Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain (33929 Views)

Making Millions From Agro Value Chain Process / Exploring Business Opportunities In Nigeria's Agricultural Value Chain / Beef & Poultry Value Chain Tour + Training In South Africa (Agri Mega) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by GreatManBee: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mykellio:
We need a revolution.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195509-investigation-inside-the-massive-fraud-in-nigerias-n117billion-rice-import-quota-scheme.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

First, it was petroleum subsidy scam, now it is our rice. How long will Nigerians sell their destiny for a plate of Thai rice? But, wait whose fault is it? Can they thrive if there is no market and appetite for it?

Last year I was in the UAE, stayed in Bur Dubai. I entered a Tesco Franchise store off Al Rolla crescent and picked up a 10kg bag of premium quality rice for 15Dirhams (1Dirham = NGN50). That's NGN750. This implies a 50kg would have cost about NGN3,750.
Now, this is not just about rice. I took a cab, 2015 model Hyundai Elantra to Al Mahktoum, driven by a young man named Hussein. Out of curiosity I asked him how much the car cost. He smiled and answered 55,000Dirhams with 0% interest bank loan and comprehensive 3rd party insurance. That's about NGN2,750,000. But same vehicle at Stallion Group, Nigeria is about NGN4million. So, what is it about?

This is about our greed and abysmal "long-throatedness". The desire to make colossal profit margins without regard to whose detriment is mind-buggling and infernal. So, this is not about whether Nigeria is importing or producing rice. It's just we are greedy and lazy.

All the companies listed in that scam want to make quick and huge money, whereas agribusiness takes patience and requires a long term investment mentality to thrive. The rice value chain in particular is very long. Several processes, so yes, instead of going through all that to refine the quality, they just catapult the funds out to import and then sell at ridiculous prices. But mind you they spend most of their time in such places as I mentioned above, so the price here is not their business. Go and ask Oba Otudeko how much a bag of rice is? If they have their way, a bag of rice will sell at N20,000 and a litre of fuel for N1,000.

Yes, I produce rice. But beyond that, for the sake of the economy, for the sake of our pockets for the sake of several millions of Nigerians that eat rice as just "a Sunday meal". Let's develop Nigeria's rice value chain. And your own contribution to it is by buying it and eating it. The rice the Thai family eat on their table in Bangkok is not international, it is local to them. So, let's stop the negativity attached to the word local.

It has chaff, it has stone, it is colored. Yes. But, with adequate investment, the indigenous quality will attain and can surpass foreign standard. Stone in the rice is not the farmers' fault. Rice is not planted in the air, it grows from the soil. Between harvest and bagging, rice loses over 20% of its weight in form of chaff, husk and other sediments as well as moisture. This is the terrain of capital-intensive investment, which is significantly lacking. The farmer can not be the one to plant and be the one to process at the same time. You cannot be the deceased and be the bereaved at the same time. There are people that view this nairaland everyday. There is somebody who has access to investment. Do you know that with just NGN50million, a major processor can be installed and operated in a strategic rice zone in the country that will service over 500 farmers and turn out over 300,000MT of quality rice per annum. Did I just say just? Yes, because there are people who spend that on just one or two cars, which become obsolete within a couple of months. Rice has no model, yes the varieties but there is no fashion attached to it just the appetite.

Let's wake up and stop our nation from being the global dustbin of everything. From rice, to frozen foods, cars etc. Let's make our nation great. Instead of looking for quick money invest in long term agricultural infrastructure. Every other thing may change, but we will always eat. That's the secret behind the lucrativeness of agriculture. Only that the Thai are using their "loaves of bread to pack our stew", crass exploitation of the highest order.

If 1 million Nigerians buy 1 Derica (small unit that measures 64 times in a 50kg bag) of Nigerian rice for N100 thrice a week. We will succeed in retaining at least NGN300million in the economy per month, and NGN3.6billion per annum that should have escaped as capital flight in importing rice.

Food for thought.

Regards,

Mykellio

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Ultimus: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2015
mu2sa2:
Op UAE is an Islamic country, where the system guarantees justice, fairness and equity to all. Unlike the warped system we operate in Nigeria, which is oppressive and injust, aggravated by greed and wickedness.

