Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. (4963 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by clevvermind(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
i have never tried the MouthAction thing before, the best i can go is fingering and so on. so this my new chick said i should go down her pussy and suck hell out of it but i refused and she had been annoyed with me since yesterday. pls what should i do? should i do what she said or not considering the fact that i dont like MouthAction? how can i make her understand?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by kings49(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Send me her phone number

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by obiorathesubtle: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Never suck a girl's vagina! I beg you! Please!! Do not do it! cry apologize to her.. But never succumb and suck it! Please!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by clevvermind(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
kings49:
Send me her phone number
what do u want to do with it?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by TheAziz: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
kings49:
Send me her phone number
chai you wicked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Use straw , dip it inside n suck.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by gamaliel121(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bro eat that pussssy!!!

Before someone else eats it for you!!!

Eat am brush teeth!!!

And BTw all ur thread is about pussyyy...

R u sure u don't eat cuntttt?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by gabinogem(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
The question is, does she give u oral? If yes, then u need to reciprocate... as for me, I don't dare give any girl oral if she insist on me giving it to her. It's against my principle. I do it once my mind tells me to do it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by clevvermind(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
Use straw , dip it inside n suck.
this must be a joke. pls how can i make her understand?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by clevvermind(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
gamaliel121:
Bro eat that pussssy!!!

Eat am brush teeth!!!
how can i start it?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
clevvermind:
this must be a joke. pls how can i make her understand?
onye ka ina-aju ?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by clevvermind(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . onye ka ina-aju ?
be plain na.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
gamaliel121:
Bro eat that pussssy!!!

Eat am brush teeth!!!

And BTw all ur thread is about pussyyy...
R u sure u don't eat cuntttt?
. . . . are you for real?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
clevvermind:
be plain na.
. . . . lol, idikwa serious.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Iyanma

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by MeloGist(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sucking Of Puss.y can cause you many unknown diseases, so u better sit her down and tell her that you cant engage in what she desires....
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by polariss(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Never suck a girl's vagina! I beg you! Please!! Do not do it! cry apologize to her.. But never succumb and suck it! Please!
Erm...erm...bet y?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by obiorathesubtle: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
polariss:
Erm...erm...bet y?
undecided because I said so.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by CaroLyner(f): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided because I said so.
you are alws contradicting yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by obiorathesubtle: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
you are alws contradicting yourself
smiley yep.. I enjoy doing that.. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Someone else may be giving it to her,hence,she has become an addict.Well,i like giving head.Only if it's odorless.The clit is the rightful place to give head not the vagina.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
MeloGist:
Sucking Of Puss.y can cause you many unknown diseases, so u better sit her down and tell her that you cant engage in what she desires....
Source.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by JehanEddy07(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Love Machine:
Well,i like giving head.Only if it's odorless.The clit is the rightful place to give head not the vagina.
shocked Chisos O!..
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by MeloGist(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Love Machine:
Source.
Google
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by SINNZ(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
OP if she's clean and she goes down on you, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't make her happy smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oga oooool
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by VampireeM(f): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
MeloGist:

You are right though but same as male sucking too... If clevvermind knows he cant suck his gal's pu.ssy then he shldnt expect her to suck his. He cant keep receiving from her and be saying No when she demands it grin...

And then some girls thats the only they can achieve maximum orgasm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by hatux: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
End time thread with end time comments.God is watching us all o....
Re: My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. by Emilord(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Make sure she bathes before you go down in there with your mouth...I don't see anything wrong with it if she's a clean girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex / The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. / “stop Eyeing Apples When You Can Only Afford Orange“ - Lady Lashes Out At Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.