Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church (137159 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service / End Time Church Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Carlson001(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
God is just too Gracious... D 1st thing dat came to my mind is 'Can a mosque b built like this?'
God is truly merciful! End time truly is here!

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by jude33084(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by nonstan(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
ha n'aba n'ime ikpu
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
jesus said unless a man be born again he cannot be saved.

nicodemous asked, how can a grown up man be reborn, would he enter into his mother's womb again n be reborn...

Una sabi the tori na.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by McSterling(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Beautiful grin cool
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Babzeeto(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
Christianity has become an object of ridicule. How can a church entrance be designed like a woman's pusssy If we talk now their gullible followers will start quoting the bible. I pity all xtains. They are all going to Hell.

Watch ur words bro! Don't ignite hatred for yourself undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by falopey: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
Christianity has become an object of ridicule. How can a church entrance be designed like a woman's pusssy If we talk now their gullible followers will start quoting the bible. I pity all xtains. They are all going to Hell.

it's not a Christian church. have you heard about illuminati before. It's an occult . They are not Christians. Don't let the name church fool you. They are against everything christianity entails. They hate God and Jesus. They are church of satan. Hope that settles it?.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by ajil(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
the road to the city of sodom and gonorrhoea

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by lukason505: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is not real
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by siji1979(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
U guy shouldn't be confuse by the name church any organization or leader can use the name.
The word church is translate frm the Greek word called ekklesia' which means The call out one and jesus when 1st mention the word church in NT he use the word "my" church, which means there are some other person who have church to themselve! So in other world any church that doesn't have the attribute of christ and also submit to His lordship are nt christian. Pst siji
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Liftkid(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Joeyy:
The picture might be fake. There's no useful info online regarding the church, other than some reference to nairaland and a blog.

The church is situated in the Us
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Liftkid(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
tuzle:
just googled dis shit and found nothing like dat from any reliable source only naija local blogs have info on it

Thomas did i attach any link there?
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by omajali2003(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

Your reasoning is pathetically shallow. How can you "pity all xtain". Is it the decision of all christians? Or we should pity your entire lineage for the black sheep in your family. You don't always have to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by mcggy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
its a year of change after all..
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Stanbeto: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wounders of our Time
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by pagorino(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
m not surprise... end time Church.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Liftkid:
Look at the architectural design of an entrance of Church of luminants in USA.
Where be dis?
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by thamarvelz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

really?
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by willoy: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
The picture is from a scene in the comedy movie Patch Adams. It is not a church at all.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
just because the word Church is in the name of the organisation, doesnt mean they're christian.
would you call The Church of satan a christian church?
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by mikaael(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
imamabi:
Thank God its not a mosque.
Thank God its nt a shrine
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Manred0(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
. My Guy may b u no lie oh. cry
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by laytoshtwo: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

The list of those going to hell is in your hand,you must be the gate keeper
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by prophetfire: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
I wonder how nairalanders full of graduates n clutching latest IT gadgets believe this poo. That church doesnt exist. Research it. Google it. Haba edcated nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by tosyne2much(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
anumide:
the end time cheesy
God is watching u oooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by toshmann(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Don't believe every garbage you see online. This photo is not real. It's photoshop. From this movie[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ87hBFrS_I

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by phemray(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

Have u been to hell b4? So u are now God to judge abi? U know your position already.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by tuzle(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Liftkid:

Thomas did i attach any link there?
judas, some people belived dat dere is a church like dat

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

angry
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by deebrain(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Liftkid:
Going back from where you come from grin

grin
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by tsmat(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
#EndTimeChurch
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by tsmat(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
MissGdope:

just because the word Church is in the name of the organisation, doesnt mean they're christian.
would you call The Church of satan a christian church?
don't mind them jaree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.