Is this a joke or sarcasm?
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by LordReed(m): 1:18am On Dec 23, 2015
@Mykellio

I salute you. Your article is so on point I want see you and say "Sai Mykellio!". This is the way forward for this nation, our agricultural potential is so underutilised it makes one feel like crying. I pray some of these money bags catch a vision and invest heavily & productively in agriculture.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by fluffybaby(f): 4:30am On Dec 23, 2015
Mykellio:
Wow!

I have to thank you all for the very frank, reinvigorating, thought-provoking, and constructive comments. I find them inherently sapient and salient to the discourse. Thanks @misreal, I guess you are happy now. No need to fight Seun. @Pavore9, I am already looking at the handheld rice harvesters. We have to bring them in. I have learnt a lot. @fluffybaby.. Lol. Never mind you will not lose your pearly teeth to stones and I will soon tell you why.

Well, on a personal level, while I am not a graduate of agriculture or related degrees, I am one person amongst others who is very passionate about the pursuit of Nigeria's self sufficiency and national food security. And by food security I imply, the drive and process to make food available, adequate, accessible and affordable.

I believe that, Nigeria can feed itself, Africa and the world. Nigeria can become a continental and global breadwinner. We suffer from gruelling abysmal poverty in the midst of opulence. It is an unfathomable paradox. A paradox made real and infernal by the greed and slothfulness of actors at various levels of analysis.

As I said, you can not be the deceased and be the bereaved at the same time. When you die someone else has to do the weeping and burying. That is the nature of agriculture. Everything is not about the farmer. The farmer can not till the soil, sow the seeds, scare birds, weed grass and harvest, and thresh rice, then still be expected to mill, destone, polish, grade, sort and bag the rice. This is the terrain of the processors. If you read the link in this writeup, the companies are supposed processors to whom federal funds were approved in form of subsidy to first, process local rice and secondly, import rice in order to bridge the demand-supply gap of rice. The first was neglected, they just jumped to the second. Priority should have been first given to our indigenous rice and then importation as a plan B. But, plan B became plan All.

It is the task of our indigenous processors to refine our rice to international standard. Removing chaff and stone, polishing and bagging is their portfolio, not the farmers'. This is what the funds from CBN through the commercial banks in form of Nigerian Incentive-based Risk Sharing Agric Lending (NIRSAL) and Commercial Agric Credit Scheme (CACS) where supposed to achieve since 2009.

At the risk of turning this thread into an advert, we are currently investing in Nigeria's rice value chain, soon to become large scale to turn out 20,000MT of polished rice per annum. Our current test production and pilot marketing phase has shown to us, that it is feasible and viable to have stone-free, chaff free and polished rice at reasonable prices available to Nigerians. It is a long arduous journey ahead, but it is a path we are willing to walk on. We would rather die trying than become spectators to the current feast on Nigeria's populace by cabals of food importers from home and abroad.

So, it is possible but we have to give it a chance. And a lot of will and commitment should go into it not lip service. Together, we can reposition Nigeria from subsistence deficits to national economic surpluses in rice productivity.

N1billion escapes our economy daily in form of jollof rice, fried rice, white cooked with Asian rice we know the brands. We can turn this tide, by buying a Derica of Nigerian rice thrice a week just 1 million Nigerians will see about N5 billion in capital flight restored back to this country.

Once again, thank you all.

Sold. Give me 100 bags cool

I am all for self sufficiency. As long as quality is maintained. Why not? I LOVE my ofada rice.
Looking at the history of the processing plants that never were.......how can some Nigerians be so greedy?
My dear brother, do you know that the only reason Nigerians left our rice for foreign ones is the cleanliness of it, that was the main reason before they started using the whiteness as sales pitch too.
I wonder if Nigerians know that polished and perboiled rice is not the best nutritionaly.
You are right, Many Nigerians are greedy and very wicked. Why hold a whole nation down in favour of ones self alone?
I am angry right now. Unfortunately people with that mindset will keep being placed in charge of great responsibilities that affects the whole nation.
It is indeed a sad situation. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by fluffybaby(f): 4:55am On Dec 23, 2015
oz4real83:
The major problem affecting Nigeria still lies in the wrong foundation. Our economy wasn't matured enough to be opened to the outside world at the time it was done. This early awareness to foreign goods created an appetite that is insatiable and also difficult to quench. China closed it economy to the whole world in their foundation period and developed local appetite for their locally produced goods. By the time their economy was opened to external influences,the appetite still remained!!! That's why their economy is growing at alarming rate because they piatronise their locally made goods!!!

