Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Would You Prefer It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Prefer It (1429 Views)

aa / What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Prefer It by heyade: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2006
would prefer doing it with light on or light off
Re: How Would You Prefer It by Sista(f): 12:26am On Oct 23, 2006
Spontaneously, lights on or off.

Planned, lights on at all times. I want to see all this exciting action.

Wake me up out of my sleep with a stiff hard one, lights off.  I want to go to sleep again because I was awaken. No use in having to turn the lights out afterwards , good night grin
Re: How Would You Prefer It by BrownEyes4(f): 1:37am On Oct 23, 2006
I like soft dim lights or natural light i.e moonlight. Nothing turns me on more seeing the light bounce off his taut body. Yum!
Re: How Would You Prefer It by Dvampire(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2006
girls and sex. we never can have enough of them.
Re: How Would You Prefer It by Sista(f): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2006
@Browneyes

I like soft dim lights or natural light i.e moonlight. Nothing turns me on more seeing the light bounce off his taut body. Yum!

I think I have tried this once on vacation (moonlight) it was one of those things. I really liked that expereince, I'm gonna have to try and catch the moon out more often grin
Re: How Would You Prefer It by rawlings(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2006
Hey this thread is surpose to be in the Sex Corner i think Seun is sure of what to justify concerning posting a thread in the wrong Column, anyway i like ur thread and i think both light and dark is ok,
Re: How Would You Prefer It by CrazyMan(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2006
A dim light would be managable. wink
Re: How Would You Prefer It by naija4life(f): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2006
No way, THE LIGHTS MUST BE ON!! I have to see where am puttig ma thing. I have an eye problem so i must see well before slotting in da hard disk.

Anyways, it can also help to know whether a girl is diseased there or clean.

Bottom line, THE LIGHTS MUST BE ON, PERIOD grin grin shocked
Re: How Would You Prefer It by iice(f): 4:55am On Oct 26, 2006
Sista:

Spontaneously, lights on or off.

Planned, lights on at all times. I want to see all this exciting action.

Wake me up out of my sleep with a stiff hard one, lights off. I want to go to sleep again because I was awaken. No use in having to turn the lights out afterwards , good night grin
Word! grin grin

Brown-Eyes:

True too specially if you got them big a$$ windows. . very sexy grin
Re: How Would You Prefer It by acidrop(f): 5:03am On Oct 26, 2006
dim light, just sets the mood, natural light, datz good enough 4 me
Re: How Would You Prefer It by micklplus(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2006
light on isnt bad at all. dim light is cool and wonderful. light off is just the bomb ! whooping that ass with all vigour shocked shocked shocked
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? / Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? / Will You Marry The Sister Or Brother Of Someone You Dated 10 years ago?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.