Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget (40171 Views)

Mayweather To Fight Dogara In Abuja / Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) / Buhari Slights In Protocol Gaffe At Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fake Change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by MahatmaGhandi: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Saraki may end up as one of the weakest senate president of all times because of the skeletons in his cupboard.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by Pascal181: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is wat happen when a brainless surrounds himself with d most distinguished illetrates... Mama piss sef sabi pass dat one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:
“Ambassador Kazaure’s only qualification is that he is married to Mr. President’s niece. He is married to the daughter of Lawan Daura,” said the source. Mr. Daura has emerged as one of the most powerful figures around President Buhari.

ISOKAY
I guess you didn't read the part 'Deputy Director'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by miqos02(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by buchilino(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
harmless011:
Nepotism is really killing us in this kwontry

U BETA XPLAIN WAT NEPOTISM MEANS, COS I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF SOME BAFOONS ON NL NO WAT IT MEANS
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by repogirl(f): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nepotism in full glare!

And some e zombies will come and say Boooooohari is appointing his brothers that are the most qualified for the posts, rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by drss(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
product of quota system.
anyway, wat do u expect for a nepa certificate holder who refused to go to skool a..bo.ki will always be a..bo.ki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by obailala(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
OnankpaBa:
food don come for wailers.

sai Baba! PMB 2019.
Beta food don come.... funny enough, they would forget/ignore the fact that it is from Sahara.
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by chesterlee(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
A dullard will always remain a dullard

Its a shame that Buhari needs an aid to know the hierarchy of the ruling class, even my 15 years old niece knows that the senate president is the No 3 citizen of the country.

I know APC would pin the blame on an innocent aid, who prolly told the dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Buhari's government is a Paddypaddy government.
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by gurunlocker: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
I don't blame him since they write every speech for him
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Must buhari be taught everything?He should know that after the president and vp,the Senate president is the no3 citizen.Him no go secondary school that is why he didn't know what government science is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by Agwoden(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
So even though the protocol officers goofed, shouldn't the kindergarten President know better after all these years in positions of government? Now its clear that a bread label or NEPA bill can't replace a certificate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by 2016Utmerunz: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hum niaja
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by Nig4Greatness: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
People should stop blaming the protocol officer biko,who told you Buhari didn't know what he was doing?.it might be intentional cos ordinary primary school student knows the ranking order of a country.you are blaming the man as if he would be the one to read the address and acknowledge others.what of if he wrote the entire protocol correctly and yet BUhari refused to follow it?.I think the writer if this story has something personal against the protocol officer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by OnankpaBa(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
i dey tell you.

obailala:
Beta food don come.... funny enough, they would forget/ignore the fact that it is from Sahara.
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by minky007(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
So without the protocol chief, Buhari does not even know how protocol works up till now? We have just entered one chance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by nightmile: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Maybe presido is always passing an indirect message. Everyone know who number 3. & 4 is in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by OnankpaBa(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
minky007:
So without the protocol chief, Buhari does not even know how protocol works up till now? We have just entered one chance.

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by akanbiaa(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

AND YOU CAN ONLY SUPPORT BABA ON NAIRALAND, WHILE HE APPOINTS HIS FAMILIES TO SHIIT OVER YOU??
Baba too checks Social Media once in a while and dont think the 500000 primary school Teaching Pensionable job is mistake.
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by OnankpaBa(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
minky007:
Agwoden:
So even though the protocol officers goofed, shouldn't the kindergarten President know better after all these years in positions of government? Now its clear that a bread label or NEPA bill can't replace a certificate.
Love Machine:
Must buhari be taught everything?He should know that after the president and vp,the Senate president is the no3 citizen.Him no go secondary school that is why he didn't know what government science is all about.
gurunlocker:
I don't blame him since they write every speech for him
Love Machine:
Buhari's government is a Paddypaddy government.
Pascal181:
This is wat happen when a brainless surrounds himself with d most distinguished illetrates... Mama piss sef sabi pass dat one.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fake Change
nightmile:
Maybe presido is always passing an indirect message. Everyone know who number 3. & 4 is in Nigeria

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by OnankpaBa(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
chesterlee:
A dullard will always remain a dullard

Its a shame that Buhari needs an aid to know the hierarchy of the ruling class, even my 15 years old niece knows that the senate president is the No 3 citizen of the country.

I know APC would pin the blame on an innocent aid, who prolly told the dullard.