True about the too early introduction of imported goods.
Nigeria should have focused her energy in maintaining energy production, water and other important facilities. Rather the men who took over different positions that matter just ravaged through Nigerian fund like packs of hungry wolves and it hasnt stopped. This rot we experience today is the result starring us in the face.
China today has a case of adulterated goods. Even chinese themselves are importing foreign products to avoid buying fake. Plus it is as poluted as hell and most people poor. Plus china depends heavily on Imports of foreign good generaly.
The wealth is not evenly distributed and there is no freedom of speach.
Yes they are the 2nd largest econony but that is for the government to enjoy not the masses.
Its like you hear Nigeria is the largest oil producing country yet we keep wondering where the billions of dollars in oil sales go.
I do not want us to copy china in the real sense.
If our local producers retain quality at afordable price Nigerians will buy their goods but the rot in the economy stems from the basics needed to produce good at relatively low price so that producers can sell at afordable rates to the people without cutting corners to reduce prodiction cost.
1-Electricity
2- water
3-Financial support
4-Transportatiin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one mykelio, our indudtrialist and millionaires know this fact, but u forgot to mention than dubai is a well managed economy than nigeria, local currency equivalent is 50 to d dollar while nairal equivalent here is over 200 to d dollar.

Nigeria is a third world economy forget about d giant of africa scam, we don't produce anything.

Dubai produces other things apart from oil, they have txtile, leather shoes electronics etc, the manufacturing culture has been slaughtered in nigeriam

People want quick gains cos govt policy favour importing, look aroung the few people manufacturing don't even indicate that their good are made here as typical dumb nigerians won't buy them even though the know that it will help d local economy.

There is no difference between the educated and uneducated in naija , their reasoning is the same, the uneducated are somewhat better sef, here in lies our problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 23, 2015
BlackMaria:
Local rice that tastes like corn. Tueh.

Blacmaria mentality, haven't u heard of ofada rice and abakiliki rice they re better than this foreign bleached rice u binge on, which taste nice but kills slowly, supoort d local economy buy made in naija goods.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by donodion(m): 5:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Mykellio:
We need a revolution.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195509-investigation-inside-the-massive-fraud-in-nigerias-n117billion-rice-import-quota-scheme.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

First, it was petroleum subsidy scam, now it is our rice. How long will Nigerians sell their destiny for a plate of Thai rice? But, wait whose fault is it? Can they thrive if there is no market and appetite for it?

Last year I was in the UAE, stayed in Bur Dubai. I entered a Tesco Franchise store off Al Rolla crescent and picked up a 10kg bag of premium quality rice for 15Dirhams (1Dirham = NGN50). That's NGN750. This implies a 50kg would have cost about NGN3,750.
Now, this is not just about rice. I took a cab, 2015 model Hyundai Elantra to Al Mahktoum, driven by a young man named Hussein. Out of curiosity I asked him how much the car cost. He smiled and answered 55,000Dirhams with 0% interest bank loan and comprehensive 3rd party insurance. That's about NGN2,750,000. But same vehicle at Stallion Group, Nigeria is about NGN4million. So, what is it about?

This is about our greed and abysmal "long-throatedness". The desire to make colossal profit margins without regard to whose detriment is mind-buggling and infernal. So, this is not about whether Nigeria is importing or producing rice. It's just we are greedy and lazy.

All the companies listed in that scam want to make quick and huge money, whereas agribusiness takes patience and requires a long term investment mentality to thrive. The rice value chain in particular is very long. Several processes, so yes, instead of going through all that to refine the quality, they just catapult the funds out to import and then sell at ridiculous prices. But mind you they spend most of their time in such places as I mentioned above, so the price here is not their business. Go and ask Oba Otudeko how much a bag of rice is? If they have their way, a bag of rice will sell at N20,000 and a litre of fuel for N1,000.

Yes, I produce rice. But beyond that, for the sake of the economy, for the sake of our pockets for the sake of several millions of Nigerians that eat rice as just "a Sunday meal". Let's develop Nigeria's rice value chain. And your own contribution to it is by buying it and eating it. The rice the Thai family eat on their table in Bangkok is not international, it is local to them. So, let's stop the negativity attached to the word local.

