Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? (1616 Views)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by missgifted12(f): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
This thread is just for fun,if u don't have anythin beta to say it's beta u don't comment at all.
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Abortions: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Trash!!!

*Throws fon in water*
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by winetapper: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
missgifted12:
This thread is just for fun,if u don't have anythin beta to say it's beta u don't comment at all.
I want her to be like Nneka maxi okonkwo daughter grin
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by obiorathesubtle: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
NICKI NICKI NICKI

Any guy who doesn't pick nicki minaj is a delinquent homosexual.undecided
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by ozy4christ(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
I will create him like Jesus Christ .perfect!!! shey u kn dat is a celebrity too
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Heromaniaa: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Maheeda
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
I will create her like my mum, and btw she is a celeb too
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by lasisi69(f): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mine is End time Rita Dominic... That girl beauty na die

1 Like

Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
I'll settle for yemi alade
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
NICKI NICKI NICKI

Any guy who doesn't pick nicki minaj is a delinquent homosexual.undecided
Like seriously dear? grin
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
i will create her like shakira
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by obiorathesubtle: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy like seriously!

I would pick you.. Only I'm not sure if I can ever mistake your booty for the Earth.cheesy.. The Booty is what draws us, gives us a taste of visual paradise... The paramagnetic demons do that while minding their business.. Very fascinating.. cheesy

Thing is, I woulda picked you.. You're a celeb to me.. But I'm not quite sure on the size of the ass.cheesy
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by akinz4u(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
winkJust one person EVA MENDEZ
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by robosky02(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:

why will i pick nicky... that is not accesable

when prettythicksme is here

lol
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by dmola(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
who els if nt mi sweet adorable sexy curvy endowed toolz
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy like seriously!

I would pick you.. Only I'm not sure if I can ever mistake your booty for the Earth.cheesy.. The Booty is what draws us, gives us a taste of visual paradise... The paramagnetic demons do that while minding their business.. Very fascinating.. cheesy

Thing is, I woulda picked you.. You're a celeb to me.. But I'm not quite sure on the size of the ass.cheesy
grin grin My ass flat like hand fan,pick nicki right away tongue angry
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by obiorathesubtle: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin My ass flat like hand fan,pick nicki right away tongue angry
cheesy oh really! The gods favour us!

I just started loving fan flat ass cheesy
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
robosky02:

why will i pick nicky... that is not accesable

when prettythicksme is here

lol
grin grin Wat if u see me&my ass looks like an hand fan? tongue
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by misspicy2(f): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
I will create him like Kelvin Hart....my love for muscular short men cannot be compared grin
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy oh really! The gods favour us!

I just started loving fan flat ass cheesy
ROMFLMAO!! u r a bloody liar grin grin
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by obiorathesubtle: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
ROMFLMAO!! u r a bloody liar grin grin
I am many things.. But that.. I am not..

I've been staring at my hand fan since that moment.. You've got me hooked.. I must confess.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by obiorathesubtle: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
misspicy2:
I will create him like Kelvin Hart....my love for muscular short men cannot be compared grin
grin lemme guess misspicy2's story.. Probably got banned from misspicy by an antispam bot.. Let's say an outrageous period of 2 months maybe! And decided to relocate to a similar moniker, but the rules of identity.. There can be only one misspicy.. So, the '2' came in..

She misses obiorathesubtle so much.. She just had to steal his favored fontcheesy am I right or am I obiora? cheesy

Btw.. You're too tall to be attracted to short muscular aki and pawpaws.. Abeg.. Choose better.. Uuuuhh!
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I am many things.. But that.. I am not..

I've been staring at my hand fan since that moment.. You've got me hooked.. I must confess.cheesy
lol,it all good tho

shocked shocked So u staring at ur hand fan&in ur mind grin u b like**dis is prettythicksme yansh,dis is prettythicks me yansh angry cheesy
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by obiorathesubtle: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,it all good tho

shocked shocked So u staring at ur hand fan&in ur mind grin u b like**dis is prettythicksme yansh,dis is prettythicks me yansh angry cheesy
cheesy gatta appreciate imagination huh? I mean.. You led me to the fan idea.. I had no choice.
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by robosky02(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin Wat if u see me&my ass looks like an hand fan? tongue

i'm not a variable

my choice is constant

it pretty... lol

love chocolate no be oyibo oh
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy gatta appreciate imagination huh? I mean.. You led me to the fan idea.. I had no choice.
grin grin **shaking my handfan yansh to him** cheesy
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by misspicy2(f): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin lemme guess misspicy2's story.. Probably got banned from misspicy by an antispam bot.. Let's say an outrageous period of 2 months maybe! And decided to relocate to a similar moniker, but the rules of identity.. There can be only one misspicy.. So, the '2' came in..

She misses obiorathesubtle so much.. She just had to steal his favored fontcheesy am I right or am I obiora? cheesy

Btw.. You're too tall to be attracted to short muscular aki and pawpaws.. Abeg.. Choose better.. Uuuuhh!
grin you got the first paragraph right,second paragraph first sentence right,second sentence wrong cheesytongue
third paragraph you correct....sarcasm at play gringrin
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by obiorathesubtle: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
misspicy2:

grin you got the first paragraph right,second paragraph first sentence right,second sentence wrong cheesytongue
third paragraph you correct....sarcasm at play gringrin
cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

If I'm wrong about you stealing my font.. There is no right! But I forgive you! In the spirit of the season.. Baby Jesus has my heart..

Anyway.. I live to be sarcasticcheesy.. My moniker shoulda been obiorathesarcastic.. Sounds better suited.
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by obiorathesubtle: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin **shaking my handfan yansh to him** cheesy
*falls inside swimming pool looking at handfan yansh*
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by robosky02(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
*falls inside swimming pool looking at handfan yansh*

must you pour me water becos you are looking at prettythicsme ukwu

hmmmmmmmm

see how you just wet my shirt shm
Re: Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? by misspicy2(f): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

If I'm wrong about you stealing my font.. There is no right! But I forgive you! In the spirit of the season.. Baby Jesus has my heart..

Anyway.. I live to be sarcasticcheesy.. My moniker shoulda been obiorathesarcastic.. Sounds better suited.
omg shocked
so you mean you play by sarcasm all this while and I never knew

I catch you today tonguetonguetongue

don't bother to ask me what I mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Bad Feeling About This Val / Please How Can I Cope? / Ladies, Can You Rock This Dress Made From SPAR Nylon Shopping Bags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.