Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. (60556 Views)

Nigeria: Universities And A Growing Army Of First-class Graduates - Iyabo Lawal / Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria / Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Ucweb(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2015
umudykes
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by ChristDeKing(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2015
GREATEST IKENGA AND IKENGRESS.................. (ABSU)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
.... Hating... I laugh kindly come to unilag or check University ranking online... Skool get grade my brother grin
story for the gods
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Raymonbell(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Great Ife

The most intimidating
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Realfiness(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2015
isacolukay:
Of the greatest Unibujites!
heyyy my guy I dey hail. we rep unigwags

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by donshady(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Oouite.. Olabisi onabanjo university
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by donshady(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Oouite.. Olabisi onabanjo university
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by isacolukay(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Realfiness:

heyyy my guy I dey hail. we rep unigwags

We plenty for nairaland o
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by sunnyanet(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Unipetrol
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by blackbeauty94(f): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2015
greatest unilorites

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by chinaze4real(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2015
XaintJoel20:
There are only two universities in Nigeria, Unibest (Uniben) and others.
Unibest, my Alma Mater...
May God bless US
grin grin rise mighty uniben, dress in purple and God grin grin
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by noblenasri(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
BUKites can u hear me
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by lightheart(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2015
costandi:
A UNN graduate is naturally ahead of you!
Fixed! you this 'okpa-conscious' Nigerian student! grin

Lions' Den
Ilya Nkassu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by MzPecs(f): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Kenzico:
I neva see ABSU reps....well am proudly IKENGA!!
Proudly IKENGRESS! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by oladefirst2(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Jossite my ALMA MATA
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by tsarhAYwhy(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Olajoy:
See everywhere full of Ladokite the number 77th Naija uni on list. mtcheeew
I rep Unilorin
Unilorite.
Better by Far
Probitas Doctrina
. Ode...,u beta go check the latest NUC list.19th tor badt....keep hating
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by blank(f): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2015
costandi:
A UNN graduate is ahead of you!

You forgot to add naturally.

A UNN graduate is ahead of you naturally.

Great lions and lionesses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by barbietosin(f): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Repping LADOKE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Anasko(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2015
greatest BUKITES. BUK KANO
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by chinaze4real(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
XaintJoel20:
There are only two universities in Nigeria, Unibest (Uniben) and others.
Unibest, my Alma Mater...

Rise mighty uniben, dress in ur purple and Gold

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Gracito(f): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
Kee ihe I na ako undecided
ibadanfinest:

Zikites is what those who resides in Nnamdi Azikiwe hall, University of Ibadan are called. The hall was built in 1963. So we are the original Zikites.

One NAU that was established in the late 80s cannot claim that from us. Find yourself a new nickname.
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by MzPecs(f): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
ChristDeKing:
GREATEST IKENGA AND IKENGRESS..................
(ABSU)
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Deluxever(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
Great FUTARIAN!!!

Winning 11 anybody in the house!
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by donkross1(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2015
isacolukay:

Which set? I be 06 set.

'10......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Deesquare01(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2015
Proudly a Funaabite
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by chucksp: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2015
FUTOITES IN THE BUILDING. PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by zicoraads: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
isacolukay:
Of the greatest Unibujites!
Naaaaa...Unigwags cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
abimbawealth:
Omo Ladoke...owo loke
I sight u! My Alma mater (1st degree)

drseunzy:
The greatest and the best Great Ife
I feel u! My Alma mater (Masters)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Deluxever(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
WINNING 11
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Wonuola89(f): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Greatest Ladokite

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by porshuch: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2015
seguntijan:
If FOOTBALL were to be an academic institution in
Nigeria then :Arsenal is Uniben- where the
students work hard through out the year but fail
to succeed .Manchester City is IGBINEDION-
where the students purchase all the expensive
items and live large but are never interested in
their primary assignment. Liverpool is Lasu-
where the students are very much proud of the
academic achievements of their grand fathers.
Manchester Utd is UNIILORIN- where students
don't perform well in class except their final
exams and achieve good results .Chelsea is OSU-
where students fail and put the blame on their VC
after which, d government will intervene to find a
new VC for the school every year R.Madrid is UI-
where students think they perform best and keep
beefing d best students of other schools .Finally,
Barcelona is UNILAG- where students work
hard, perform well in class and achieve d best
result in the whole country. Una knw we no dey
carry last naaaaa =)) =))Greatest Nigeria
student!!! Unique Akokite !
Unilag is the school where students cram so hard to pass their exams . In Unilag, must cram a whole lecturers' note, and make sure you vomit it out as it is written on the note. Don't ever forget to put full stop where he put his own. Lol
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by ghostwritter(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2015
University of Sambisa.
Proudly Sambisite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me / Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.