Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,553 members, 7,865,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji (746 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / Why Young Men Are Fantasizing About Having S.ex With Their Stepmoms? / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji by HandsomeHITLER(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
EVER SINCE I FIRST SAW THE LADY, I'VE LOST IT! I WATCH ALL.. I MEAN, ALL OF HER PICTURES, I OBSESS AND LET MYSELF BECOME LOST INSIDE THESE THOUGHTS OF HER. IM BEGINING TO THINK I COULD KILL ANY GUY I FIND HER DATING. I CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND MYSELF.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
go home you're drunk.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji by obiorathesubtle: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Weed has an age restriction.

Pay attention people.. This is what happens when you take what you're not supposed to... Something like weed.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji by falconey(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
good you be EYAN MAYWEATHER

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
OP I have the symptoms too.... Fantasizing about her money.... Her house.... I know I know
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji by Shortyy(f): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
lol
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji by HandsomeHITLER(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP I have the symptoms too.... Fantasizing about her money.... Her house.... I know I know
NOW YOU GET IT.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
I am also obsessed with and fantasize all the time about money, so we are on the same page bro.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
HandsomeHITLER:
NOW YOU GET IT.
Yessah, we dey the same brainwave
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji by SINNZ(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
OP sharrap! You just want to slice tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Sugar Mummy / I Got A Call / Let's Discuss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.