Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church (137155 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service / End Time Church Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Bakrabas: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2015
bid4rich:

Did I hear u say every muslim? Believe Jesus? including your northern abokis and those in the middle east?

If all muslim believe in Jesus, why cant your middle easterners and northern folks all follow his path of preaching and stop senseless killing.

Sorry bro, I am a follower of peace and not of violence....

i can blame you much cos of ur poor myopic,islam taught us to love al prophets dats y we have al d names of the prophets in al-qur'an includin jesus.Do you have Mohammad in the bible? lol ur dad in d lord v removd it.check d original manuscript u wil c it Mohammad in d original bible z "Pacurleta" meaning conforter.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by bid4rich(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bakrabas:

i can blame you much cos of ur poor myopic,islam taught us to love al prophets dats y we have al d names of the prophets in al-qur'an includin jesus.Do you have Mohammad in the bible? lol ur dad in d lord v removd it.check d original manuscript u wil c it Mohammad in d original bible z "Pacurleta" meaning conforter.

Brainwashed.... You have been totally brainwashed. Pls accept Jesus before its too late or else...
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by MASTIGOFORA(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Liftkid:
Going back from where you come from grin
embarassed who was ur English teacher?
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Bakrabas: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
bid4rich:

Brainwashed.... You have been totally brainwashed. Pls accept Jesus before its too late or else...
i love jesup(d peac of allah be upon him,he has neva brought any religion calld xtianity rather dan d beliv to total submission to allah (islam)
lol...i love d way ppl r uncover the covered secrets of xtianity.hav u heard abt d book of enoch,go n read it.asiri yin ti tu eyin onishe eshu
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by bid4rich(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Bakrabas:

i love jesup(d peac of allah be upon him,he has neva brought any religion calld xtianity rather dan d beliv to total submission to allah (islam)
lol...i love d way ppl r uncover the covered secrets of xtianity.hav u heard abt d book of enoch,go n read it.asiri yin ti tu eyin onishe eshu

lol........bravoo.....na u edit the book of enoch abi? Im so sure you yourself have seen it not to talk of reading it, you only heard about it....

You can see where ignorance is taking you....anyway, nothing can be done against the truth but for the truth and half information only bring you to desolution.

I will make it simple for you to know that you are in total darkness. Please go and read ''Who is this Allah'' written by one of you that Jesus arrested to reveal your evil religion.

NB: The peace of allah can never be upon Jesus because Jesus is greater than the orisha called 'allah'. Afterall if allah has peace, peace should have reign in the middle east.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Bakrabas: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
bid4rich:

lol........bravoo.....na u edit the book of enoch abi? Im so sure you yourself have seen it not to talk of reading it, you only heard about it....

You can see where ignorance is taking you....anyway, nothing can be done against the truth but for the truth and half information only bring you to desolution.

I will make it simple for you to know that you are in total darkness. Please go and read ''Who is this Allah'' written by one of you that Jesus arrested to reveal your evil religion.

NB: The peace of allah can never be upon Jesus because Jesus is greater than the orisha called 'allah'. Afterall if allah has peace, peace should have reign in the middle east.

bro.wen wil u liberat ursef 4rm d bondage of d religion of hoax and falacy,bible was editd by d highest eminent of d christendom,it has lost its true natur 4rm diff authors.jst dedicat one day 2 go tru d bible u wil discova wat u v nva tot,nbdy cn cnverts u excpt wit d wil of God of Jesus & Mohammad
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by bid4rich(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bakrabas:

bro.wen wil u liberat ursef 4rm d bondage of d religion of hoax and falacy,bible was editd by d highest eminent of d christendom,it has lost its true natur 4rm diff authors.jst dedicat one day 2 go tru d bible u wil discova wat u v nva tot,nbdy cn cnverts u excpt wit d wil of God of Jesus & Mohammad

well, I believe in the God of Jesus and not of Muhammed. I know you are a fanatic sort of but only Jesus can set you free.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Bakrabas: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
bid4rich:

well, I believe in the God of Jesus and not of Muhammed. I know you are a fanatic sort of but only Jesus can set you free.

you sounds quite,i wish u success in ur endeavour.dere z nobody dat cnvert anybody into the religion of jesus (islam) except wit d will of allah.just deep in ur research try 2 study bible beyond ur pastor's favourit chapters...

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by mamasheila: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
You dopes. That is a photoshopped picture of a movie scene from "Patch Adams."
Patch Adams (film) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_Adams_(film)
Patch Adams is a 1998 semi-biographical comedy-drama film starring Robin Williams, Monica Potter, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Bob Gunton.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by abiola883: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
bid4rich:

You need help man, you have not done enough research on what church stands for. If you think this is a church then, I advise you seek for more light.

Moreover, if you think all xtians are going to hell, it means no one will make heaven including YOU. Heaven is prepared for no other but for Christians.

Christianity is not in building, christianity is in the heart and character. If you are not living Christ-like, then, you are not a christian. Wise up man!
God bless you Sir/ma... You'll never lack wisdom
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Jayremayah: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2018
This Photo is a hoax
Well edited
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Philinho:
op can u design anything like this and quote mosque, without your life being under threat ? God will judge you for your misunderstanding of what CHURCH is...a n making jest of GOD.

YOU'RE AFRAID OF ISLAM/MUSLIMS BUT ALWAYS SUPPORT THE HAUSA/FULANIS POLITICALLY, YOU PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIANS BUT ALWAYS SUPPORT NORTHERN MUSLIMS AGAINST SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS THEREBY MORTGAGING YOUR FUTURE BY GIVING YOURSELF TO THE FULANI CALIPHATE,

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by 10mobile: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Christianity has become an object of ridicule. How can a church entrance be designed like a woman's pusssy If we talk now their gullible followers will start quoting the bible. I pity all xtains. They are all going to Hell.
Read again. It's talking about Church of LUMINANTS, not Church of CHRISTIANS. Your hatred of Christians is dulling your perception and making you blind.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by AmeriZulu: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2020
bid4rich:

Did I hear u say every muslim? Believe Jesus? including your northern abokis and those in the middle east?

If all muslim believe in Jesus, why cant your middle easterners and northern folks all follow his path of preaching and stop senseless killing.

Sorry bro, I am a follower of peace and not of violence....

They don't believe he's the son of God or their savior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.