Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

A Deadly Mistake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Deadly Mistake (1024 Views)

Mistake Married Women Make / A Deadly Cobra Snake On The Loose, Be on Alert / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Deadly Mistake by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
I wanted to call a friend named Joyce, ever since I finished service she ‘blanked’ me and my colleagues all because we didn’t ‘flex’ her after our passing out parade. All efforts made to make peace with her wasn’t working, she most times cut the calls or remain mutes whenever I called her, sent her text to apologize but she didn’t reply. What pained her the most was that we didn’t tell her we were leaving ekiti state after service, we just left.
After about 6 months or so, I decided to call her number, unknown to me I was dialing her(joyce’s) ‘number’. I called and was like joyce, it’s your paddy, longtime no chat, hope I am safe? The lady on the other end was like, hey, who are you? I tried to explain to her and at the same time apologize to her for everything I did. Unknown to me, the lady on the other end was with her husband and probably her phone was on speaker, she cut the call after everything. I checked my other phone to confirm the number and I saw that I was ‘correct’, I sent a message to her saying,
“I am sorry joyce for everything, please forgive me for everything I did”.
I never knew I was sending the message to a married woman, immediately she saw it she called and was like who the hell are you, where are you staying, where are you from, have we met before? Immediately I heard those questions I knew I had sent the right message to the wrong person, while, she was on phone ‘interrogating’ me, I heard a male voice telling her to ask me the same questions she was asking me. I quickly cut the call, and sent her a text apologizing to her that it was a mistake, and was like ‘I didn’t cross-check the number properly. The next minute, she sent a text to me saying,
“next time, if you want to dial a number, please cross-check to confirm, this action you just did can destroy any marriage,’IDIOT’”.
Chai, this woman insulted me by calling me an idiot, but all because I made a mistake and that could have ended up her marriage, I quickly swallowed my God-given pride and sent her a message saying,’ I am so sorry ma, it was a mistake, but the word Idiot is uncalled for .
Immediately I sent the text, I deleted her number out of my contacts.

It might sound like a story, but it’s true and real.

Cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44 oam4j
Re: A Deadly Mistake by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: A Deadly Mistake by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: A Deadly Mistake by Monalisa185(f): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mtcheeeewwww... this dude greedy shaaa...he even booked double space....be calling your ancestors ooo... tongue you will soon tell me what that thing would be doing on FP
Re: A Deadly Mistake by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Monalisa185:
Mtcheeeewwww... this dude greedy shaaa...he even booked double space....be calling your ancestors ooo... tongue you will soon tell me what that thing would be doing on FP
i go r a p e you ooooo
Re: A Deadly Mistake by Monalisa185(f): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
i go r a p e you ooooo
lol...e-rape Abi?

I go turn the table around....the wannabe-rapist would be the raped...tongue
Re: A Deadly Mistake by Vikky014(f): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
undecided
Re: A Deadly Mistake by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2015
LALASTICLALA AND MYND44 MAKA WHY

(1) (Reply)

Sex:have You Been Caught In The Act Before? / Is This Right? / Parents, Show More Appreciation To Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.