Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" (1244 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / Blogger Omojuwa Reacts To Akpobolokemi Arrest (pics) / No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by vivianblog1(f): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2015

Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by vivianblog1(f): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by fromnigeria(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
How much did Buhari spend busy body, I don't hold brief for gej okay but buhari has been a pretender today is Tuesday they said salaries will be paid yesterday, so don't paint gej black because buhari is not a saint niether your present and former governors ambode, fashola all na criminals, buying helicopter and selling it back to self is a big fraud
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by stevecantrell: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
They say "To make an omelet you have to break some eggs."

Goodluck broke all the eggs at his disposal, yet had no omelet to show for it in the end.

GEJ - the man who broke all the eggs..

5 Likes

Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Jokay07(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
studio14:
How much did Buhari spend busy body, I don't hold brief for gej okay but buhari has been a pretender today is Tuesday they said salaries will be paid yesterday, so don't paint gej black because buhari is not a saint niether your present and former governors ambode, fashola all na criminals, buying helicopter and selling it back to self is a big fraud
ambode and Fashola didn't turn our CBN into their own Atm.
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin grin
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jokay07:
ambode and Fashola didn't turn our CBN into their own Atm.
where did the monies come from? From your save in the village. Continue to deceive yaself
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Jokay07(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
studio14:
where did the monies come from? From your save in the village. Continue to deceive yaself
No sir, Actually the money came from the missing $20 billion dollars NNPC money and the $2.1 billion dollars Arms deal money

1 Like

Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jokay07:
No sir, Actually the money came from the missing $20 billion dollars NNPC money and the $2.1 billion dollars Arms deal money
ask fashola where did he get 78m for website and 283b for bolehole?
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Jokay07(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
studio14:
ask fashola where did he get 78m for website and 283b for bolehole?
until you tell me how $20 billion dollars NNPC money become Usein Bolt and ran away and until you tell me how $6 billion dollars fuel subsidy money developed wings and fly away.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jokay07:
until you tell me how $20 billion dollars NNPC money become Usein Bolt and ran away and until you tell me how $6 billion dollars fuel subsidy money developed wings and fly away.
until you tell me you have been in government for 7 months and cannot find the money
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Jokay07(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
studio14:
until you tell me you have been in government for 7 months and cannot find the money
Find which money? Is it the money that your cursed party have shared or the one that jonathan shared during campaign or the one that Dasuki recently shared, which one do you want me to find?

1 Like

Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jokay07:
Find which money? Is it the money that your cursed party have shared or the one that jonathan shared during campaign or the one that Dasuki recently shared, which one do you want me to find?
I don't have any party OK good day lemma catch some sleep
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Jokay07(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
studio14:
I don't have any party OK good day lemma catch some sleep
see run, catch some sleep bro, you really need it. Anybody that is still defending Pdp really needs to catch some sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Iroh88(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
The foolishness of that man is unmatched in leadership circles since man stepped foot on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jokay07:
see run, catch some sleep bro, you really need it. Anybody that is still defending Pdp really needs to catch some sleep grin
don't defend PDP bro they stole everything including the Mooney to construct road in my village they are evil all of them
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by Geraraheremehn: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wetin make we do??
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by modath(f): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
stevecantrell:

Goodluck broke all the eggs at his disposal, yet had no omelet to show for it in the end.

1 Share

Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by fistonati(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
I think this omojowas brain needs to be fix.
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by bettercreature(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
stevecantrell:

You and this your omelet,GEJ was actually a destroyer
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by spako4(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Posterity will judge Goodluck Jonathan for wasteful spending and crashing of Nigeria economy
Re: Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" by igwe123: 1:23am On Dec 23, 2015
They have just be given enof free amala and Ofe.manu to sustain their diversionary tactics on the incompetence of the dullard, they will do so as long their mere comisioner is fo.oling aroung in aso rock

(1) (Reply)

APC And Buhari Must Not By Their Greed Sell Us To Bill Gates / I’ve Been Buying Houses Since 2008, Obanikoro’s Son Dismisses Sahara Reporters / Akwa Ibom Elections: See APC/Umana Umana's Reaction To Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.