Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Allegations Against President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegations Against President Buhari (381 Views)

Monkeypox: DHQ Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allegations Against President Buhari by phemmyutd(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
If PDP could not find anything to implicate Muhammadu Buhari during presidential campaign and elections, it is not now that Dasuki and his cohorts would try to rope him into their exposed sharing of our commonwealth.

For a man to boastfully say he had never taken anything that was not duly for him, that if anyone had any evidence against him such person should come out, it goes a long way to say such person has passed an integrity test.

In this my dear Nigeria that everyone sees corruption as a way of life, it is expected for many to think no one can be corruption-free. Let Dasuki tell us that he gave the whole billions to Buhari, we won't buy into it.

My dear president, do not relent. We are behind you! Fight this 'mighty' corruption to a stand still; we can't afford to continue this way such that the good are painted bad by the not-good.

The unborn generation should not inherit this. They should rather read in the books that Nigeria used to be highly corrupt.

https://www.facebook.com/Adethewura?fref=nf

1 Like

Re: Allegations Against President Buhari by darlingtonIIV(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
phemmyutd:
If PDP could not find anything to implicate Muhammadu Buhari during presidential campaign and elections, it is not now that Dasuki and his cohorts would try to rope him into their exposed sharing of our commonwealth.

For a man to boastfully say he had never taken anything that was not duly for him, that if anyone had any evidence against him such person should come out, it goes a long way to say such person has passed an integrity test.

In this my dear Nigeria that everyone sees corruption as a way of life, it is expected for many to think no one can be corruption-free. Let Dasuki tell us that he gave the whole billions to Buhari, we won't buy into it.

My dear president, do not relent. We are behind you! Fight this 'mighty' corruption to a stand still; we can't afford to continue this way such that the good are painted bad by the not-good.

The unborn generation should not inherit this. They should rather read in the books that Nigeria used to be highly corrupt.

https://www.facebook.com/Adethewura?fref=nf
for your mind you don type better thing.
NEXT!

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Omatech Solar System / . / ‘there Are Plots To Kill Buhari’ – Father Mbaka Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.