It has chaff, it has stone, it is colored. Yes. But, with adequate investment, the indigenous quality will attain and can surpass foreign standard. Stone in the rice is not the farmers' fault. Rice is not planted in the air, it grows from the soil. Between harvest and bagging, rice loses over 20% of its weight in form of chaff, husk and other sediments as well as moisture. This is the terrain of capital-intensive investment, which is significantly lacking. The farmer can not be the one to plant and be the one to process at the same time. You cannot be the deceased and be the bereaved at the same time. There are people that view this nairaland everyday. There is somebody who has access to investment. Do you know that with just NGN50million, a major processor can be installed and operated in a strategic rice zone in the country that will service over 500 farmers and turn out over 300,000MT of quality rice per annum. Did I just say just? Yes, because there are people who spend that on just one or two cars, which become obsolete within a couple of months. Rice has no model, yes the varieties but there is no fashion attached to it just the appetite.

Let's wake up and stop our nation from being the global dustbin of everything. From rice, to frozen foods, cars etc. Let's make our nation great. Instead of looking for quick money invest in long term agricultural infrastructure. Every other thing may change, but we will always eat. That's the secret behind the lucrativeness of agriculture. Only that the Thai are using their "loaves of bread to pack our stew", crass exploitation of the highest order.

If 1 million Nigerians buy 1 Derica (small unit that measures 64 times in a 50kg bag) of Nigerian rice for N100 thrice a week. We will succeed in retaining at least NGN300million in the economy per month, and NGN3.6billion per annum that should have escaped as capital flight in importing rice.

Food for thought.

Regards,

Mykellio

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless you bro.Bless you.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Turbocharged: 6:20am On Dec 23, 2015
BlackMaria:
Local rice that tastes like corn. Tueh.

...and corn is poison, abi?

#Mtchew

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Turbocharged: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2015
One of the best write-up I have ever read in NL.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by bawz012(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2015
BlackMaria:
Shey make I dey lie ni. The rice tastes like corn to me.
To make Nigeria great, we ll need to sacrifice a lot.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2015
For the past six Years I have not tasted imported rice,benue rice is always in the menu for me,taste better unlike the chaff taste rice from thailand. Will try the Anambra rice whenever I get home.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by easymanofdpeopl(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2015
youngice:
The way we despise our local materials Is just appalling, every thing is imported Even brain is imported haba One day we go start to import olosho
Our politicians have started importing Olosho
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by dantori(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Mykellio:
We need a revolution.

Food for thought.

Regards,

Mykellio

kindly follow me also contact me we need to talk
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Jessam: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2015
Great write up, We can't continue to import rice and other stuff at the rate we do, more importantly we are creating millions of overseas jobs and millions in dollars of revenue for foreigners while our able bodied intelligent population sit either unemployed or underemployed wallowing away inn poverty. The importation of rice, and other food stuff should stop now. The likes of stallion group are a bunch of crooks milking the Nigerian economy dry.
yes agriculture can be the largest employment sector in the country, it can also be a major driver for the rest of the Nigeria economy including banking, logistics, infrastructure development, marketing and agro science research. It would really boost the economy of Nigeria but must be taken seriously by the government. Concrete and effective policies should be put in place, at least 20 schools of agriculture schools should be opened spread out across Nigeria. Various levels of education should be provided, these schools should not be aimed for people obtaining worthless paper degrees but should aim to provide people with the right practical and basic management skills to go out start farming. Coop farms should be set up and priority given to people trained from these schools. Instead of offering startup loans that people can't afford to pay back or discourage people to go into agriculture, coops should be setup and large tranches of land given to agriculture property management company who will through government grants build the infrastructure required including livestock buildings, storage facilities: purchase, manage and maintain equipment required for farming such as tractors, tillers, harvesters. Small farmers are then given an opportunity to work within this farming estate or become members of the coop and pay a rental fee for land, rental fee for hire of equipment, rental fee for storage etc and access to seeds and fertilizers.
Loans and grants should however be provided to farmers that are established and can prove they have been in a structured profitable agric business for at least 3 years. If any government officials want to partner with Jessam to implement any government policies feel free to drop me an email at jessamfarms@hotmail.com

Anyway much more can be written about this but let me use this opportunity to introduce you to Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farm. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Mykellio: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2015
dantori:

kindly follow me also contact me we need to talk
You can contact me through this:

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Mykellio: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2015
GrammarNazi:

Who are the 'We'?
How can I be a part of this?
I'd like to invest (financially and technically) in something like this.

