Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari (852 Views)

Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo / Apc's Acting MD Of NDDC Hon Ibim Seminitari Visits Wike. Photo / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by sayyid(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2015
THE acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, Mrs. Ibim Seminitari, has pledged to actualise the development vision of President Muhammadu Buhari for the oil-rich region.
Seminitari, who said she had knowledge of what the NDDC should be doing in the area of developing the Niger Delta, added that she had a responsibility to drive the development of the region.
The newly-appointed NDDC MD, made this remark when her predecessor, Chief Bassey Dan-Abia, handed over to her at the commission’s corporate headquarters in Port Harcourt, on Tuesday.
Explaining that she was mindful of the challenges facing the Niger Delta region, Semenitari pointed out that it was time for her to play a role towards the growth of the region.
“I have knowledge of what the commission ought to be doing in terms of development. I understand what our challenges are. It is now time for me to do my part.
“I have a responsibility to God and to President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure that his vision for the Niger Delta comes to pass,” she stressed.
Seminitari, who is the immediate past Commissioner for Information in Rivers State, told NDDC officials and board members to be ready to face the commission’s challenges.
“Because I am yet to get a briefing from the directors, I cannot make a clear policy statement. But I will do what the President wants, which is the development of the region. We will hit the road running,” she said.
Seminitari commended Dan-Abia for his service to the nation, adding that he (Dan-Abia) had done well as the MD of the NDDC.
Earlier in his remark, Dan-Abia described Seminitari as a true daughter of the Niger Delta, adding that the new managing director would bring her wealth of experience to bear.
www.punchng.com/ill-fulfil-buharis-vision-for-niger-delta-seminitari/
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2015
SEE THIS MU MU TALKING, HIS VISION IS TO MILK OUR OIL TO REPAIR HIS VILLAGE(NORTH EAST) BUT MY GOD IS NOT ASLEEP, HE HAS CRASHED THE PRICE OF OIL. LET THEM BRING COCOA AND GROUNDNUT MONEY
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by ELTON123(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
SEE THIS MU MU TALKING, HIS VISION IS TO MILK OUR OIL TO REPAIR HIS VILLAGE(NORTH EAST) BUT MY GOD IS NOT ASLEEP, HE HAS CRASHED THE PRICE OF OIL. LET THEM BRING COCOA AND GROUNDNUT MONEY
NO MIND THIS ABOKII PEOPLE
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by Spanner4(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2015
grin
Mummy we are waiting you
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by madenigga(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2015
let them just carry every Niger delta state along.
plenty Niger delta states are lagging in development especially states like Cross River, Abia, Edo, Imo and Ondo.
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by dunkem21(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
shocked .. Did she just say that *she will hit the ground running* just like the President

God speed, ma.
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by Tunami(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2015
in olamide's voice, story for the gods.
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by sayyid(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
dnt worry once d economy is diversified Nigeria will nt b depending much on ur oil money again,na jst lil tym remain
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2015
sayyid:

dnt worry once d economy is diversified Nigeria will nt b depending much on ur oil money again,na jst lil tym remain
I THEY WAIT NA??
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by Bevista: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
No offense pal, but where exactly are you from - SS or Biafra?

In case you've not noticed, next year's budget is around N6tn with total revenue expected to be N3.8tn. Of the total revenue, oil is expected to contribute N820bn.

If you do some basic calculations, you will observe that oil revenue is less than 22% of total revenue and even less than 14% of total budget.

Get a life son, Oil is paling into insignificance.
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Bevista:
No offense pal, but where exactly are you from - SS or Biafra?

In case you've not noticed, next year's budget is around N6tn with total revenue expected to be N3.8tn. Of the total revenue, oil is expected to contribute N820bn.

If you do some basic calculations, you will observe that oil revenue is less than 22% of total revenue and even less than 14% of total budget.

Get a life son, Oil is paling into insignificance.
LETS SEE THE MAGIC BABA WANTS TO PERFORM?
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by sayyid(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
LETS SEE THE MAGIC BABA WANTS TO PERFORM?
i knw ppl like u no wish well for d govt jst b optimistic for once
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2015
sayyid:

i knw ppl like u no wish well for d govt
jst b optimistic for once
OGBENNI, SUN THEY SHINE ON ALL, THE GOOD AND THE BAD. SO IF THE ECONOMY GOOD, I GO THEY WELL. I PRAY MORE FOR NAIJA, JUST ONLINE TO CHILL MY BRAIN
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by funlord(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2015
grin

This is the usual "anthem" most niger delta leaders sing before they eventually "loot their own region dry"!!!

They are their own worst enemies! Fatty park well abeg!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by sayyid(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2015
funlord:
grin

This is the usual "anthem" most niger delta leaders sing before they eventually "loot their own region dry"!!!

abi nw jst like Dasuki did to his ppl
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2015
funlord:
grin

'AGOKI' REPLACE THE 'G' WITH 'B', THATS WHO YOU ARE?
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by Ugomba(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2015
Apc- a huge scam
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by otokx(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2015
She is a true daughter of Niger Delta.
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by funlord(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2015
undecided
OZAOEKPE:

'AGOKI' REPLACE THE 'G' WITH 'B', THATS WHO YOU ARE?

I'm a "deity" not an "_aboki"! But anyway how come most of your so called "naira delta leaders" are more interested in looting your "oil cash" and running to come and use it in acquiring property all across the _abokis land?

While leaving the rest of you jobless, living in squalor, killing yourselves over peanuts, battling floods due to your non existent infrastructure while also surrounded by yellow acidic grass? Ehn Cankerworm?

1 Like

Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2015
funlord:
undecided

I'm a "deity" not an "_aboki"! But anyway how come most of your so called "naira delta leaders" are more interested in looting your "oil cash" and running to come and use it in acquiring property all across the _abokis land?

While leaving the rest of you jobless, living in squalor, killing yourselves over peanuts, battling floods due to your non existent infrastructure while also surrounded by yellow acidic grass? Ehn Cankerworm?
JUST LIKE DASUKI CREATED IDP CAMPS FOR YOUR GENERATIONS YET UNBORN??
Re: I'll Fulfil Buhari's Vision For Niger Delta- Seminitari by funlord(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2015
grin
OZAOEKPE:

JUST LIKE DASUKI CREATED IDP CAMPS FOR YOUR GENERATIONS YET UNBORN??

Ogbeni! If you don't have any sensible retort to my query about why your leaders consistently fail your people? Then wait for other fellow apes like you that you normally engage in babaric ranting with!

If you like try to tag me as an "_aboki", "Igbo" or "yoluba", all in a pathetic attempt to deflect from the query, but as long as you cannot answer my question then you surely know by now what other readers of this thread would have termed you to be! Now kindly SWERVE.................

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw Your Sack Threat, Meet Our Demands – Doctors Tell Aregbesola / Everything You Want To Know About Falling Oil Prices / DPR Press Release On Petroleum Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.