Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise (733 Views)

I My In Mess Or Part Of Relationship Challenge: Please I Need A Candid Advise. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by Lifeboy2(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hi dear fellow N/L pls could u help me with some advise on this issue.

A girl friend of mine a very good girl we loved ourselves, (but have not seening each others' unclothedness).
She got admission in a polytechnic in nigeria here, she is loved by her both parents she is also the first daughter. suprisingly she was in the school and her parents invited her to their home, the dady now came with two men,   father and a son, he now introduced the men to his daughter (my gf)  and  told the daughter that this men wants to seek her hands in marriage that the son wants to marry her.

she became angry and diagreed, the talk was dismissed because the girl did not agreed with the father's option, after the men left, the daddy now called her in with anger that resulted to exchange of words and finaly rounded up by telling her that he is not going to take care of her again apart from paying her school fees. That nothing else will be pay outside school fee. he denied her daughter of her rights and of his responsibilities towards her. This is because the guy's father works with a good company as a Director and the daddy of my GF is a business partner with this man, without being told i now see that the daddy is using this my gf to keep the relationship going so they won't have any problem. she called me and was crying on the phone, at present, i don't have enough to take care of her, we really loved ourselves. according to her, she does not have money  to even buy her course materials and do others assignement that need money, she knowns that i can't do more than what  i have being doing (giving her littel change), because am taking care of myself and some people around me, now the funny thing is this, the daddy told her not to go to any body's house, non bring any frineds to her house, she is higly depressed now don't knw how to go about this, if i have money would have taken care of her and ask her to forget about her parents on the aspect of money. she is good to me, we play talk and love oursleves like kids, how can i be of help to her pls advise.   She is telling me that she does not cook anymore, she eats from friends and she is tired of it. That she want to look out for someone who can be of help to her even if the person is a man or woman. I quickly sense something from the comment she made ,  looking at this if she happend to go and join this harloting business it wil be painful to me, if she now fell into the hard of another person (guy) who will spoil her future and mess her up, pls dear do advise me am realy confused. Pls help

i am (life boy)  senatoruwem@yahoo.com
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by IFELEKE(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2009
I can't go beyond the first paragraph. . .
Life boy,
Get A Life!
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by Lifeboy2(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
am confused at this point of time, i knw at this situation wat i say will keep or spoil our relationship but i don't just knw how to begin any talk wit her.
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by Ournaija: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
Confusion everywhere.
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by naijachix(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
let the girl go and reconcile with her dad. SIMPLE!
and you. . . .en-role yourself into {at least } an evening school.
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by Lifeboy2(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
as far as am concern my expressions are ok

no body reads this write up that won't understand. just want guys and ladies to give me some point on how to handle this issue. Your advise is ok nice one, but stil put a littel light on wat i should do.
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by LadyT(f): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
You cant do much the Father probably wants to marry her into money or maybe its some kinda deal.

At least he will still pay her school fees!
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by biola44: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ dis junction, all u need is money! simple n u've got a greedy father in-law 2 be, d hand writing is on d wall grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by biola44: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2009
r u sure u r not worried cos of d missin Bleep? grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by Romeo4real(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2009
That she want to look out for someone who can be of help to her even if the person is a man or woman

@ Lifeboy - i feel ur pain, and i can sense ur insecurities at not being able to do more for ur woman - especially at this time.
You are also right to pick up on the comment she made, as it could be intended to send you a subtle message. Providing material things are not the only way a man can be of help to a woman.
Irrespective of the dads intentions, your woman should have a mind of here own, be in charge of her destiny, and want to be with you, because she has made a decision to.

Speak to her, and get a clear statement from her about what she intends to do. I sense she is playing the victim here, but i may be wrong. Though she may love you, and would like to be with you, she may also see this new guy as a better prospect in terms of financial security.

All the best.
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by fizzybaba(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
A girl friend of mine a very good girl we loved ourselves, (but have not seening each others' unclothedness).

what is the essence of not seeing each others unclothedness in the background information?

anyway, with love, perhaps u guys can get over this challenge, even though i fail to see how that would happen given that you want to impede ur girlfriend's father meal ticket. nobody stands in the way of my meal ticket!(punchline)
Re: My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise by Lifeboy2(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2009
yah ladies and gentlemen am happi for all your contributions, was having it in mind befor to call her and understand all her stand and wat she intend doing next, i will do just dat and keep watching to and praying to God for directives because i love her much

thx

all

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Candid Advise / Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? / Forced To Swear With The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.