Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair (55351 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Indian And Brazilian Hair For Sale Bulk Price / How To Care For A Brazilian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by bashydemy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make girl plate this kind natural hair i swear she don kill. I will spend my last card on her... Team Natural..
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
bashydemy:
Make girl plate this kind natural hair i swear she don kill. I will spend my last card on her... Team Natural..

Are you for real? That means you wouldn't mind your babe on threads?
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by jeffizy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
This is gorgeous. I know how to braid but this is a lot of work. I'm saving this pic so I will experiment on any of my sisters.
Sorry to IamMissMarvel's sisters in advance. For what she's about to put you through.
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
The problem i have with ladies is that if u look at the comments from males, u will see that 99percent of them just love this hair style. Buh the ladies will still not listen, they just want what is fake!

That means you wouldn't mind your babe on threads then?
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
This is gorgeous. I know how to braid but this is a lot of work. I'm saving this pic so I will experiment on any of my sisters.
Let's try with mine first, weavon is a whole lot of stress angry
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

That means you wouldn't mind your babe on threads then?
yes of course.. Infact any hairstyle dat brings out the beaurry in her is acceptable by me... Even low cut sef... Chidimma ekile my celebrity crush looks so adorable on low cut
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by cvon(f): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
If only guys can be interested in girls with this kind of hair styles
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by bashydemy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Are you for real? That means you wouldn't mind your babe on threads?
Exactly, I love anything natural same way i hate too much make ups.. If girl plate this kind hair for me i swear she got me..
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
I prefer it plain - no braids!
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by mikolo80: 3:39am On Dec 24, 2015
dammyconcept:
OK I need to see it on FP also with end time comment.
This is Better than Brazilian hair Yes/No?
beht if you suggest to our girls dem no'o gree
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by iretex1(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2015
The root cause of many African lady's problem is low self esteem.
I'm like, can't they just accept our cultural diversity and promote their natural makeup as God created them instead of faking up to reflect other cultures?
I'm sure no alternative can be better than original. I'll rather marry a Brazilian if what I admire in a girl is a Brazilian air, and such like.
I wish some of you ladies will act right one day and start living the best life God created you to live and reflect God's glory in you by appreciating and promoting your uniquely natural makeup instead of trying to be like another. let them copy you instead please my dear beautiful African ladies.
Refuse to allow western civilization fit you into their mould.
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by TheGeneral1(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2015
dammyconcept:
OK I need to see it on FP also with end time comment.
This is Better than Brazilian hair Yes/No?

Very beautiful! #allnatural
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by jopretty(f): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
mikron:
i can guess u re or was a student of ABU Zaria. Ur signature in ur profile says it all. "naturally ahead"
I'm also an alumni. Greatest abusites smiley
nope, an alumni of Unijos
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice
Re: This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair by Pakistanilad: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Reminds me of predetors vs aliens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) / Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) / Guy With Very Long Braids In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.