wear Agbada,animal dey put suit on. Rip to Fela. He dissed Buhari too much in that song
Re: Photos Of Buhari and Osinbajo At NASS Today For 2015 Budget Presentation by Bibidear(f): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
PRYCE:
He's not old enough to be my father but my grandfather!

My G-Dad is 78 but you don't see him in politics do you? He's resting well!... what's the dullard doing in politics at his age even after ruling Nigeria thirty years ago?

If you are a leader, you gotta be ready to deal with those.... GEJ dealt with em, why won't Buhari?
some people are born to lead while others are born to follow
Re: Photos Of Buhari and Osinbajo At NASS Today For 2015 Budget Presentation by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
PRYCE:
He's not old enough to be my father but my grandfather!

My G-Dad is 78 but you don't see him in politics do you? He's resting well!... what's the dullard doing in politics at his age even after ruling Nigeria thirty years ago?

If you are a leader, you gotta be ready to deal with those.... GEJ dealt with em, why won't Buhari?

If a 78yr old man is old enough to be your Grand-Dad, then maybe you're too young to be getting in adult conversation?
Re: Photos Of Buhari and Osinbajo At NASS Today For 2015 Budget Presentation by PRYCE(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

If a 78yr old man is old enough to be your Grand-Dad, then maybe you're too young to be getting in adult conversation?
Maybe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: PMB Will Lose In FCT, Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna – Shi’ites Declares / Another Rape & Murder Case In Abuja, Warning : Graphics Pictures / Tinubu Why? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.