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by saint047(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
buchilino:

U BETA XPLAIN WAT NEPOTISM MEANS, COS I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF SOME BAFOONS ON NL NO WAT IT MEANS
my I too know, please tell us
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by saint047(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
buchilino:

Mr I too know, please tell us
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by igwe123: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
buhari is too crude and archaic. why bring personal beef with saraki and dogara to official function??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by buchilino(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
saint047:
Mr I too know, please tell us

MR I DON'T NO TOO MUCH, GO LOOK 4 A DICTIONARY. DATS IF U NO WAT DAT MEANS ALSO
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by olayemi22(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:
cheesy If i say Baba no go school now some will raise all insults on me. But as a Benin babe, i no send.

Osusu Must flow.

Is it everybody that goes to school that can express their selves formerly with good english
Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by Gamusgamus: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday committed a gaffe in protocol during his presentation of the 2016 proposed budget to a joint session of the National Assembly. Immediately after acknowledging Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Mr. Buhari bypassed both Senate President Bukola Saraki and Speaker of the House of Representatives Yakubu Dogara to mention Governor Umar Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State.

SaharaReporters learned that the gaffe has led to recriminations at the Presidency, with some of Mr. Buhari’s staffers blaming the blunder on Lawal Kazaure, a diplomat recently appointed as the president’s chief protocol officer.

A director at the National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Mr. Kazaure was appointed as the president’s chief of protocol based on what one Presidency source described as Mr. Buhari’s habit of trusting only people with whom he has one form of relationship or another.

“Ambassador Kazaure’s only qualification is that he is married to Mr. President’s niece. He is married to the daughter of Lawan Daura,” said the source. Mr. Daura has emerged as one of the most powerful figures around President Buhari.

Mr. Kazaure was a deputy director at the NIA before he was redeployed to the Presidential Villa. Two officials at the Presidency accused the new chief of protocol of having little or no knowledge of how protocols work, adding that he had to be first named “Ambassador” on the recommendation of the Director General of the NIA before he could validly be appointed State House Chief Protocol. Typically, protocol heads are appointed from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, with appointees drawn from among the ranks of senior ambassadors seasoned in protocol matters.

One source at the Presidency said Mr. Kazaure had in the last two weeks transferred numerous competent officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs out of the Villa and replaced them with NIA officials he “trusts to do his bidding.”

The source added that the newly recruited officials’ lack of experience had contributed to the president’s gaffe during his budget presentation. “They [the newly recruited officials] did not know that, in the order of protocol, the Senate President comes after the VP, followed by the Speaker and the Chief Justice of the Federation.”

A state governor occupies the 10th spot on the protocol list at official state functions, one of the irate Presidency officials told our correspondent.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/23/buhari-slights-senate-president-saraki-speaker-dogara-protocol-gaffe-budget-presentation

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by Gamusgamus: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday committed a gaffe in protocol during his presentation of the 2016 proposed budget to a joint session of the National Assembly. Immediately after acknowledging Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Mr. Buhari bypassed both Senate President Bukola Saraki and Speaker of the House of Representatives Yakubu Dogara to mention Governor Umar Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State.

SaharaReporters learned that the gaffe has led to recriminations at the Presidency, with some of Mr. Buhari’s staffers blaming the blunder on Lawal Kazaure, a diplomat recently appointed as the president’s chief protocol officer.

A director at the National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Mr. Kazaure was appointed as the president’s chief of protocol based on what one Presidency source described as Mr. Buhari’s habit of trusting only people with whom he has one form of relationship or another.

Mr. Kazaure was a deputy director at the NIA before he was redeployed to the Presidential Villa. Two officials at the Presidency accused the new chief of protocol of having little or no knowledge of how protocols work, adding that he had to be first named “Ambassador” on the recommendation of the Director General of the NIA before he could validly be appointed State House Chief Protocol. Typically, protocol heads are appointed from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, with appointees drawn from among the ranks of senior ambassadors seasoned in protocol matters.

One source at the Presidency said Mr. Kazaure had in the last two weeks transferred numerous competent officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs out of the Villa and replaced them with NIA officials he “trusts to do his bidding.”

The source added that the newly recruited officials’ lack of experience had contributed to the president’s gaffe during his budget presentation. “They [the newly recruited officials] did not know that, in the order of protocol, the Senate President comes after the VP, followed by the Speaker and the Chief Justice of the Federation.”

A state governor occupies the 10th spot on the protocol list at official state functions, one of the irate Presidency officials told our correspondent.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/23/buhari-slights-senate-president-saraki-speaker-dogara-protocol-gaffe-budget-presentation

Blunders! Blunders!! Blunders!!! Well change is changing protocols.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget by Brightology2(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dey dere make dem dey poo 4 ur head untop bubu mata. U go carry heart attack
OnankpaBa:
for your mind abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.