Thanks. For further discussions, you can also click here: www.nairaland.com/2782261/nairalands-no.1-large-scale-rice/1#41262423
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by bawz012(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Bucacious:
God bless u op for dis writeup. I am not a rice farmer but I love grown in Nigeria rice. The problem is dat the locak rice is not available everywia. It is not readily available at all. All the same there is no excuse on govt part to give this sector the attention it requires.

and as a result of d limited harvest of our rice. it is cost than the imported rice.

A cup of imported rice sells for about N50

While Ofada rice costs double of that.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Mykellio: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2015
bawz012:

and as a result of d limited harvest of our rice. it is cost than the imported rice.

A cup of imported rice sells for about N50

While Ofada rice costs double of that.

You are making a point. But you did not consolidate it. See how much our bag of rice goes for cost including delivery. Click here: www.nairaland.com/2782261/nairalands-no.1-large-scale-rice/1#41262423
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
who u be sef?u dnt want to tell me abi
Like say u no know..
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by danbrowndmf(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Like say u no know..
seriously i dunno.i don try to decode no way..so tell me please.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by bawz012(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2015
Mykellio:

You are making a point. But you did not consolidate it. See how much our bag of rice goes for cost including delivery. Click here: www.nairaland.com/2782261/nairalands-no.1-large-scale-rice/1#41262423

ok. Sir.
I v seen that.
It's just quite unfortunate that i am a young Architecture Student with keen interest in Agriculture but no capital and time yet.

Would have loved to join ASAP to market but...

Anyway, I hope to join the FARMERS league soon.
thanks 4 inspiration.

Shallom.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
seriously i dunno.i don try to decode no way..so tell me please.
Ladyboss now smiley
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by danbrowndmf(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Ladyboss now smiley
loools.kindly follow back. You know i keep trying that ur number u once called me with long time ago...heard about wor happened to ur bro. My condolense...how have you been?
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
loools.kindly follow back. You know i keep trying that ur number u once called me with long time ago...heard about wor happened to ur bro. My condolense...how have you been?
Thanks hun
Been tough but u know we all have our own way of handling things
Just a new exoerience for me .. But all good now .. Was just there for like 5days lol i don fat small sef cheesy

But yh thank you man didnt see your previous comment when i left . But heard u all left nice message for me ..
I no dey follow joor una. tongue
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
Men dont know what number oh , all my details got change when i got back ..
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by danbrowndmf(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Thanks hun
Been tough but u know we all have our own way of handling things
Just a new exoerience for me .. But all good now .. Was just there for like 5days lol i don fat small sef cheesy

But yh thank you man didnt see your previous comment when i left . But heard u all left nice message for me ..
I no dey follow joor una. tongue
nice to know u are cool.enjoy!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2015
kaeforum:

Blacmaria mentality, haven't u heard of ofada rice and abakiliki rice they re better than this foreign bleached rice u binge on, which taste nice but kills slowly, supoort d local economy buy made in naija goods.
Even my granny who is aged has been eating foreign bleached rice b4 I was born and she is still fit.
Abeg talk something else.
I support made in naija products,but I don't enjoy the taste of local rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2015
Turbocharged:

...and corn is poison, abi?
#Mtchew
Nd 4 ur mind,u don make sense abi. Did I type corn is poison. Abeg next.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2015
bawz012:

To make Nigeria great, we ll need to sacrifice a lot.
Sure. But I'm not the only Nigerian who dislikes local rice.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by 400billionman: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mykellio:
We need a revolution.

Food for thought.

Regards,

Mykellio

I told them earlier that Nigeria wastes more resources on food importation than on fuel subsidy annually.

But small children will always argue blindly. Report covered only rice. What of Palm oil and Vegetable oil ? Yet we say there are no jobs. Blind leaders.

Now why did Bubu reapprove rice for importation ?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain by 400billionman: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
Hmmn.... Now This is an eye-opening write up. If only the capable Nigerians will tsp into this rather than using their money to buy bullet proof cars and 28million naira worth of champagne in the UK.

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
I'M THE ORACLE

Nigerian celebrities are not left out

What we hear is N30m bentley, N15m Prado, Banana Island mansion.. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ultra-modern Piggery In Ondo (photos) / Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) / Photos Of A Big Python Killed In A Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.