Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) (81148 Views)

Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by AzontoGhost(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
the guy who dey video be wicked ooo

he don enjoy the eyes and still want more for future usage!
cheesy
He looks like the last poster on page 4 though, are you twins? pele
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by AzontoGhost(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
the guy who dey video be wicked ooo

he don enjoy the eyes and still want more for future usage!
cheesy
He looks like the poster right below me though, are you twins
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by fart: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin See her black pumpum. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bleaching cream did not reach that place eh? If i was there i would snap picture and sell it to newspaper. this is real end time drama grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by chijosee(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
have seen this video like 1 yr ago...the story then was that the girl is into runs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Bamz(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
Who censored that last picture? Is the person also mad?

If usernames are anything to go by, I'd expected a more sensible and empathetic post from you...
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Cityguy: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Only God knows what she went through before earning the money she sent homecry cry
It's just so sad. You can't even trust your sibs again when it gets to money. Don't know what the love of money has turned people to these days. For her to break down like this, the amount must have been colossal and she definitely went through he'll to get it. Its a pity.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by AzontoGhost(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bamz:

If usernames are anything to go by, I'd expected a more sensible and empathetic post from you...
gBAMZ!
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Bamz(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Descartes:

Insanity is not done with true state of the mind

Ehn Ose Rene Descartes cheesy

Common sense is the most fairly distributed thing in the world, for each one thinks he is so well-endowed with it that even those who are hardest to satisfy in all other matters are not in the habit of desiring more of it than they already have..
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Rhea(f): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Another person don kolo[/size]
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
She open that thing oshocked shocked

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=Freiden post=41256886][/quote]Lol... Funny you. grin
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Krayzeejhay(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
She's doing xmas bonanza for the vaseline crew.

LwkmTROWAY!!... See the motor she even climb open that thing.
Ehyah...aunty don't let them fry ur kpomo o.. See weytin reminicse dne teach me sha cheesy
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Opoki(m): 12:39am On Dec 23, 2015
The family obviously charmed her with insanity.

Something similar happened to a friend. What saved him was the he never informed the family before leaving Holland to visit Nigeria and when he discovered that his brothers never did a thing in his name, he left for Holland never to come home again!

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Opoki(m): 12:39am On Dec 23, 2015
AzontoGhost:

this can't be Ghana, check the number plate of the red car!
this resembles Nigeria tongue . lol
That's not Nigeria Plate number. Chk well, that's Gayna.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Sunseeker: 1:38am On Dec 23, 2015
I weep for African !!

God ! What are we seeing during this Christmas season !?! Last Days things !! cry

She may not be mad o ! She even prepared her weave-on and creamed her skin, plus put makeup before going on this venture of ANGER !!!

Africans must treat diaspora well o, before they display jungle of fury to the world !! CHAI !! See persons sister OOOoo

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by addey44: 2:27am On Dec 23, 2015
AzontoGhost:

this can't be Ghana, check the number plate of the red car!
this resembles Nigeria tongue . lol
Nigerian car number plates are not written like that.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by BlackOnassis(m): 4:21am On Dec 23, 2015
I be telling folks but they don't be listening.

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by omoagbeke(m): 4:49am On Dec 23, 2015
na wa o! pics/video wey i don see teytey
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by zudozz: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2015
This lady is not mad due to shock or disappointment. I believe d same person that took her money is behind her insanity. Its simple. If she is insane she ll not tell her own side of d story. No Case!
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by luluosas(m): 5:52am On Dec 23, 2015
What a wicked world! Her relations are responsible for her running mad suddenly

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by AzontoGhost(m): 6:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Opoki:

That's not Nigeria Plate number. Chk well, that's Gayna.
massa, why are you rejecting your own na

if the news was to be : the woman bags 1st class in economics at Oxford' would you have come here n type Ghana?
U damn sosuoges!
pele!
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by AzontoGhost(m): 6:19am On Dec 23, 2015
addey44:
Nigerian car number plates are not written like that.
okay
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by teamchocolate: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2015
MJAP:
Omoh she be p"orn star before she run mad? shocked

Mehn God forgive me, but that last pic just gave me a hint into what she was into before she went gaga angry
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by mandonnels(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2015
xynerise:
Brain just shut down
nor b smal mata o. engine (brain) just knock
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Themandator: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom:

As at the time of my logging in this statement had 561 evil likes grin[size=8pt][/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Geraraheremehn: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Vangal matter taya me. angry

You want MOu?
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by frankwyte: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2015
The world is full of wickedness who can know it! So say the Bible. This is to say the least.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2015
chesterlee:
Who censore this pictures na?

SMH!!!
.. Haba now..!! this stuff s not funny na!!
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Layloww: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2015
God forgive me. Her madness might not be as a result of shock but the effect of african juju from the culprit so that no one will dare question her about the money. Aiye tooto!
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Ryda(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom:

Bro u weakhead oO cheesy i mean wicked
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by ratchy: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2015
bobo yi bahd gan mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin
doublewisdom:
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by ratchy: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2015
Themandator:

As at the time of my logging in this statement had 561 evil likes grin[size=8pt][/size] grin
the guy statement no be here oooooooo,

too funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.