Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church (137176 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service / End Time Church Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Houseofglam7(f): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
bigass123:

Then the OP, appears and say wetin you don see grin

I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by bid4rich(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
Christianity has become an object of ridicule. How can a church entrance be designed like a woman's pusssy If we talk now their gullible followers will start quoting the bible. I pity all xtains. They are all going to Hell.

You need help man, you have not done enough research on what church stands for. If you think this is a church then, I advise you seek for more light.

Moreover, if you think all xtians are going to hell, it means no one will make heaven including YOU. Heaven is prepared for no other but for Christians.

Christianity is not in building, christianity is in the heart and character. If you are not living Christ-like, then, you are not a christian. Wise up man!
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by mamagee3(f): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Seriously, Is this architectural design necessary for a house of God? undecided

What is wrong with people these days?
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by tunde233(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Skywalker5:
photoshopped

I agree with you. I have tried to look for the church on google. Such picture do not exist
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Bakrabas: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
no wonder christainity is a religion of hoax

which church did jesus claim or attends

they just invented many tins into da religion thats y the xtians are r nt unite

some r wearing shoe y some are shoeless

some r goin 4 pilgrimage to jerusalem whil some r goin 2 rome,though pilgrimage is nt scriptural

some dey celebrat xmas whil some among dem calld it idol festival

you wil account 4 all dis ur doctrin on d day of accountability
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by ayoniakins(f): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
Christianity has become an object of ridicule. How can a church entrance be designed like a woman's pusssy If we talk now their gullible followers will start quoting the bible. I pity all xtains. They are all going to Hell.

Your Opinion!.......not the truth.
The word of God is true. Whatever He has said will not go unfulfilled.

Contradicting stuffs like this must happen..... they r there to confirm ur faith.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by sunkieisland(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Liftkid:
Look at the architectural design of an entrance of Church of luminants in USA.

lasisi69 come see ya headquarters ooo
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Bakrabas: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
bid4rich:

You need help man, you have not done enough research on what church stands for. If you think this is a church then, I advise you seek for more light.

Moreover, if you think all xtians are going to hell, it means no one will make heaven including YOU. Heaven is prepared for no other but for Christians.

Christianity is not in building, christianity is in the heart and character. If you are not living Christ-like, then, you are not a christian. Wise up man!

if truly u r livin christ like show us ur beard and dnt go 2 church lyk jesus,dont marry our ladys,and lets sacrifice u 4 nig as jesus did?
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by imagrg(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wrong place to worship God
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by sdeensquare(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
end time worship ... #enter d place cool cool
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by economia: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Liftkid:
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by inze(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Liftkid:

. . . people always making stuffs to get attention. That picture was photo-shopped, as regards original photo attached. Google is your friend

Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Oluschenco(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
End time church
end time congregation
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Nelico: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Church of Luminants= church of the Devil (illuminati). They've sold their soul to d devil & are on highway to hell. ''Having this seal God knoweth those that are his, let any one that calleth on God depart from iniquity".
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by bid4rich(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bakrabas:

if truly u r livin christ like show us ur beard and dnt go 2 church lyk jesus,dont marry our ladys,and lets sacrifice u 4 nig as jesus did?

It actually prove to me that you are unlearned and I will not subscribe to your vain babbling.

Havent you read where it was written that ''He was bruised for my iniquities.....

Anyway, it is wtitten.... my people are destroyed and go into captivity for lack of knowledge..... RECEIVE SENSE!!!

Your type are all over, litered around like sheep that has no shepherd. May Jesus have mercy on you... AMEN
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by bid4rich(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nelico:
Church of Luminants= church of the Devil (illuminati). They've sold their soul to d devil & are on highway to hell. ''Having this seal God knoweth those that are his, let any one that calleth on God depart from iniquity".

God bless you jare....it is church of the devil and not church of Christ as some posters above me claim.

They have forgotten that anywhere God built a church, satan will have a chapel there. BUT my God will always have His way
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by oseiwe(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Liftkid:
guy, calm down. i hv watched d film with d scene, d lettering ontop is fotoshop.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by syphs(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Joeyy:
The picture might be fake. There's no useful info online regarding the church, other than some reference to nairaland and a blog.

It's a movie
I can't remember the title
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Bakrabas: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
bid4rich:

It actually prove to me that you are unlearned and I will not subscribe to your vain babbling.

Havent you read where it was written that ''He was bruised for my iniquities.....

Anyway, it is wtitten.... my people are destroyed and go into captivity for lack of knowledge..... RECEIVE SENSE!!!

Your type are all over, litered around like sheep that has no shepherd. May Jesus have mercy on you... AMEN

the've brainwashed you,you cannot thinking from your thinking faculty anymore,the western have delapitated you psyche,no mata how long i put u tru i knw u r a lost shepheard.u r stil livin d australopithecus life,jesus was my prophet n i lov him i folo his paths n preachings.wat is xtianity during d life of jesus.

dey v synchronised u n ur buybull u wut knw d facts 4rm d fallacies
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Cityguy: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
May God not allow me set foot in such obnoxious congregation.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by bid4rich(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bakrabas:

jesus was my prophet n i lov him i folo his paths n preachings.wat is xtianity during d life of jesus.

dey v synchronised u n ur buybull u wut knw d facts 4rm d fallacies

Its true you follow His path, I can see that in your words.

He was your prophets, what about now? He is no more your prophet?

I think its your type Jesus is referring to in the book of Luke 6:45-46, it suits you well. Change your thinking change your ways!!!
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by adexdon(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
nid some investigation
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Gpromise1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
imamabi:
Thank God its not a mosque.
For ur mind!
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Bobnotrouble: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Church of those trying so hard to go to hell.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by eroticecstasy: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Liftkid:
Going back from where you come from grin

I thought nigerian's pastor crazy, but from what am seeing, hmm, naija madness no reach this level.
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by akuracy(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Anti Christ church. church of Jezebel
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by catalan15(m): 2:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Liftkid:
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by justicedenied: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2015
D ends tym has come n d symbol simplify EVIL LION
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Bakrabas: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2015
bid4rich:

Its true you follow His path, I can see that in your words.

He was your prophets, what about now? He is no more your prophet?

I think its your type Jesus is referring to in the book of Luke 6:45-46, it suits you well. Change your thinking change your ways!!!

and i expect u 2 use ur africanus initiatives 2 decodes that it is past tense i use for Jesus because he's no more on earth but we are expectin him...

now sit back and relax,answer to ur afforementioned allegation...jesus was my prophet then,now and forever.this's whr evry moslem superced xtians cos we blv al prophets as messangers of God.

to proof it, i love Jesus and Muhammad of which you can never love Muhammad the zeal of all prophets
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by bid4rich(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2015
Bakrabas:

and i expect u 2 use ur africanus initiatives 2 decodes that it is past tense i use for Jesus because he's no more on earth but we are expectin him...

now sit back and relax,answer to ur afforementioned allegation...jesus was my prophet then,now and forever.this's whr evry moslem superced xtians cos we blv al prophets as messangers of God.

to proof it, i love Jesus and Muhammad of which you can never love Muhammad the zeal of all prophets

Sorry bro, I am a follower of peace and not of violence....
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by bid4rich(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2015
Bakrabas:

this's whr evry moslem superced xtians cos we blv al prophets as messangers of God.

Did I hear u say every muslim? Believe Jesus? including your northern abokis and those in the middle east?

If all muslim believe in Jesus, why cant your middle easterners and northern folks all follow his path of preaching and stop senseless killing.

Sorry bro, I am a follower of peace and not of violence....
Re: Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2015
chaii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.